Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well... now I think even the channel is making it obvious they aren't going to get married! 

The question in their story is "Kya badal jayega A-V ka rishta?" 

If they are going to get married - in whatever way it is, forced or love - isnt that an obvious thing that 'rishta badal jayega'? 

I think it will go your way mostly they will go ahead with wedding ritual with a plan to find the real culprit before wedding that's why they want to keep audience under suspense whether it will happen or not and as per their marriage history they will prove themselves innocent but mostly after getting married. 

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well... now I think even the channel is making it obvious they aren't going to get married! 

If they are going to get married - in whatever way it is, forced or love - isnt that an obvious thing that 'rishta badal jayega'? 

First inke beech kaunsa rishta hain tell us ? 

Friends,boss and employee or good neighbor. 

If they caption like that then only u will watch it to know it smiley36

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Amruta/Virat relationship started on banking basis, later became employer/employee with Virat's intention to take revenge, later turned friendly when he realized Amruta's good nature and then enemies with the worst MU and now slowly getting back to normal. Whether they will become good trustworthy friends is yet to be focused upon before their relationship can turn into a romantic one which would need the writers/makers careful execution to make it a worthy one like Abhigya's. AmVira romantic relationship should be dealt with great caution to lure viewers approval to take the serial forward for a longer period.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambsug

Amruta/Virat relationship started on banking basis, later became employer/employee with Virat's intention to take revenge, later turned friendly when he realized Amruta's good nature and then enemies with the worst MU and now slowly getting back to normal. Whether they will become good trustworthy friends is yet to be focused upon before their relationship can turn into a romantic one which would need the writers/makers careful execution to make it a worthy one like Abhigya's. AmVira romantic relationship should be dealt with great caution to lure viewers approval to take the serial forward for a longer period.

We know they are lead ML and FL ek din to saath aayege.

But...What do virat and amu consider eo they never showed that?

For Abhigya from start it was shown they are fated to be together and also unki arranged marriage thi smiley9Lets wait and watch.Waise bhi delhi dur kahan hai?

Annu. thumbnail

Chalo new bts with SBB.

Kidnapping drama ke pehle i guess.Hope they are not still on terrace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoC5WFkxayc

Edit:

Also in zee promo narrator saying

"Kaise honga inki rishte ka naya roop ?"

Edited by Annu. - 23 days ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think this is that confetti scene, where they allegedly celebrate getting back JK's house. smiley5 

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

I think this is that confetti scene, where they allegedly celebrate getting back JK's house. smiley5 

Hope so,,,, i am so tired watching them on that terracesmiley18

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

smiley37 Channel, makers are in panic. They know after Leads marriage, there is no story left to show. Plus the way they have shown almost all characters one dimensional, everything is so boring.. smiley11

Forced scene between leads is purely cringe and pathetic. smiley11 Never before am I FF the leads scenes as well. smiley29 Those setting traps for Ishika, Abhiraj scenes were full of forced cringe, fighting over credit for the idea/work.. God! smiley30 both Ammu and Viru sounded like 5 yr old kids smiley11 makers wanted to make them sound cute, but it irritated the hell out of me. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Chalo new bts with SBB.

Kidnapping drama ke pehle i guess.Hope they are not still on terrace.

Edit:

Also in zee promo narrator saying

"Kaise honga inki rishte ka naya roop ?"

Bold: Thats a better way to put it actually. "Kya badal jayega inka rishta?" is a rhetorical question - of course shaadi karenge to rishta badal hi jaata hai.  

Goons sent by Ishika (yawn)... wonder what was the excuse not to have a case on her? 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

smiley37 Channel, makers are in panic. They know after Leads marriage, there is no story left to show. Plus the way they have shown almost all characters one dimensional, everything is so boring.. smiley11

Forced scene between leads is purely cringe and pathetic. smiley11 Never before am I FF the leads scenes as well. smiley29 Those setting traps for Ishika, Abhiraj scenes were full of forced cringe, fighting over credit for the idea/work.. God! smiley30 both Ammu and Viru sounded like 5 yr old kids smiley11 makers wanted to make them sound cute, but it irritated the hell out of me. 

I didnt mind the scene you mentioned - was more concerned about what they actually did. I didnt get it at all. King Virat corp actually exists? no idea. how did they alert the police? or even that was fake? no idea. The scene that followed - with Babita Virat convo was forced. 

I didnt like the rat showing up on the terrace - now may be it happens somewhere... but the highest i've seen a rat in a building until now (been living in buildings all my life) is the 4th floor. So was odd for me that it was on the 20th floor penthouse terrace - but yeah.. cant claim it can never happen. may be the rat used the lift, who knows.