Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Lollolika

ohh really? smiley36I don't watch it regularly but visit the forum sometimes. It's so entertaining than the showsmiley36

Maybe I should start too. 

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

ohh really? smiley36I don't watch it regularly but visit the forum sometimes. It's so entertaining than the showsmiley36

I love visiting the forum too.Thats where I got to know she's preparing herself for her third marriagesmiley40

Life ho tho upma jaise varna zinda tho ________

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pandya Store

Anusha16 thumbnail

Khub sarassmiley42

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

I love visiting the forum too.Thats where I got to know she's preparing herself for her third marriagesmiley40

Life ho tho upma jaise varna zinda tho ________

I don't know how people watching that crap...madam ji gyaan...i cant bear it even for a second. Her ex.no 2 also getting married...unfortunately his fiance had bullet shot lost kokh.

Edited by MMR2810 - 11 days ago
Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't know how people watching that crap...madam ji gyaan...i cant bear it even for a second. Her ex.no 2 also getting married...unfortunately his fiance had bullet shot lost kokh.

I moved to Jhanak's forum to escape from Maaaaa's unbearable accent, her khayaali udaans, and Paanch panno ka bhaashan...but seems Maaa is omnipresent.... 

Waha bhi Maaaa....Yaha bhi Maaaaa.. Anupamaaaaa😂😂😂😂

Edited by Supree2022 - 11 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Who's upma's first love?

Cooking

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supree2022

I moved to Jhanak's forum to escape from Maaaaa's unbearable accent, her khayaali udaans, and Paanch panno ka bhaashan...but seems Maaa is omnipresent.... 

Aap antaryami hai kyaa? How do you even notice a whiff of Upma??smiley44

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supree2022

Oho sorry...just to get deviate from today's toxic episode we are just discussing which ml is worst which show is more toxic. 

Edited by MMR2810 - 11 days ago
parna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

"Seems Ani has some major trust issues and we shouldn't be surprised if he actually does that"smiley44Ani does not seem to have any trust issues with jhanak. His previous dialogue with multiple family members have shown that. He is very impulsive by nature. Many a times he is doing, saying or acting things without even giving a thought and with no sense-especially in case of jhanak with a thought of some  other person coming in her life or loosing her from his life. Jhanak is an integral part of his life or we can say she is his life. For him , her going away means loosing his life .  We have seen this multiple time him acting crazy may it be in hospital or shaadi. Once they have sort out their feeling for each other and he knows she is his, this insecurity will be gone. He will be possessive though.

I am not defending Ani as in real life it may not be easy to live with such kind of people and his actions are wrong but I think I am able to understand his feelings.

After so many episodes & him until now believing that Jhanak & Rahul are love birds, it doesn't seem impulsive na? Srishti said it just Once. His belief in Srishti overtook his trust in Jhanak. Even now his belief that Srishti is right abt Jhanak's character, makes me feel he trusts Srishti the most in his life, more than Arshi n his family & Jhanak toh - forget.

His reactions are Impulsive but his issue is Trust, I feel.

Edited by parna21 - 11 days ago