Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 days ago

A couple of sorries and he is so pissed. Imagine what she went through for two years and then you even put your daughter at risk.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

What's all this drama from him? When she was giving him the silent treatment, there was a big reason behind that. He had wronged her in a big way.

He has no reason to do that back to her.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes he got anger as usual as Ishani didn't mind his sorry and yes surely there was a big reason behind Ishani's silence and what happened to Ishani was not that easy to forget

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He needs to bear that silent treatment because of what he did. He should be thankful that in time of trouble, she took care of him.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes surely he need to bare the silence because something bad happened in their life because of him

surely she took care of him during the trouble time

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

A couple of sorries and he is so pissed. Imagine what she went through for two years and then you even put your daughter at risk.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes within few sorry and he got rid of it

surely Ishani went through a lot in these two years and Raagini lost so many precious moments too

upcoming episodes will have confession of both Ranveer and Ishani dear

keep reading smiley2

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Awaiting confession ❤️

IshVeer confession is always a treat to read/watch 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: ssm97

Awaiting confession ❤️

IshVeer confession is always a treat to read/watch 

Hi Mas

thanks for the comment

glad you are awaiting confession

yes next episodes are their confession episodes only

will try my best that I could give the confession episodes as a treat to read/watch

keep readig smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 951

5 DAYS LATER..

It was night 9.45 were Ishani was in Raagini's room were Raagini was laying in Ishani's shoulder were Ishani was tapping her shoulder. Raagini holding the other side shoulder of her mother was trying to sleep.

Raagini; Mama 

Ishani: hmm

Raagini; Today when I came back to home Papa was not having bandage in his hand. He said his hand got well.

Ishani(hearing it); Haan Baby Papa took injection and medicines know so he is cured. 

Raagini(cutely smiling): Papa is always super in doing dishyum dishyum he said me he did dishyum dishyum to save a didi..

Ishani(seeing her with a smile): Haan Now chalo try to sleep.

Raagini: hmmm

It was almost 10 o clock were Ishani having Raagini in her embrace and was thinking about these 5 days. After the fight before 5 days Ranveer didn't speak to her. She was working from home just to look over Ranveer but Ranveer didn't even take any of her help. she tried to talk to him but he didn't even mind her.  He was doing everything with the help of Ramu bhaiya or any other servant. Today morning Ranveer went to the doctor with the driver and removed the bandage and came back to home. She saw his hand were the wound was cured. He was having the food with his right hand today. When he had bandage in the hand he was having the food with spoon in his left hand.  Ishani saw the baby clock in the wall were it was showing the time as 10.20 were she saw Raagini were the way Raagini was holding her neck tightly said that she has slept well were Ishani made Raagini to lay in the bed. She took the bed sheet and covered her. she came out of Raagini's room were she came to their room and entered their room were she saw Ranveer playing game in his ipad.He was wearing the airdopes in his both the ears.

Ishani seeing Ranveer were she closed the door and covering it with the curtain and came to him and touched his shoulder. 

Ishani; Ranveer..

Ranveer feeling the hand in his shoulder raised his eyes and saw Ishani were seeing her he gave a silent face and again saw the ipad.

Ishani now sat in the bed facing him and took the airdopes from his both the ears and kept it in the lamp table

Ranveer(now seeing her with a bit irritated face): I am playing with sound effects only the game will be good..

Ishani held the ipad and tried to get it from him were Ranveer held the ipad tight. 

Ranveer: I said I am playing..

Ishani; I want to talk to you. 

Ranveer(held the ipad tightly): I don't want to talk to you..let me be always wrong to you now leave the ipad..

Ishani now with bit force took the ipad from him and saw him with a silent face. She kept the ipad in the bed and saw him. 

Ishani: What you want?

Ranveer(seeing her): I want to play the game peacefully so leave..

Ishani:I asked you what you want from me? I know what you are showing to me is not true.

Ranveer(with a confirmed face):Its true that you didn't accept my sorry and I too didn't accept your sorry. Its true that I am husband to you for name sake and you are wife to me for name sake..

Ishani(now folding her both the hands seeing him): I am wife to you for name sake?

Ranveer: Haan you are not ready to hear my sorry not ready to hear what my feelings are then you are wife to me for name sake only(he said it with his anger stuck face)

Ishani: Then why you kissed me today morning in my forehead when I was sleeping?

Ranveer now hearing it had a got caught face were he didn't expect Ishani would have felt that kiss when she was sleeping. 

Ranveer(now bending his head and in a low tone): I didn't kiss you. 

Ishani; I was in half sleep today morning and was thinking to open my eyes that time I was able to feel your lips in my forehead. It was your kiss only.

