Is Anuj using Aadhya to stay close with Anupama?

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Idk but I feel like Majboor is desperately in love with Anupamaa and using Aadhya as excuse to stay close with him . But some are saying he using for upma for his daughter. ??? 

Idk but it seems like Writers confused with majboor character 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The thing is, Anuj-Anupama ko Milana hain. Adhya ko theek karna toh banana lagte hue bhi banana nahin hain. Yahi ek option hain without making Anupama look like the vamp (although she is).

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are making ground for Shruti volunteer exits if not they will have to kill her like Maaya. 

But now they do that whatever way Anupama will look like a woman who came between them. Anupama can’t get sympathy of audience except some of Anupama Stan’s. 

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is serial mein sab sab sab , sirf sirf aur sirf “Anupama” ko hi “USE” karte hai.. kyun ki baaki sab “Useless” hai.. 

Maa toh apne maathe par likh ke ghumti rehti hai “USE ME” .. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: vivacious

Is serial mein sab sab sab , sirf sirf aur sirf “Anupama” ko hi “USE” karte hai.. kyun ki baaki sab “Useless” hai.. 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: vivacious

Kaahe ka Use? It's MISUSE.

It's like giving peanut butter to someone with a nut allergy and then saying "why are you not eating it, it's so tasty?"

Adhya's panic is about the marriage being cancelled and instead of assuring her that he is committed to the wedding, he is bringing the trigger of the panic in front of her again and again.

All this pathetic Majnu deserves is being tied up in front of Shah house and watch his lady love cook and clean for them, without a family of his own.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 11 days ago

I’m confused is this meant to be MAA, Majboor or Shamless Shahs as they’re all trashcans smiley25 

Never mind the Use Me makes it obvious smiley37

prachetas2211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Historia

Idk but I feel like Majboor is desperately in love with Anupamaa and using Aadhya as excuse to stay close with him . But some are saying he using for upma for his daughter. ??? 

Idk but it seems like Writers confused with majboor character 

I completely understand Aadhya's hatred for Anupama. But why is she treating her Pops who had stood by his daughter so shabbily? Anupama and Anuj should have explained to her clearly that she had misunderstood Anupama. No woman has taken her wedding for granted so far. A newly married couple requires both husband and wife to spend some quality time with 1 another. Anupama had treated Anuj as a door mat after marrying him. Anupama was more interested in solving the problems of Shah family rather than focusing on Anuj and CA aka Aadhya. Anupama and Anuj should not have gone for adoption when they could not give proper parenting to Aadhya. Anuj had shown the mirror to Anupama 1 fine day and instead of accepting her short comings that evil woman cuts off all ties with the 1 who had given his every thing for her, loved her and waited for her for 26 years. Anuj is more at fault here because he was relentless to marry Anupama with the baggage. Anuj and Anupama should not have got married. Devika would have been a perfect wife for Anuj as she does not have Mahaanta Syndrome like Anupama.