Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 days ago

I have a feeling that Armaan’s real mother will be a negative character who will return to destroy Poddars and Dadisa just like Sulochana from YHC and Madhuben from Saathiya.

In the process Vile Vidya will be whitewashed and shown as a saaf dil acchi Maa.

Edited by Criticiser - 12 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh Hotdhav ko show ke bahar bhejna nahi chahiye 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I have a feeling that Armaan’s real mother will be a negative character who will return to destroy Poddars and Dadisa just like Sulochana from YHC and Madhuben from Saathiya.

All to whitewash Vile Vidya and to show her as a saaf dil acchi Maa.

vidya ka nahi patha but i have strong feeling ab hi usko ghar pe layegi thinking dadisa is evil smiley37 phir ulta padega as she will be the actual gold digger smiley36 naagin 5 main fl also acts oversmart and frees mls mom. She thinks MLs dad is evil. But in reality ml ki mom hi khatarnak hai smiley37

https://youtu.be/5ZFz7fhgSVQ?si=1KV1dNPrGVdO3NrW

https://youtu.be/gNyrqFd9X3M?si=d0o49f09Qh_RSahA

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Would watch this Rishta any day smiley37smiley37

Hope these guys role play as other leads in this show as well smiley36
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6nXH5kLuAM/?igsh=MXYycjJ6OHhqemkxMQ==

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Zindagi Gulzar Hai is one of my all-time favorite shows... Why can't ITV write one FL like Kashaf... She stole the show despite having eye candy Fawad opposite her... what a beautifully prickly, sensible, self-respecting girl Kashaf was smiley27

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Zindagi Gulzar Hai is one of my all-time favorite shows... Why can't ITV write one FL like Kashaf... She stole the show despite having eye candy Fawad opposite her... what a beautifully prickly, sensible, self-respecting girl Kashaf was smiley27

ZGH can not work in daily soaps. It can work as a limited 20-30 episode show as it was, may be on OTT, but daily soap mein it is not possible.

yesss. One of my favourite serials too. Fawads eyes convey everything he looked soooo cute and muaa and kashaf the self respect ki 🥰 . Though she was not gorgeous the way she portrayed the character we love her like anything. Apart from kashaf i like Sonakshi from kuch rang. I loved two seasons. She was impulsive and misunderstood dev but the maturity she showed understanding the maa beta relationship and how she handled her beti as single mom was superb. Whenever I am low I watch the patchup episodes of dinner arranged by eswari . Jatin was heart throb loved for being platonic with Sonakshi. What to tell about shaheer he did everything with his emotions. 

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Kashaf rejected acha admi Osama and married red flag Zaroon 

Churi chaku leke Chad Jana tha logon ne bechari pe ITV can't have Asmara Kashaf to dur ki baat hai idhar both can be wrong and right ka concept hota hi nahi hai 

Edited by Winterberry08 - 11 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

ZGH can not work in daily soaps. It can work as a limited 20-30 episode show as it was, may be on OTT, but daily soap mein it is not possible.

forget the story ..I was only talking of Kashaf ..she was spirited but flawed too in her own way ..she was human basically ..and she didn’t give any bashans…which is what I liked the most smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail

Because Pakistani serials are short and get to the point since they have limited episodes unlike these Indian serials which are immortal (especially this show) air everyday and strive on toxicity, kalesh.