Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Dude relax. No one is forcing him agreed but it's still a difficult choice to make. U can't expect one to suddenly abandon his family. Obvio they're criminals there's no doubt in it. But we still have to give him some time to make a choice cos it's really difficult to cut off family. Let's see what happens we'll have to wait today's episode before jumping into any conclusion 

I am chill, dude. My point was a counterpoint to the argument that these people are his family and he can’t just ignore them or cut them off. 
I honestly do want them to work out, but the brothers etc are wrong here is all. They are all thinking short term while Manisha has to live her remaining life with these people. Love conquers all but not abuse and trauma. Family is everything but not if they are a bunch of abusive a-holes.

Obviously we have to wait and see and most probably Karan will cut them off himself, but imo, it should have happened earlier, as soon as he realised that Vicky and his mother physically abused and then harassed Mini and not just now that it is affecting his own life. That would have made him seem like better person than he is now. I don’t know if I’m explaining myself right.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I am chill, dude. My point was a counterpoint to the argument that these people are his family and he can’t just ignore them or cut them off. 
I honestly do want them to work out, but the brothers etc are wrong here is all. They are all thinking short term while Manisha has to live her remaining life with these people. Love conquers all but not abuse and trauma. Family is everything but not if they are a bunch of abusive a-holes.

Obviously we have to wait and see and most probably Karan will cut them off himself, but imo, it should have happened earlier, as soon as he realised that Vicky and his mother physically abused and then harassed Mini and not just now that it is affecting his own life. That would have made him seem like better person than he is now. I don’t know if I’m explaining myself right.

I'm completely getting ur point. Brothers & all r also not completely wrong nor is Janki maa cos they're all seeing how Manoj  leaving has got long term effects. U know it's that situation where we can't blame any cos all r right in their places. We'll have to see how it goes further.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

See in karan's pov they are good to him he even said that suprabha ji is her maa saaman and he also admitted that vicky was good in his childhood and he very recently found out about his antics.So technically its not karan's fault that his family is not the one he thought it would be.But at the same time he can't outright abandon them until and unless they did something to Manisha who will be his future wife.It a tough choice granted for both Agrawal family and Karan and now we can only wait to see how both parties go through this marriage ceremony without extra drama.

Vidvish thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

See in karan's pov they are good to him he even said that suprabha ji is her maa saaman and he also admitted that vicky was good in his childhood and he very recently found out about his antics.So technically its not karan's fault that his family is not the one he thought it would be.But at the same time he can't outright abandon them until and unless they did something to Manisha who will be his future wife.It a tough choice granted for both Agrawal family and Karan and now we can only wait to see how both parties go through this marriage ceremony without extra drama.

This exactly this is what I'm saying

Vidvish thumbnail

Okish episode. First half was ok brothers interaction was fun as always. Second half sheer torture can this Suprabhatam woman & her useless son Vicky be killed off soon. Mauli spoke for Manoj as expected. Precap scene I'm sure is the build up for Karan himself abandoning his family. Gonna be a dramatic Monday.

Rahul Mauli scene definitely deserves a special mention. The way Rahul was pestering Mauli & the eyelock 😍😍. Then Mauli playing Rahul's trick & confusing him. Rahul's reaction was apt he was surprised obvio but didn't react much when his gf was mentioned which is feeling fishy. Would like to hear all of yours thoughts on this

Vidvish thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

What's up ppl? No reviews about yesterday's episode. Waiting for your thoughts 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I didn't watch much, but Rahul Mauli scene was nice smiley36 

Siblings are too sweet! Manoj agreeing to say sorry for what they didn't even do. Kyu? smiley38

VirenDev thumbnail

Nothing much to say yes that rahul mauli scene was good but the way the rahul get surprised/shocked when mauli mention his name to be her potential lover was very interesting.Tells you about that either Rahul at the moment doesn't love mauli as much as she love her or haven't thought mauli as his lover.I feel pretty much there is no girlfriend of rahul and if it's there then I think she will be coming to marriage ceremonies.It would surely make it interesting.About the precap maybe karan will arrive at right time to see what's his family is doing to manoj and it will make him realise what is family is all about and maybe he will think about abandoning his family.Guess we will have wait and see what events will unfold in next week's episodes. 

VirenDev thumbnail

Probably because he still feels guilty about how because of him leaving his house affects Manisha's  potential marriage in the past.This time he feels he have to do whatever to make it right.

Vidvish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I didn't watch much, but Rahul Mauli scene was nice smiley36 

Siblings are too sweet! Manoj agreeing to say sorry for what they didn't even do. Kyu? smiley38

I agree with what Viren said. He's doing that for Manisha's happiness. And yeah it's not gonna happen cos even if Karan doesn't come Mauli, Rahul, Janki maa all were there to koi na koi will stop him. But I read somewhere that's it's actually gonna be Karan. Whatever it is I'm sure Monday's episode is gonna be full on dramatic