Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Can you expect anything less from Ganja land?

They are the trend setters.. who made bad publicity is great publicity!!

I was wrong to expect something different smiley18

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadia

They are the trend setters.. who made bad publicity is great publicity!!

I was wrong to expect something different smiley18

SAAKK was way better. 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

TRP birds..smiley36in the no.1 show the great maa is single. May be trying out if it works

Didn’t she have a husband and a fiancé?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bromance 

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

That's such a bad dialogue " Tejas ke saath shaadi hojaati tho control mein rakhta usse" ?? So Ani thinks women are meant to be controlled? Or its just Jhanak who needs to be in control?

Initially we used to have discussions here in forum that Ani might be possessive but he won't make her sit at home out of insecurity. Seems Ani has some major trust issues and we shouldn't be surprised if he actually does thatsmiley44

Also I think the writers should tone down Ani's misogynist dialogues a bit. Yesterday he said " Matlab tum tak pahuchna bahut aasaan hai" and today this Tejas one!

Characters can be flawed, but atleast the value system of a character shouldn't be compromised. 

"Seems Ani has some major trust issues and we shouldn't be surprised if he actually does that"smiley44Ani does not seem to have any trust issues with jhanak. His previous dialogue with multiple family members have shown that. He is very impulsive by nature. Many a times he is doing, saying or acting things without even giving a thought and with no sense-especially in case of jhanak with a thought of some  other person coming in her life or loosing her from his life. Jhanak is an integral part of his life or we can say she is his life. For him , her going away means loosing his life .  We have seen this multiple time him acting crazy may it be in hospital or shaadi. Once they have sort out their feeling for each other and he knows she is his, this insecurity will be gone. He will be possessive though.

I am not defending Ani as in real life it may not be easy to live with such kind of people and his actions are wrong but I think I am able to understand his feelings.

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Tejas and Srishti will be #Tasty dear

You completely left out the Arabian Sheikh and princess #Avishi

Aditya and Arshi - #Arshya 

one celebrity couple tho banta hai!!

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kevin Hart Stare GIF - Kevin Hart Stare Blink GIFs

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She has 2 ex patis and one admirer friend. She's superwoman who can handle all her ex sasural's problems. (In fact she's their real problem). Abhi toh status single haismiley2

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No?? Are we talking abt Anupama? That forestking??

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

She has 2 ex patis and one admirer friend. She's superwoman who can handle all her ex sasural's problems. (In fact she's their real problem). Abhi toh status single haismiley2

Ok