Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

No bts yet on where Abhira move to, I’m seeing article, don’t know how true it is but of her going to Goenka smiley38I guess is for the truth to come out but man I hope not 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Sachin is fine too i guess atleast abhi tak mainly coz there is no third angle as of now. He's just Rude af. smiley36

I’m enjoying that show..characters are fun to watch..sachins mother is a witch..but his father, aaji and he tell her off..so it’s fine..😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Few minutes back she pushed her mom away and walked off. Haath nahi chuda sakti. Abhira is leaving. The woman who supported her selflessly- spoke up for her internship, kept her secrets confidential, is sympathetic to her position - usko itni easily bhool gayi. Didn't even say goodbye like cousins. 

I read on Twitter that they ended devs character 🤔.. so he left charu and took off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

No bts yet on where Abhira move to, I’m seeing article, don’t know how true it is but of her going to Goenka smiley38I guess is for the truth to come out but man I hope not 

Why can’t she move to Kasauli where her parents used to live? NeelaAmma’s house should be vacant as well.

I wonder if NeelaAmma is still alive? If Goenka hags are alive and young then so should she.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I read on Twitter that they ended devs character 🤔.. so he left charu and took off 🤷🏻‍♀️

yeeah no clue where this story is going so dev character ended so will abhira still work at his firm or they will fastrack her career and make a lawyer within a week

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why can’t she move to Kasauli where her parents used to live? NeelaAmma’s house should be vacant as well.

I wonder if NeelaAmma is still alive? If Goenka hags are alive and young then so should she.

I guess cause she has the internship and only had 3 months left to finish assignment, so Kasuli wouldn’t work, so I’m praying she finds reasonable PG

Naya_31 thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Dev and Charu love story is any day better than Manish and Swarna smiley39 and that always hanging between them “don’t know her name lol” smiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

WTH, they letting VR go so soon after messing up his character arc. 

So will they replacing RP, too or moving the character to side cause most fans can’t digest Armaan and with Abhira, he’s trash. I don’t trust DKP