Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

. Oh dear. Shaadi drama in front of children??!!!! smiley44 Will they also have to sing shaadi songs with innuendo meaning??

I was wondering the same. Shaadi special as a theme for a kids’ show??? 🙄🙄. 

Talking of songs with innuendo…. It has already happened. 
Man kyun behaka re , though a beautiful number has sensual undertones.  Similarly ‘ mein solah baras ka’ - the second line is cringy to hear from kids.   May be I belong to the old school. 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Damn!  I am already angry about all the below the belt humour that Salman is going to direct towards Pawandeep and Arunita!

The makers have passed on Hitesh’s mantle to Salman 🙄

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

And it's no longer funny or cute when everything is kind of known ro everyone.

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

I was wondering the same. Shaadi special as a theme for a kids’ show??? 🙄🙄. 

Talking of songs with innuendo…. It has already happened. 
Man kyun behaka re , though a beautiful number has sensual undertones.  Similarly ‘ mein solah baras ka’ - the second line is cringy to hear from kids.   May be I belong to the old school. 

It's Nehu and Rohu special smiley37

anoushka_113 thumbnail

I meant Himesh , not hitesh.  This autocorrect 🙄

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

It's Nehu and Rohu special smiley37

Oh no! Not again….😩😩😩😩

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no! Not again….😩😩😩😩

Thankfully Rohu didn't come...I was watching the performances in between IPL skipped the dramas.

They should leave Pawan and Arunima...they look clearly uncomfortable. And it's absolutely unnecessary before the kids.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shadi special should be banned in any kids reality show. Adult is fine but why do they have to do this Theme in kids show. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Really looking forward for Avirbhav and Arunita’s performance tomorrow this kid is so good even today he was better than Pihu loved him. As much I love Him and Atharv and I get to hear them more but theu are really doing injustice with Shubh I think he is only contestant so far after Pihu who is singing only once where others get to sing twice almost everyone have got chance to sing either duo or solo on both days but not him and it’s not fair. That’s what I don’t like about Sony the biased behaviors toward some contestants and some gets step child treatment which shubh is getting. Pihu even though gets to sing only once but she gets enough promotion but not Shubh. Finally he is singing solo and getting some screen space tomorrow. 

Edited by reborn-re - 11 days ago
reborn-re thumbnail

Also it’s weird that Sony is posting clips from SS1,2 , Idol 10, 12,13 , idol junior, SD and IBD but not much from idol season 14 which happened recently. 

Edited by reborn-re - 11 days ago