Social Media Updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Another one..smiley14

Not much hopes from  KMTMG promos though, as actual scenes in episodes mostly aren't close to hyped projections happening in promos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKIito-K3Y8

Yeah, they need marriage to go ahead to keep Amruta and Virat together. So most likely that Babita may be exposed after marriage is done. Also why is Amruta wearing Nimrit/Ishika character's jewellery?? smiley29 It doesn't suit her. 

Thanks for sharing. smiley20

emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

It's his choice to deactivate that he was forced to leave. We can't force him to come back. I am not active on Twitter. Someone who is.. can request him to come back.

Yeah.. ambsug was looking for him actually, didn't know where to find him and I stumbled upon his account on X under KMTMG hashtag. I'll leave it to ambsug to reach out to him. 

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Thanks. Found him.smiley20 smiley36

ambsug thumbnail

Writers, first clear their misunderstandings, build up trust, give the Chitnis a home to live in dignity, mute Babita, send Deepika with her husband and Bebe to never-to-return land, Nimrit to her in laws place, Bone/Poem back to their home town, then you can start AmVira love phase.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ambsug

Writers, first clear their misunderstandings, build up trust, give the Chitnis a home to live in dignity, mute Babita, send Deepika with her husband and Bebe to never-to-return land, Nimrit to her in laws place, Bone/Poem back to their home town, then you can start AmVira love phase.

From start first ep se inka phase chal raha hain can't u see smiley36 Lagta hain u are not paying attention in chemistry class smiley36

Writers don't care abt dignity,ghar.... parivar yeh sab kya hota hain.Ahujas ke khidmat mein ajeer hona.... ek hi kaam hain baki sab ka.Mute babita is possible via muting sound smiley36

Starting se they should have cast just 2 ppl ML and FL .

LAV2725 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Can someone enlighten me, what's significance of Thurs, 23rd May 2024?smiley5

Zee is releasing one after another all its serial promos for current week, for the same date..smiley9 No cricket / IPL on 23rd May?

LAV2725 thumbnail

Clip not really exaggerating, right? smiley37 btw not limited only to Ek serials..smiley36

https://x.com/pb3060/status/1792088900548309124

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Can someone enlighten me, what's significance of Thurs, 23rd May 2024?smiley5

Zee is releasing one after another all its serial promos for current week, for the same date..smiley9 No cricket / IPL on 23rd May?

No particular significance that I can think about 23rd May, but yes.. it's coming in between the 2nd playoff and the eliminator match. smiley1 So one day off for zee to recapture fatigued audience's attention. smiley42 smiley29

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 days ago

They just hold functions every second episode where the aim is to humiliate ammu and Bhavani for no rhyme or reason

If there is a shaadi at the end then i want to see more of ammu and virat enjoying the functions and realizing their feelings.. Not this 30 second romance and 20 mins of babita and Ishika nonsense

Edited by bips - 11 days ago
emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Even those in X can't stand the ever growing league of villains. Avengers team smiley36

https://twitter.com/drowning_dramas/status/1793066671760183395?t=61EdRXrAD_BTpX6DOUF-vg&s=19