Ranveer:(now seeing her); you always think me I am behind you for kiss, hug and s*x only know so that in your dream I would have come and kissed you. It would  be your dream only.

Ishani: My dream?

Ranveer: Haan(telling it he got down from the bed and went two steps and stood showing his back)

Ishani(seeing him now got up and went and stood in front of him): you are telling lie

Ranveer(seeing her giving a not minding look): I am not telling any lie? why I need to lie to you?

Ishani: I am watching your activities very well you are seeing me so well and when I am seeing you that time you are acting as though you are not seeing me and you are angry on me. you kissed me  today morning I am sure that was not my dream.

Ranveer: Even If a dream comes to you for that also you will come and fight with me that I am the reason for that dream?

Ishani:Promise on me that you didn't kiss me?

Ranveer now hearing it had a what to react face were he saw her like a thief cat.

Ranveer(now with a strict face): I cannot do promise and all

Ishani; I said promise on me..

Ranveer now without knowing what to do was about to turn to other side were Ishani held his shoulder with her hand and saw him. 

Ishani: I said promise on me..

Ranveer(seeing her now and then now in a given up tone): Haan I only kissed you..

Ishani(now in a firm tone): you don't want me right? I am wife to you for name sake only know? then why you kissed me?

Ranveer saw her without knowing what to react were he was not able to see her too. He was about to walk from there crossing her were Ishani held his hand and stood in front of him.

Ishani(in a strong tone): Why you kissed me? tell me I want to know the reason? Tell me...

Ranveer(now seeing other side and without knowing how to react seeing the other side itself):Because I love you..

Ishani now saw him with a silent face were he slowly raised his head and was seeing her with a silent face were now making up himself

Ranveer(now in a firm tone): Don't kill me with emotions Ishani please enough of this emotional blackmails in my life. haan I admit it I love you so much even If I take 7 births too I can never love any other woman because I love you I love you so much. (seeing her and also controlling his eyes not to let out tears):without you I can only live as a dead body Ishani because only your love is the oxygen I am breathing..without loving you even for a second I will surely die Ishani..

Ishani(hearing it now seeing his eyes and seeing him with a feeling face): Then why you sent me out of the house? Why you did that to me? Why you didn't even try to stand with me? why you even didn't try to think about Raagini?

Ranveer(now held her both the sides shoulders and in anger tone):why? why? why? you want the answer why I sent you out the house that is your primary question know?

Ishani(now with anger): Haan that is my question? why you send me out of the house? why you made 3 of our lives hell in this 2 year?

Ranveer(in a calm tone): Let me tell you why?(now taking his hands from her shoulders and seeing her): Till that astrologer came in our life everything was going good in our life. There was no problem between you and me, you and Maa, everything was perfect. (in a anger tone): That stupid astrologer came in our life. Keeping my mother's astrology weak point he said to my mother that I have married the woman who does not suit to my horoscope.To add fuel to that fire he said Baba is also going to have problem because of my life. He said If I stay with you the male genders of our family will die one by one in the next one year. He said both of us should be away from each other because we are not meant to be together.

Ishani saw him with a calm face were Ranveer was seeing her with a confessing face.

Ranveer(seeing her): After hearing what that astrologer said Maa was serious about it but did I react serious to you regarding what astrologer said? I even went to talk against that astrologer you only held my hand and stopped me from talking against that astrologer. Did any time I tried to see whether your horoscope is matching my horoscope or not? Did I believe that the male gender will die one by one in our family? Did I get scared that I too will die in next one year? (with anger face too expressing his love in a anger mixed love tone): If it is for you I will die happily in my life Ishani. When it is for you I will never get scared of death too.

Ishani saw him with a emotional face were though there was so much pain in her heart for what has happened in their life this Ranveer who is speaking out his heart was now stealing her emotions so well.

Ranveer(continuing): Maa took it seriously and went from there. Baba said us not to take these things seriously and he said he will talk to Maa. I too told you not to take these things seriously only know? Did I tell you to go out of the house that time? No right?(asking it he saw Ishani's face)

Ishani saw him with a silent face.

Ranveer: I told you to wait till Baba talks to Maa and I left to office. To be frank when I went to office thinking that Baba will handle this problem and I totally forgot about that astrology problem and I was seeing my work in office.As usual happily I was coming back to home that day evening. When I came to home I saw Maa waiting for me in the corridor of the house. She said she wants to talk to me alone. I told her to talk and Maa talked about the astrologer seriously after Maa talked only I remembered that astrology issue itself. Even that time too I said to Maa that these astrologers and all will tell what all that is coming in their mouth. I asked to Maa whether Baba talked to her Maa said Baba talked to her and she took the decision.

