Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 days ago

Ishani is back but the distances that got created in the last few years have yet to be mended. She did not come back out of choice. She had to.

coderlady thumbnail

There is a big difference between having to come back and wanting to come back. Ranveer knows that. This is an opportunity now to make it that she wants to be there.

How will he do that?

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

We knew Ishani would have to make this decision. For Ragini, this is the best move. The child need not suffer in this fight.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes we already know that surely Ishani will take this decision only

in regards to Raagini what ishani did is a good move because the cannot suffer just because the parents have fight

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani is back but the distances that got created in the last few years have yet to be mended. She did not come back out of choice. She had to.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

Ishani is not back to RV mansion

only the distance need to be corrected that has happened past two years

she has come back because she has too

but when the emotions of two come face to face wish everything gets sorted out between the couple

keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

There is a big difference between having to come back and wanting to come back. Ranveer knows that. This is an opportunity now to make it that she wants to be there.

How will he do that?

HI coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes there is surely that kind of different wanting to come back and have to come back

Ranveer as came out of the pressure from mother on one side now he is trying to get to know what all would be going in Ishani's mind

wish that Ranveer makes her feel happy to there

keep reading smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 days ago

Ishani ragini scenes were nice.really ranveer is missing her childhood.all want to unite ishveer.hope they will try for it.i don't think ranveer will separate ragini from ishani.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani ragini scenes were nice.really ranveer is missing her childhood.all want to unite ishveer.hope they will try for it.i don't think ranveer will separate ragini from ishani.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked Ishani and Raagini's scenes

yes Ranveer missed her childhood

everyone are wanting ishveer to get back together wish that they work for it

wish that Ranveer does not separate Ishani and Raagini

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Episode 948

All the family members in the happiness of Ishani came back to home telling her to take rest everyone started to move from there were Ranveer went to Raagini who was cutely sitting in the sofa with a smile after Baa went from her.

Ranveer:Raagini shall we go up?

Raagini: haan Papa..

Ranveer(with a smile took Raagini in his hands and walked and came to Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani saw him with a silent face.

Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):shall we go to our room..?

Ishani hearing it before she could respond Amba and Kailash now came to them with a happy smile.

Kailash(seeing Ishani and Ranveer):Really its happy to see you both with each other. Seeing both of you with a daughter is giving so much happiness.

Amba(hearing it with a smile seeing Ishani); Haan Ishani (with a feeling face): Please Ishani I am sorry for what ever happened. Let me ask sorry to both of you. I just want to ask only one thing to both of you. Thinking the past bad things and please both of you don't spoil the upcoming future.

Ranveer(immediately): Maa surely here after nothing is going to come to separate us. See we all are going to be a happy family(seeing Raagini);Hain na Baby..

Raagini(cutely); Haan Happy happy family..

Ranveer: Very good..

Ishani(seeing Amba with a smile): Maa that is what I and Raagini came back know? Here after nothing will happen to our family. Please you too forget what happened and be casual to me.

Amba(shook her head as okay):Thank you Dikhra..

Ishani with a smile shook her head as yes.

Amba: Tk you three go to room and take rest..

Ranveer and Ishani shook their heads were Amba and kailash started to move from there were Ishani now saw Ranveer and started to walk from there were Ranveer too with a smile started to walk behind his wife. His walk completely said that he started to walk behind his wife who is love of his life again. They came to their room were Ishani stood in front of the room and turned and saw Ranveer with a silent face.

Ranveer(seeing her with a smile going inside the room and seeing her):Welcome back Mrs. Vaghela..

Ishani though there was anger in her heart hearing this word of Mrs. vaghela from Ranveer was somewhere making her feel shy and she wanted to show a shy smile to him were she controlled herself and entered the room.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani came inside the room with a smile seeing Raagini): How is our room?

Raagini: Haan Papa first time when I came I didn't tell you but our room is beautiful, house also so beautiful..

Ranveer(hearing it):Haan the whole house is yours only you can keep playing, enjoy with all the family members, they will take care of you so well.

