Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

How will Rohit return improve Abhiras life- i dunno. Who knows if he is coming back just to die for good . Like Samrat of ghums1. And Abhira will be blamed for that too. 

don’t know about Abhira ..but the truth reveal will likely alienate Armaan from his family irrespective of Rohit’s support ..I have not seen Ghum but I think the dynamics  are very different ..Armaan is not the golden boy of the family ..Rohit is ..if I have read Abhira right, she will stand by Armaan though this, whether he deserves it or not ..!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Are they reliable source?? 

N still we have almost 3 to 3.5 weeks, according to the article, tab tak kya dikhayenge makers??? Will abhira ever get to know about armaan ruhi, ya uska heartbreak installment mein chalta rahega?? 

First divorce papers, track closed, abhira still in love. 

Then listening to armaan calling her his zimmedaari( honestly I thought she might overhear armaan ruhi convo where he calls abhira his zimmedaari & assurea ruhi he has no other feelings for abhira, but cvs ne full family ke saamne bulwa liya armaan se) , don't know how this track will close. 

If she is still in her delulu land, then I don't know what will break her bubble 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I think she sees the light now. She doesn’t expect anything from Armaan anymore. She left with her self respect intact..👍

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Might not be full goenka reveal but manish might get a hint of what ruhi is upto or he will get to know armaan being ruhi's lover, aisa kuch dikha sakte hain. 

this could well happen .

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She was standing there na to watch deal reveal. Why didnt she go with chorus gang?!

she was standing with her mom .. who knows kajal might be holding her hand

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

don’t know about Abhira ..but the truth reveal will likely alienate Armaan from his family irrespective of Rohit’s support ..I have not seen Ghum but I think the dynamics  are very different ..Armaan is not the golden boy of the family ..Rohit is ..if I have read Abhira right, she will stand by Armaan though this, whether he deserves it or not ..!

I don’t want  abhira to stand by Armaan. She’s broken off her deal marriage and left,.now he’s nobody to her..so let him deal with his sins by himself..anyway..Armaan and Ruhis illicit relationship is now between them and the family..as abhira has removed herself from the equation 💁🏻‍♀️

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But Rohit before leaving was pro-Armaan, saying Armaan sacrificed etc. so i don't think he will necessarily come back and reveal everything immediately. And even if he does, he maybe sympathetic to Armaan even if family is pissed. Ruhi also cant stay if family alienates Armaan because she betrayed the golden boy Rohit. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

she was standing with her mom .. who knows kajal might be holding her hand

Few minutes back she pushed her mom away and walked off. Haath nahi chuda sakti. Abhira is leaving. The woman who supported her selflessly- spoke up for her internship, kept her secrets confidential, is sympathetic to her position - usko itni easily bhool gayi. Didn't even say goodbye like cousins. 

Abhira is free is what I feel mostly.

Wohi 4-5 ghise pite dialogues honge, aur kya hi ho sakta hai. Rooh-i extra kya hi kar legi when the entire family has always been against her and blamed her for every problem. They were just tolerating her.

I think from here the tables begin to turn. In her favor to be honest. But unfortunately she won't be able to trust or feel for this family the way she has. But, her principles are in the right place and since she holds no grudges, she will help when situation calls for it.

I actually want Abhira to lay down terms and conditions to stay in that house for 3 months. Madhav will plainly accept it because he thinks Abhira can bring the much needed change in his family.

Rooh-i and Armaan ka lappa jhappa tolerate karna padega that's all. I just want one scene jahaan woh in dono ke mooh pe darwaza de maare if they try to speak to her or invade her space.

The only people she will be warm towards would be cousins and Madhav. 

Also, mujhko lagta hai this kidnapper bhaiyya will be back again. I feel it is the recreation of the "Yuvraj" track from Kaveri's PoV.

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Rohit ke aane se do cheeze hone ke chances sabse zyada hai, Ruhi ke armaan toot jayenge as she will be expected to behave like Rohit's wife and Armaan ko bhi hosh aa jayega ki woh apne bhai ki wife ke saath kya karne jaa raha tha. We might get a scene where Armaan breaks all his ties with Ruhi once and for all

Pinecone thumbnail

Means nothing. He says one thing, does another.