Ishani(now seeing him): what Maa told to you after that?

Ranveer(seeing her): I asked her that the decision is to forget about that astrologer words know? But Maa said she has decided to safeguard her family. (with a what to react face): From here Maa got emotional to me, she said that only Baba and me are her whole world. She said that what ever she does is for my goodness only. Telling it Maa started to cry to me. She showed her both hands to me and said she is begging to me to safeguard her son and husband life. Locking me in such a emotional situation only Maa asked me to send you out of the house. (seeing her with a confessing tone): I agree what I did to you was totally wrong? what I did to you none of the husband should do to his wife? (with a what to do face): But I was emotionally stuck to Maa Ishani. She said none of us will be happy If what astrologer said happens in our life. Maa fell in my feet finally and when I backed out she cried so much to me. In this emotional situation only Maa asked me to send you out of my life.She asked promise to me that I should not back off from this and I too promised her. She said that Raagini should be in our house.

Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):From your look itself I can get that I am worthless husband to you. But now what I am going to tell you is true. After making that promise I had pain in my heart thinking about losing you. Thinking about our life I was in garden getting drenched in rain. The rain that used to give happiness to my love story that day didn't give happiness to me it was giving pain only..(now his eyes had tears): I was thinking about our complete life from my 9 years and I was crying in garden because I was not able to accept the fact that I am going to lose you. I was not able to accept that our life changed from happy life to sad life in a single day. you called me when I was in the garden I didn't even have guts to pick that call Ishani(he wiped his tears now)

He took a deep breath were now seeing her and in a mild tone..

Ranveer: Maa too has undergone so many things in life Ishani. She has sacrificed a lot. she has lived for me and Baba only her complete life. she didn't like to be servant in parekh's mansion but for me and Baba only she was servant in Parekh's mansion. Almost half of her life she lived in poverty only. That day I thought how your family treated Maa when she was a servant, I thought about Baa applying mud in Maa's face while sending us out of the house.

(wiping his nose as his nose was running and seeing her): That day I came back to our room getting drenched in rain. you dried My hair that time too I was falling for you Ishani I got shattered and I thought how I am going to live without you and your care. (in a given up tone):Making my heart stone only I said you to go out of the house.

Ishani hearing it took a deep breath were Ranveer saw her with a silent face.

Ranveer(in a calm tone): As I sent you out of the house that pain is so deep in your heart? that is why you are not able to accept what I am telling now.

Ishani(in a silent face shook her head as no); Nahi..I feel still today you have anger on me as my family sent your family out.

Ranveer(in a confirmed tone): Nahi..this is what is your problem? you are not understanding me Ishani? that is the problem...(held her shoulders both the side and in a clear tone): Haan Maa is important to me.More than important she is everything to me. As you tell its true I am Mama's boy only.But on the day Maa was asking me to send you out of the house I was emotionally locked Ishani. Understand that..when a mother shows her hands like begging or when a mother fall in the feet what you expect a son to do? I should fight with emotional mother telling her that wife is only important to me and your feelings does not matter to me?Maa was crying to me Ishani..I fell as prey for Maa's emotions.(now moving his hands to her hand and holding her hand and seeing her):Not only that day for my complete life I cannot live without you. I want you to be on my side at least by fighting with me. (with a painful face): Haan you are correct I didn't have guts to decide my own life. I didn't have guts to talk against Maa. I became sandwich between Maa's affection and your love. I am worthless man who does not know to handle mother and wife problem.

Ishani saw him were though there was so many things that are still pain in her heart now hearing these things and the way Ranveer is stuck between her and Amba was making her to feel pity of Ranveer's state.

Ranveer(now crying more):without your care this Ranveer is a dead Man Ishani.Even when I said you to go out of the house too my intention was not to send you out of the house.I didn't wish to lose you in my life. For Maa's words only I came and told you to leave the house but my heart was not willing for that and I didn't want to lose you.

Ishani(seeing his crying now getting tears in her eyes):Then you would have talked to me that day itself know? why you send me out Ranveer?

Ranveer(seeing her shaking his head as no): Initially I said you to go out of the house because of maa's words only but the moment I sent you out of the house was not because of Maa.

Ishani(now with a not understanding face):Then?

Ranveer(taking his hands from her hand and wiping his tears and seeing her in a clear tone): Because of you only I went to the level of sending you out of the house.

Ishani hearing it saw him with a not understanding face.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

He is showing all the attitude but then he shows his feelings when he thinks he will not be noticed.

coderlady thumbnail

He admitted his love when push came to shove. But she had to dig it out of him.

coderlady thumbnail

He sent her away for her sake? We don't understand it yet. But he will explain why he thought that.