Raagini: hmm(she shook her head cutely)

Ranveer(thinking something seeing Raagini):Then Papa has a surprise for you. Last time when you came to our house itself that surprise was supposed to be given but that time surprise was not ready now that surprise is ready for you shall we see that surprise?

Raagini: Wow surprise..

Ranveer: haan (seeing Ishani); Ishani come with me..

Ishani(seeing him in a very calm tone): surprise for Raagini only know? take her its okay..

Ranveer: Arrey you too want to see the surprise I am going to give for Raagini know come..

Ishani was seeing him with a silent face.

Ranveer with a smile holding Raagini in one hand and with other hand held Ishani's hand ..

Ranveer:come(telling it he started to take Ishani out of the room)

As Ranveer was taking her with him that too holding her hand Ishani saw the hand of Ranveer that is holding her hand seeing Ranveer holding her hand was making her now to see him with emotional face were her thoughts again went to the way Ranveer held her hand and made her to go out of the house.As she was thinking it Ranveer brought them to the room next to their room were he opened the door were that was somewhat small room than their room. As he opened the room there was a baby bed in the room.The complete room was decorated with the pictures for children education, writing board, Toys, teddy bear..He entered the room were Ishani too entered behind him.

Ranveer(left Raagini down and seeing her): In this room you have everything that is needed for you to play, study, and sleep too..This room is completely for my cutie pie

Raagini(seeing the room): wow Papa room for me wow nice..(she smiled happily)

Ranveer(seeing her smile with a smile); you like it..

Raagini;Haan bahut..

Ranveer:tk (sitting to her height): you even have Krish Bhaiya and Arjun to play with you. you can keep playing with them..and you can even share your toys with them to play and they too will share their toys with you.

Raagini cutely hearing it shook her head as yes with a smile were Ishani now seeing the way Ranveer talking to Raagini a smile only came in her lips were the scene for her was looking like big Ranveer speaking to small Ranveer. As Ishani was smiling they heard a voice calling "Bhabhi"

Ishani, Ranveer and Raagini too turned to the entrance of the room were Parul was standing there with a smile.

Ishani(seeing her): Haan parul..

Parul(coming inside): Haan Bhabhi(seeing her):Finally Bhaiya showed this room to Raagini. From the day he got to know about Raagini itself he started to make this room ready. Last time itself he was about to show the room to Raagini but that time this room didn't get set well to this extreme and more of everything that time only  Raagini got sick. After Raagini went from here only the whole room got ready and Today morning Bhaiya telling to Ramu Bhaiya has made the room clean again. (she smiled and seeing Raagini):Raagini room is nice know?

Raagini: Haan mami..

Parul:Tk come you can play with Arjun to take you only I came..

Raagini cutely saw Ishani were Ishani with a smile shook her head as go were Raagini with a smile came to Parul and held her hand.

Parul:Tk Bhabhi let Raagini play with Arjun for sometime then let me come and leave Raagini..

Ishani: Haan Parul..

Parul giving a smile to Ishani and Ranveer started to move from there taking Raagini were now as soon as Raagini went from there Ranveer and Ishani now with the silent face itself slowly saw each other. Seeing each other with a silent face for 3 seconds were it was Ishani who making up herself started to walk from there. Ranveer too walked and came out of the room were Ishani now entered their room were Ranveer too entered behind her.

Ranveer(as soon as they entered the room): Ishani..

Ishani hearing her name turned and saw Ranveer.

Ranveer(seeing her); I am really happy that you are back Ishani. I know what is going on in your mind. I can understand that you will be getting the image of me sending you out of the house. (taking a deep breath seeing her): But this house is yours Ishani only you have rights to rule this house. Please feel free and get comfortable again. I know you have not come with your will you have come for Raagini but If you get comfortable only you too can feel free.

Ishani was silently seeing the other side hearing his talks were Ranveer now seeing her not responding to him he walked and went to his cupboard and took a medium sized box out and then came to Ishani and He showed that box to her.

