Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Posted: 21 days ago

For the last couple of weeks it was Shrimad Ramayan was slotted there earlier I have no idea why has they changed that probably becoz of Trp

VirenDev thumbnail

Team Mauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The episode begins with the match continuity & Vijay comes to bowl. Vicky hits another 4 & Mini puts Mauli's plan into action & instigates Vicky to hit a 6 & that useless guy hits high & Mr. Smartie catches the ball. Vicky out & Mini sunaofies him that all this was their plan. All congratulate Rahul & Ms. Overexcited hugs him saying this is perfect partnership I left the catch & u caught it ( this girl is really making a fool out of herself 🤣😂, I laughed hard at this). Mr Smartie reveals this was Mauli's plan & everyone is all praises for her which obviously doesn't go well with Ms. Overexcited & Mauli mahan notices this ( the look she's giving I'm sure ye phirse koi mahanta dikhaegi Rati ki help Krne ke chakkar me pagal ladki 😒😒). Now Mr. Bheegi billi uncle comes to strike & has some tashanbazi with Karan. 

Mr. Bheegi billi uncle continues to play & must say he's really good. After sometime Dumbnoj feels weak Mauli mahan notices & asks for break. All get distracted & dinosaur aunty mixes sleeping powder in the water ( I'm saying this again ye dumbnoj admi hi manhus hai chahte ya na chahte iski wajah se hi gadbad hoti hai). The ladies get water & almost everyone drinks it including Rahul ( no wonder BTS me he looked not ok can I personally use the bat to hit dumbnoj on the head). Dumbnoj showing tashan to ajanta & refusing the energy drink. Sorted bhaiya & insecure swara discussing Clown's London going & Saloni hears this & asks clown to anyhow win the match & reveals to him about the deal between Ajay swara. Tanvi dreaming of Rahul Rati 😣😣

Now it's sorted bhaiya's bowling & bheegi billi uncle is smashing left right & centre. Finally after sometime Bheegi billi uncle out baki players aye aur Gaye beech me there were some casual MauRa moments & Rahul Rati too jinko dekh ke Mauli mahan is upset. Ek catch pakadne ke chakkar me Ms. Overexcited ne haath tudwa liya ( iski harkaton ke hisab se to sir phutna chahiye tha). She's gaining sympathy from Rahul & Mauli feeling bad. 

Now it's our team batting. Everyone disappointed. Vijay calls Rati the fit payer among them all ( like seriously thik hai tumhe wo pasand hai bete ke liye pr this too much Vijay uncle very bad 🤣😂)Sabha samapt Devi giving some real motivation.Opening by clown & sadu chachu. Clown is super over confident & says he'll smash it. Verbal clash between Mr. Smartie & clown ( I see where all of this is leading to). Clown wants Saloni to do chaplusi of Tanvi & Rati ( nhi Tanvi is ok pr Rati 🤣😂). Clown ki over confidence sirf 2 ball tak hi chali & out hoke aa gaya 😂🤣. Mr. Smartie is irritated with this. Dinosaur aunty ka plan flop as expected Ajanta noticed her & changed the container. Vile aunty still upto smthg. Episode ends.

Precap same. I'm renaming Rati as Ms. Annoying she's getting too much now. Vaibhava saloni let's call them clown couple. Okish episode watchable.

As you said okish episode my pick up points on this episode 

Great teamwork by Agrawals after initial blows by Vicky loved how Minnie set Vicky planned by Mauli and also Rahul giving credit to Mauli was a sweet Maura moment amidst Rati's insecurity(again it is irritating and crazy how her character has turned a whole 360 and she is going to be a bigger problem than we realise)

Loved sabha samapt Devi's pep talk to the team and was happy how 3 bahus of Agrawals failed the mission of dinosaur aunty.

Vaibhav's insecurity is making me angry ngl why he was to ruin every moment by his arrogance.Absolute immaturish behaviour by him which I am sure making everyone angry/irritated by this point.

Precap scene was the same probably match will be ended by tomorrow or day after tomorrow's episode.All in all nothing unexpected happened in today's episode all the parallel storyline are going on steady phase.All of them depending on the match result only after that we will get some drama.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Mauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

As you said okish episode my pick up points on this episode 

Great teamwork by Agrawals after initial blows by Vicky loved how Minnie set Vicky planned by Mauli and also Rahul giving credit to Mauli was a sweet Maura moment amidst Rati's insecurity(again it is irritating and crazy how her character has turned a whole 360 and she is going to be a bigger problem than we realise)

Loved sabha samapt Devi's pep talk to the team and was happy how 3 bahus of Agrawals failed the mission of dinosaur aunty.

Vaibhav's insecurity is making me angry ngl why he was to ruin every moment by his arrogance.Absolute immaturish behaviour by him which I am sure making everyone angry/irritated by this point.

Precap scene was the same probably match will be ended by tomorrow or day after tomorrow's episode.All in all nothing unexpected happened in today's episode all the parallel storyline are going on steady phase.All of them depending on the match result only after that we will get some drama.

