Most wickets: Sai Kishore

POTM: Dinesh Karthik

Sai Kishore is playing??

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

VK is in T20 WC squadsmiley36 U know what i mean

He is the reason we have faith India has a chance of winning :)

tho HP is also in team aur VC hain so that alone has reduced chances a lot. …smiley19

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Rajat Patidar will play for sure?

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

no jinx please πŸ₯Ί 

why would I jinx my choices. ? I want all the points. :)

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: mushat

Sai Kishore is playing??

No, just managed to change it to Josh Little.  Also changed POTM to Cameron Green

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Rajat Patidar will play for sure?

No

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: Vr15h

No, just managed to change it to Josh Little.  Also changed POTM to Cameron Green

You are doing out of syllabus selections today to win a lottery perhaps. 🀣🀣🀣

Risky pick for today. smiley36

Manav Suthar. Is a very good young spinner. smiley36

Can get the newbie luck.

Glenn Maxwell: I probably needed a bit of time to get my body right, wasn't batting as well as I would have liked, results weren't going my way. Had some time to reflect and refresh, spend a bit more time with the family, wasn't putting as much onus on the training time but more the stuff I was doing in the gym, in the physical side and the mental side of the game. Really good place at the moment. Got the family over here - mum and dad, wife and child who are still here supporting me which is great. Looking forward to having a little bit of success at the back end of this tournament. The hard thing about being on the road going from tournament to tournament is the adaptability that you have to have. It's a busy year but I am so grateful to have the support from them the whole way through. (Approach with the bat) Hopefully it's the same as the other night where I don't have to bat (chuckles), but I have been really confident with the stuff that I have been doing at training, I don't think that's changed too much. My mindset hasn't quite been as clear as it has been in the past and that can happen when you are striving for runs. You feel like you are in good form at the start of the tournament and you try too hard to get your innings going without worrying about the process at the start. Focusing on that, making sure that I am sticking to my strengths and sticking to what makes me a successful player.

Bhavic: "If Josh Little comes in as an Impact player ever, will the scoreboard read it as 'Little Impact' player? :)"