Ranveer(with a smile): Gift for you..

Ishani seeing it and now without getting it she was about to turn..

Ranveer(immediately):Get it Ishani please..

Ishani turning to him and seeing him got the box from him and then she walked and kept it in the TV table and started to walk to the bed and then she went and sat in the bed with a silent face

Ranveer seeing the gift in the TV table got to know that Ishani has not accepted the gift from him were now with a calm and composed face.

Ranveer(in thoughts): I know its not easy to forget what I did to you. But I am not able bare your silence Ishani at least talk to me. I wish the day you talk to me comes so soon.(thinking it he started to walk out of the room)

Ishani now as soon as Ranveer went from there she was now getting slow tears in her eyes were she was getting to know that the boldness what she showcased to everyone these many days is getting to be washed out slowly. She was now crying well were she was getting to know that she is not able to forgive Ranveer at the same time now seeing him near her that too in family atmosphere and seeing the good father in him was somewhere bringing out the love she is always having in her heart for him.  She is getting to know that Ranveer again made her to struggle between his bipolar attitude of being an angry husband at one point of time and being a good husband on other point of time.

Ishani(wiped her tears and saw Ranveer's photo in the lamp table seeing his face in a calm tone):Having this affection for me and Raagini in your heart know? more than your anger if you have thought about both us with this affection means 2 years we would not parted our ways Ranveer. 2 years all the days and nights were not easy without you Ranveer you hurt me so much. Its not that easy for me to get back with you or its not that easy to become a wife to you. (she wiped her tears well and she got up from the bed and entered the washroom and washed her face and came out of the rest room)

She came out and now bit relaxing herself now Her eyes went to their marriage photo were seeing the photo her eyes went to Ranveer were as she seeing Ranveer's face in the photo taking a deep breath she was about to sit in the bed were this was the time  

Ramu with other two servants came to the entrance of the room.

Ramu: shall I come in Madamji?

Ishani(seeing the entrance and getting its Ramu and other servants with their luggage): Haan

Ramu entered the room and arranged her and Raagini's luggage in the room and were about to move..

Ishani: Ramu Bhaiya..

Ramu(seeing Ishani); Haan Madamji

Ishani: Papa's luggage is ...(before she could tell the next word)

Ramu: Ranveer sir saw me down now and told me to take the luggage from the car and told to keep Nitin sir's luggage in his servant quarters house and to keep your luggage in your room. Nitin's sir room was cleaned morning itself and I have kept Nitin sir's luggage in his house and your luggage is here.

Ishani: hmm

Other two servants started to move from there were Ramu before moving saw Ishani

Ramu:Happy madamji you came back..

Ishani saw Ramu

Ramu: In this 2 years we all were not able to see Ranveer sir at all.His looks his way of behavior everything changed a lot in these two years. We were not able to see him smiling. In these 2 years we can count the days when Ranveer sir came to home with our fingers itself.(now with a smile):Now you came back know Madamji Ranveer sir will come to house daily evening that too by correct time. I am really happy madamji..

Ishani(giving a made up smile): Haan Ramu Bhaiya I am too happy..(she said it with a made up face)

Ramu giving a satisfied smile started to walk from there were now as soon as Ramu went from there she recollected the words Ramu bhaiya was telling her.

Ishani thinking it and then sitting in the bed and saw Ranveer photo again.Seeing his face well and took a deep breath.

The time was moving were it was evening 7 o clock were Ranveer was sitting in the bed and was seeing his phone were though his eyes was on the phone his eyes were often going to Ishani who was silently keeping her things and Raagini's things in the cupboard.

Ranveer(in thoughts): She is not talking to me at all. I cannot be bearing her silence and all. If she wants she can even fight with me shout at me. But this silence and all this Ranveer cannot handle. Raagini is with Maa that too 15 minutes only she took Raagini with her I think for now Raagini will not come so let me go and talk to Ishani.

