Social Media Updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

But on a serious note, everyone - Bhavani, Ammu, and even the fans, miss this part about him. Bhavani even gave her an antidote - look only at the good things about your husband. (yeah... and end up like me.)

Only thing that works here is Ammu is by a long way the dominant one. Deserved much better... but kya hi karein. 'Destined' couple jo tehere. 

SS.jpg

well... visually dominant too. 

He is in fact a mix of what Ammu-Bhavani and Jahan-Harsh think about him. And both are right and wrong / are half right. 

As much as even I admire dominant Amruta, what about the end scene? smiley17 Viru held a hand up at the varmala. Uder he was dominant, idhar Ammu. 
But I think we shouldn’t go too much into the promo, most likely it will be a rushed, poorly conceived, half baked scene only.. smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

True about that hand thing. 

Hmm.. second para.... well... unless its boring for someone (or all), let our thoughts / imaginations roll. Yeah, they dont execute things well, but hume sochne ki aazaadi hai. smiley36 

Else everything we talk about will have to come with '*' condtions apply, '**' special conditions apply, and may be even one more '***' (nothing big is going to happen). 

btw: Mukta captioning her story with 'much fun' doesn't give me good memories and hopes. smiley37 Hope its better than 'Much excitement all!' smiley4

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True about that hand thing. 

Hmm.. second para.... well... unless its boring for someone (or all), let our thoughts / imaginations roll. Yeah, they dont execute things well, but hume sochne ki aazaadi hai. smiley36 

Else everything we talk about will have to come with '*' condtions apply, '**' special conditions apply, and may be even one more '***' (nothing big is going to happen). 

btw: Mukta captioning her story with 'much fun' doesn't give me good memories and hopes. smiley37 Hope its better than 'Much excitement all!' smiley4

More than much excitement, or fun.. it killed the fun of watching the show itself. smiley11
Agree with the rest. Although it isn’t good, fun times for the show, depending on how the new shows do. 
Most likely SS may take slot of that Punjabi kudi show, or go off air altogether. Oh, it’s the 2nd least popular show now. smiley36

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now is she waiting for virat?Bench date lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U7zORnl0Sg

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah. He was careful enough to mention 'be sure YOU trust me' ... smiley37 One way ticket hi liya hai humne. No return gift.  

Exactly be careful i will care for you but will not trust you. Be with me at your own risk 

vivkriti thumbnail

She may not be jailed i think. But probably Jayesh will know - and then probably forget about it... and things will continue almost the same way. Babita... idk... may forgive her friend too. She can even promise she wont do anything like that again. 

yeah... job done. smiley36

Babita we don't know she will be friendly with her or not but Bone will team up with her to plan big and they will not get concrete proofs to send her to jail we all should be happy that finally Jahan got her house back. 

vivkriti thumbnail

But on a serious note, everyone - Bhavani, Ammu, and even the fans, miss this part about him. Bhavani even gave her an antidote - look only at the good things about your husband. (yeah... and end up like me.)

Only thing that works here is Ammu is by a long way the dominant one. Deserved much better... but kya hi karein. 'Destined' couple jo tehere. 

SS.jpg

well... visually dominant too. 

He is in fact a mix of what Ammu-Bhavani and Jahan-Harsh think about him. And both are right and wrong / are half right. 

While taking him to mandap she is dominant but while putting varnmala he stops her but usually in their relationship she is dominant which I like most about them.  He can only dominate her physically. 

Last para is perfect both are not wrong as he is half of both. 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha cat came out of the bag atlast smiley29

But why is virat upset with her and again why is he blaming her ?

Ab iss kahani ka nayi shuruad nahin came back to square one that's it again mu abd Blane game smiley7smiley6

Hmmm 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

KMTMG promos after Amruta arrest & jail have been so lackluster, misleading, not exciting at all.. both channel & PH team has to be blamed.smiley21

This new promo is also so misleading, unexciting, ott.. smiley23guess Virat gets framed for sexually harassing / manhandling Amruta, she is trying to fool & twist his family / close circle with this forced marriage proposal by pretending to be his GF, so that out of shock the culprit may expose himself/herself as Amruta becoming Mrs.Ahuja will be last thing the culprit would want to happen?  smiley9 But impulsive, immature, erratic Virat with his trust issues takes this faking proposal by Amruta into a diff tangent.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well... now I think even the channel is making it obvious they aren't going to get married! 

The question in their story is "Kya badal jayega A-V ka rishta?" 

If they are going to get married - in whatever way it is, forced or love - isnt that an obvious thing that 'rishta badal jayega'?