Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

He deeply admire Abheera. So he will convince Dadisa that he is on her side only to to backstab her in the end.smiley39 There will be a showdown between Abheera and Yuvraj smiley37smiley37. Both of them should be in the boxing ring with unlimited access to weapons smiley39

Our stories are better than crappy writers' ideas smiley36

smiley37smiley37smiley37

He was revenge all to himself, how will he say Miss me Bey beesmiley36. Gosh it his BGM smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I want it to be more toxic with Dadisa going to jail next to your favorite Yuvraj smiley37

Yes..

Dadisa aur yuvraj plan banayenge jail mein, Abheera ko PH se bahar karne ka.. 😂🤣😂

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Maine toh suna tha yeh season start season k tarah hoga smiley36

Suna unsuna kardo..😂🤣😂

Yeh season vakilon ka hai.. yeh bas shadi divorce khelne wale hai.. 🤣🤣🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Queeen

are you watching any paki drama ATM? 

Nope, I am waiting for TB.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The Gangaur episodes TRP were 1.9 which is good at 9:30 during IPL. 

I am not saying 1.9 is not a good number during IPL ..I am questioning the additionality that Gangaur brought ..the same number was achieved last week too without all this fanfare ..how do you justify a budget when it has not brought an incremental rise in numbers? Logically given the love for the show, Gangaur should have attracted a wider audience ..they should have got a better number for that episode than the others ..this has not happened ..bottomline unless you tell a good story, you cannot cover it up with gimmickery ..after Gangaur, it is now swag se swagat..but ir will remain a gimmick if not backed by a good story ..people might like to see the FL go one up on her oppressors and humiliate them for one episode or maybe two ..but what after..they are so determined not to address the central plot points that they are just resorting to bombarding the audience with gimmicks instead of a gripping track ..my simple point is that they ought to focus on their storyline instead of resorting to gimmicks that are unlikely to bring the audience back in droves 

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Usko sab mila tha..🤭🤭🤭

Sab chodkar, she chose to be a gareeb!!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Acha pati kahan mila wohi toxic mila acha tou mar gya