Thinking it without any second thought he kept his phone in the bed and got up and went and stood next to her. Ishani feeling him next to her saw him were seeing him a silent look saw the cupboard again and started to arrange the dresses in the cupboard.

Ranveer(in a calm tone): Ishani please talk to me Ishani..please don't kill me with this silence..

Ishani moved from the cupboard and took some of Raagini's dresses from the trolley bag and again came to the cupboard and started to arrange it.

Ranveer: Ishani I am talking to you but you are behaving as though I am talking to the walls in the room.

Ishani arranging it and closed the cupboard and was about to move were Ranveer held her hand and turned her to him. Ishani saw him were there was so much calm and silence in her face.

Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani what I did is wrong only sorry let me ask sorry any number of times but please talk to me Ishani. I cannot bear your silence..I know I cannot justify what I did to you but at least ask me what was my mind set that time and why I did like that..at least shout at me Ishani scold me..this silence is not good for both of us..

Ishani tried to take her hand from his hand were he was not leaving her hand at all. As she was trying to take her hand from his hand they heard a voice calling "Mama". Ranveer seeing Raagini in the entrance of the room now slowly left Ishani's hands. 

Ishani(turned and saw Raagini with a smile):Baby..

Raagini:Mama coming back to our home I am very happy. I play with Arjun, I play with Krish Bhaiya or...(with a cute smile): I am so happy with Dadi..

Ishani(hearing it): Haan Mama bhi bahut happy to see my princess smling like this..

Raagini: Mama feeling hungry..

Ishani: Come let Mama give you something..(telling it she held Raagini's hand and started to walk from there)

Ranveer saw Ishani's back like a small boy seeing his mother going leaving him in school.

Ishani brought Raagini to the dinning table and made her to sit in the chair.

Ishani: Be here let Mama make some fruit salad for you.

Raagini: hmm

As Ishani entered the kitchen she saw Mala making the dinner for everyone.

Mala(seeing Ishani with a smile); Bhabhi so happy that you are back..

Ishani(giving a smile): Haan I am too Mala..

Mala:saw Raagini also she is somewhat grown up and speaking so well. I didn't speak to her till now but while going to give tea to maa she was speaking well to both Maa and Baba..

Ishani(with a smile): If you speak to her she will be keeping on speaking to you also Mala she is outside only sitting in the dinning table..

Mala; Oh okay okay Bhabhi.What you want tell me let me do it for you?

Ishani: I want to make some fruit salad for Raagini

Mala;Let me do it for her Bhabhi

Ishani:Arrey its okay you are preparing dinner know?

Mala;Bhabhi I can do that. Today Raagini has come know let me make the fruit salad for her with my hand.

Ishani(with a smile); hmm okay(telling it she went out and saw Raagini were she was sitting silently in the chair were she went and sat next to her)

Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama hungry?(she said it cutely)

Ishani: Haan your fruit salad is getting ready. Mala aunty is making it ready for you?

Raagini(cutely): Mala aunty?

Ishani; Haan she is also a family member in our house. She will take care of all of our food daily that we are going to have.

Raagini; oh..

As Raagini was telling it Mala came out with the fruit salad and kept it in front of Raagini.

Mala; Have it Raagini..

Raagini(seeing Mala with a smile): Hi Mala aunty thank you..

Mala; Haan (holding her chin):What ever food you want you can come and ask to aunty I will make it for you.

Raagini: hmm okay(she slowly trying to have the fruit salad with the fork)

Ishani(with a smile seeing Mala):tk Mala you continue the dinner work

Mala; Haan tk Bhabhi

The time was moving were it was exactly 9 o clock in the night  were everyone had a happy smile in the dinning table. Nitin came to meet everyone and now he was sitting in the dinning table to have his dinner.

Baa(seeing Nitin);Really happy to see you Nitin. I am so happy that you and Ishani came back..

Nitin(with a smile): I am too happy Baa. For all our happiness the reason is Raagini only..

Everyone saw Raagini were she was silently having her dinner were Ishani was serving everyone and hearing it she saw Raagini now were Ishani had a smile thinking that Raagini has put the family together and has brought smile in everyone's face. Ranveer saw Raagini with a smile.

