Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team #Rauli

Posted: 1 months ago

Yup that's typical itv. This much for sidey's marriage can't even imagine the amount of drama that'll happen during MouRa marriage. 🤣🤣

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

No kidding 😂 it will take forever for them to get married also noticed rahul has some hint about mauli's ektarfa pyaar and he has vowed to find out who mauli's lover issmiley32

Edited by VirenDev - 1 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

No kidding 😂 it will take forever for them to get married also noticed rahul has some hint about mauli's ektarfa pyaar and he has vowed to find out who mauli's lover issmiley32

Dude I wrote the same thing. Yesterday too I said that anyone smart will get it & here he got the hint & also asked her about it. Baki log to thehre bewakoof kya ho bole 😂 😂. Let's see hw he's gonna react to Mauli's lover.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Guys I saw on insta they're shooting for some function I guess it's finally Manisha ki sagai.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t really understand if the others understand that Manisha has to live with these toxic people? Do the brothers think that she will be able to tolerate the venomous mother and son? It’s not just a wedding, it’s a marriage, idiots! 

I wouldn’t be alright with the wedding if Karan didn’t cut these people off either. Could be that he hears what the evil duo say to the Agarwals, and cuts them off himself?
Rahul will take a long time to the find the truth. Abhi toh Manisha’s wedding, Swara’s truth, Vaibhav’s adoption, his hotel plans, Ajanta-Manoj fight, sab bacha hai. I just wish that he doesn’t misunderstand her - no forced fights etc.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

There is no other way for Karan to marry Manisha if he doesn't accept Janki maa's condition.Otherwise karan's family will make her life living hell after marriage.I do think he will himself cut ties after he get to know what they have proposed to Agarwal's soon

Vidvish thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I don’t really understand if the others understand that Manisha has to live with these toxic people? Do the brothers think that she will be able to tolerate the venomous mother and son? It’s not just a wedding, it’s a marriage, idiots! 

I wouldn’t be alright with the wedding if Karan didn’t cut these people off either. Could be that he hears what the evil duo say to the Agarwals, and cuts them off himself?
Rahul will take a long time to the find the truth. Abhi toh Manisha’s wedding, Swara’s truth, Vaibhav’s adoption, his hotel plans, Ajanta-Manoj fight, sab bacha hai. I just wish that he doesn’t misunderstand her - no forced fights etc.

See everyone understands the situation & cares for Manisha. It's just that they don't want to be unfair with Karan. Hw much ever toxic those 2 maybe they r his only family right & this can't be ignored. What u r saying is kinda possible let's see what happens today.

About Rahul finding out I don't think it'll take much time cos he's already got the hint & vowed to find out plus the show itself doesn't drag things much they try to show things side by side which is quite good. My guess is Rahul will know the truth about Mauli's lover during Manisha's wedding track itself. I really want swara's & adoption truth to come out after MouRa r kinda in a relationship. Manoj Ajanta fight bhi sort out ho hi jaega. Let's see hw it goes 

Vidvish thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

There is no other way for Karan to marry Manisha if he doesn't accept Janki maa's condition.Otherwise karan's family will make her life living hell after marriage.I do think he will himself cut ties after he get to know what they have proposed to Agarwal's soon

Quite possible. If he himself cuts them off it's ok but forcing him is not right ig this is what the others were saying too.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvish

See everyone understands the situation & cares for Manisha. It's just that they don't want to be unfair with Karan. Hw much ever toxic those 2 maybe they r his only family right & this can't be ignored. What u r saying is kinda possible let's see what happens today.

About Rahul finding out I don't think it'll take much time cos he's already got the hint & vowed to find out plus the show itself doesn't drag things much they try to show things side by side which is quite good. My guess is Rahul will know the truth about Mauli's lover during Manisha's wedding track itself. I really want swara's & adoption truth to come out after MouRa r kinda in a relationship. Manoj Ajanta fight bhi sort out ho hi jaega. Let's see hw it goes 

I mean….it’s not really unfair to anyone, is it? Nobody is forcing him, it’s a choice. It’s one thing if the in-laws don’t like you, and a whole another if the abuse is as much as it is here. They are the actively physically and verbally abusive in-laws who have already abused one daughter of their house.

I would, and people should cut off their family who are criminals. Anyone who refuses to do so, is in my eyes, just as responsible for the abuse as the two doing it.  
I mean, he was already hitting her, she had scars and bruises over her body and blackmailing her and playing psychological games, not to mention that Mauli was also almost beaten up, what if they burnt her tomorrow? Would Karan still hide behind “this is my family” excuse? What is the limit of abuse that Karan is okay with his family being a part of? 

Vidvish thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I mean….it’s not really unfair to anyone, is it? Nobody is forcing him, it’s a choice. It’s one thing if the in-laws don’t like you, and a whole another if the abuse is as much as it is here. They are the actively physically and verbally abusive in-laws who have already abused one daughter of their house.

I would, and people should cut off their family who are criminals. Anyone who refuses to do so, is in my eyes, just as responsible for the abuse as the two doing it.  
I mean, he was already hitting her, she had scars and bruises over her body and blackmailing her and playing psychological games, not to mention that Mauli was also almost beaten up, what if they burnt her tomorrow? Would Karan still hide behind “this is my family” excuse? What is the limit of abuse that Karan is okay with his family being a part of? 

Dude relax. No one is forcing him agreed but it's still a difficult choice to make. U can't expect one to suddenly abandon his family. Obvio they're criminals there's no doubt in it. But we still have to give him some time to make a choice cos it's really difficult to cut off family. Let's see what happens we'll have to wait today's episode before jumping into any conclusion