Nitin: Raagini was very clear that her mama and Papa should get back with each other and she made it possible too..

Amba caressed Raagini's head with her left hand were Raagini having the dinner and saw Amba and gave a smile to her were Amba too smiled to her and signed her to have the dinner were Raagini shook her head as yes and was continuing the dinner.

Now Gauri slowly seeing everyone in the dinning table came near the table were Baa saw Gauri were she now had a anger face and turned to other side were Ishani keeping a roti for Amba and turned and saw Gauri.

Ishani:Gauri di why are you standing there? Come know have dinner..

Gauri: Nahi Ishani..(before she could tell the next word)
Baa: Let her have after everyone had their dinner Ishani. If she have her dinner alone only she will get to know what she has done to her family.

Ishani hearing it now saw Ranveer were it was the same time Ranveer too saw her were Ishani saw him with a silent face were Ranveer getting what she is wanting and then taking a deep breath and seeing Gauri and then seeing Baa.

Ranveer: Baa how many days you are going to be angry on Gauri? she did a wrong but she asked sorry to both me and Ishani realizing it.If you want let me make her to tell sorry to everyone..(he got up from the chair and came to Gauri and held her with his left hand and brought her in front of everyone):Ask sorry to everyone and then have dinner with us..

Gauri(saw Ranveer with tears were she saw everyone): Baa please i am sorry..Amba Kaki sorry..everyone of you really sorry for what I did. Again I cannot think about losing you all in my life. please forgive me here after because of me there won't be any problem in our family. 

As Gauri was asking sorry Ranveer was seeing Ishani with a smile he was sure that he wants at least Ishani to look at him. This moment he was ready to do anything for the eye sight of Ishani.

Ranveer(not evening minding anything around him seeing Ishani's eyes in thoughts):See me Ishani meri biwi see me....

Ishani seeing no one is telling anything for the apology of Gauri now saw Ranveer were now Ranveer who was waiting for his wife glance on him as soon as Ishani saw him gave her a bright smile.

Ishani seeing him smiling to her now bit making up herself showed everyone to Ranveer with her silent head shake were Ranveer bit coming to the world saw everyone

Ranveer(now making up himself seeing everyone):What no one is ready to forgive Gauri?

Everyone were silent...

Ranveer(in thoughts): She did wrong to me and Ishani only know? Now family members are more angry on Gauri(thinking it saw Ishani were she was waiting for him to speak were in thoughts): Hmmm okay now I should talk with family sentiment know? Let me..(bit with comedy action showing a made up feeling face): To keep a person away from us we are not doing business Baa we are a family. How to leave Gauri as it is? She is too our family only know?

Ranveer saw everyone were everyone were having a silent face only.

Ranveer(in thoughts): what is this? I am speaking this much heavy dialogue no one is reacting anything..(he saw Ishani were she too was seeing everything with a not understanding face were again in thoughts); hmm okay lets start again(seeing everyone): See family is like garden in that one person alone standing separately as a tree will that look good to the people who see us from outside.

Ishani hearing these dialogues got to know Ranveer is not seriously talking and he is on some fun mode.

Ranveer(again): Now see..(before he could tell the next word)

Sharman:Enough Ranveer..we can understand..

Ranveer(took a deep breath in thoughts): Thank god..at least you spoke sharman..

Sharman(seeing Baa):Baa again and again If we keep on showing our anger to Gauri again she will think bad only so let us forgive her for this time.

Baa(hearing it seeing Sharman with a calm face and seeing Gauri); Here after you should never get these types of wrong doings to family..

Gauri; I will never do that Baa please Baa..sorry..

Baa(without anyway);Tk have dinner...

Everyone now had a smile in their face were now Ranveer taking a deep breath saw Ishani were ishani had a smile seeing Gauri and the family members were he was seeing Ishani to see him were Ishani turned to him were seeing him her smile went from her face completely. Ranveer seeing Ishani not smiling seeing him had a silent face.

Everyone finishing their dinner started to move from there one by one were Nitin too started to move to the servant quarters were Ishani having Raagini in her hands and started to walk to their room were before she enter their room. 

Raagini:Mama let me sleep in my bed.(she showed the near by room)

Ishani(seeing her): you will sleep alone?

Before Raagini could answer Ranveer came and stood behind Ishani..

Ranveer: Haan My beti she is brave ..

Raagini: Papa I can sleep in my bed know?

Ranveer:Haan its for you only know? you can sleep there..
Raagini:hmm(seeing Ishani):mama there?

Ishani: Haan let me make you sleep there? In between If you feel to come to Mama come out of the room and knock Mama and Papa's room okay..

Raagini: Haan (she was crazy for the bed)

Ishani took Raagini to her room and entered the room. Ranveer had a smile thinking that Ishani is going to be with him in the room after these many days. He was bit excited too. He went inside and he sat in the bed as he was already in the night dress. He waited for Ishani to come.

It was almost 10.30 when Ishani made Raagini to sleep. Ishani saw Raagini were she was looking like a white princess in the cloud bed.

Ishani(seeing Sleeping Raagini in thoughts): Mostly she does not wake up in the night But If she wake up I wish that she does not get feared..

Thinking it Ishani turning off the light and turning on the bed room light and then she came out of the room and closed the room door and then she walked and entered their room. Ranveer saw her as she entered the room were Ishani saw him being without sleeping were now giving a silent glance took her night dress out of the cupboard and she entered the restroom to change. Ranveer immediately got up and closed the room door and covered with the curatin and locked the window and again went and sat in the bed and waited for Ishani to come. Ishani came out changing herself to the night dress and came to the bed were Ranveer now with a smile got up and came around the bed and held Ishani's hand and turned her to him.

Ranveer(with the same smile): you are happy know? that I made everyone to accept Gauri?

Ishani saw Ranveer a silent glance were Ranveer was not able to accept her silence at all.

Ranveer:Ishani talk to me Ishani please...enough of this silence. Let me ask sorry Ishani I know what I did is completely wrong but you (before he could tell the next word)

Ishani was trying to take her hand from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer now held her well tightly..

Ranveer(in a clear tone);See you are my wife I can do anything to you being in this room no one can ask question to me? but that is not my intention. I want my Ishani's love back (seeing her): I want you Ishani I want you back please...
Ishani was kept on trying to take her hand were Ranveer seeing her face which is not at all ready to keep her hand in his hand now with a given up face took his hand from her hand and left her. Ishani though was trying to take her hand from him now the way Ranveer left her was somewhere giving her disappointment too. Making up herself took the pillow and was about to walk to the couch..

Ranveer: At least sleep with me..

Ishani turned and saw him 

Ranveer(seeing her): Don't worry even my single finger won't disturb you. 

Ishani hearing it now went and laid in the bed were now Ranveer had a smile seeing it were he too went and laid in the bed next to her were he turned off the lights. He now turned and saw Ishani's back and had a smile. 

Ranveer: How many days after you are near me? you are angry on me but at least with anger you are near me know that is more than enough for me Ishani..(thinking it he closed his eyes to sleep)

Ishani after 20 minutes were without getting sleep turned to other side were her eyes now saw Ranveer were he was peacefully sleeping. Though there is so much anger on Ranveer in her heart now seeing Ranveer near her in bed that too in their room after these many days was now without to her control bringing a smile were now she took her hand to Ranveer cheek and without touching his cheek itself she made her hand like it is caressing his cheek were now again thinking about the way Ranveer sent her out of the house thinking about Ranveer not standing for her and thinking about he getting ready for the engagement with Gauri now she took her hand back and turned to other side and started to sleep.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Ragini got her own room. That was the surprise. If Ragini likes it, thats actually a good move since she is growing up.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Ragini is happy that she has everyone around her. This time her mother is there with her so it will not be like it was when she was brought without Ishani.