Yeah agreed teamwork was good obvio. Rahul to had to give credit as I said he is so Maulified ki uske Bina iska kaam hi nhi chalta. It's cute though 😁😁. Ek baat samajh nhi ayi  Rahul ne tarif ki Ms. Annoying irritate hui still acceptable why was she making faces when everyone else was praising Mauli I mean kya laga ise ki ek din me sabki fav ban jayegi 😂🤣. Koi ise batao ki ye log jitna Mauli ki tarif krte hai whi sabse pehle usko sunane bhi lagte hai. 😆😅 Sabse bade flippers hai ye Agarwal's barring Mr. Smartie & cutie chachi. And am I the only who who taught Rati was doing too much in that haath tootne wala scene & I'm glad Rahul was normal & not fussing over it. Sabha samapt Devi's pep talk & bahus moment was good. Clown well he's doing what is expected of him clownery 😅😆. Yeah all the parallel tracks r in steady phase. I'm excited for tomorrow cos mostly we'll get the BTS wala MauRa scene & also them playing together in the last over. What do you think about the new nick names 😆😅

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Mauli

For the last couple of weeks it was Shrimad Ramayan was slotted there earlier I have no idea why has they changed that probably becoz of Trp

that's what I was wondering, I had tuned in for Ramayan cuz I missed previous episode and has to watch this insteadsmiley36

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Mauli

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

that's what I was wondering, I had tuned in for Ramayan cuz I missed previous episode and has to watch this insteadsmiley36

🤣😁. Koi na ramayan ke badle inke Ghar ki ramayan dekh lo 😆😂😂

VirenDev thumbnail

Team Mauli

Yeah agreed teamwork was good obvio. Rahul to had to give credit as I said he is so Maulified ki uske Bina iska kaam hi nhi chalta. It's cute though 😁😁. Ek baat samajh nhi ayi  Rahul ne tarif ki Ms. Annoying irritate hui still acceptable why was she making faces when everyone else was praising Mauli I mean kya laga ise ki ek din me sabki fav ban jayegi 😂🤣. Koi ise batao ki ye log jitna Mauli ki tarif krte hai whi sabse pehle usko sunane bhi lagte hai. 😆😅 Sabse bade flippers hai ye Agarwal's barring Mr. Smartie & cutie chachi. And am I the only who who taught Rati was doing too much in that haath tootne wala scene & I'm glad Rahul was normal & not fussing over it. Sabha samapt Devi's pep talk & bahus moment was good. Clown well he's doing what is expected of him clownery 😅😆. Yeah all the parallel tracks r in steady phase. I'm excited for tomorrow cos mostly we'll get the BTS wala MauRa scene & also them playing together in the last over. What do you think about the new nick names 😆😅

New nicknames are good par humari baat Mauli ko chot lagne par hui thi ye Rati yaha bhi beech mein aa gayi Rahul did good keeping at her bay which indicates he is not interested in her but Rati is so obsessed with Rahul and focused in her insecurity towards Mauli she can't pick up the hints

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Mauli

New nicknames are good par humari baat Mauli ko chot lagne par hui thi ye Rati yaha bhi beech mein aa gayi Rahul did good keeping at her bay which indicates he is not interested in her but Rati is so obsessed with Rahul and focused in her insecurity towards Mauli she can't pick up the hints

Ikr. Jab Ms. Annoying ka haath toota to my instant thought was Rahul ka kya reaction hota had it been Mauli 😹😹. Pr logically dekho to I'm glad ki ye Ms. Annoying ne haath tudwa liya wrna iska batting ke time bhi tamasha chalta. Thank God for that. Aur socho agr Mauli ko abhi chot lag jati to final over me MauRa saath kaise batting krte. 😉😉

Waise what do u think would've been Rahul's reaction had it been Mauli? Banda wo silbatta wale moment me hi itna worried lag rha tha. 😉😉

Edited by Vidvish - 21 days ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Team Mauli

🤣😁. Koi na ramayan ke badle inke Ghar ki ramayan dekh lo 😆😂😂

More like Mahabharat itne drame toh ramayan mein nahi jitna inke ghar mein roz hota hai 😂

VirenDev thumbnail

Team Mauli

Ikr. Jab Ms. Annoying ka haath toota to my instant thought was Rahul ka kya reaction hota had it been Mauli 😹😹. Pr logically dekho to I'm glad ki ye Ms. Annoying ne haath tudwa liya wrna iska batting ke time bhi tamasha chalta. Thank God for that. Aur socho agr Mauli ko abhi chot lag jati to final over me MauRa saath kaise batting krte. 😉😉

Waise what do u think would've been Rahul's reaction had it been Mauli? Banda wo silbatta wale moment me hi itna worried lag rha tha. 😉😉

He was surely have been more worried for Mauli than Rati...pyaar jo karta hai usse😉woh toh ground pe hi first aid karna chalu kar deta,dono ek doosre ko pyaar bhari nazro se dekhte (meanwhile Rajmata uunch neech na ho woh soch rahi hoti and Chachi ji looking happy in the corner)but yeh Rati saara MauRa moment ruin kar deti due to her insecurity 😌

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Mauli

More like Mahabharat itne drame toh ramayan mein nahi jitna inke ghar mein roz hota hai 😂

So true. Infact looking at the drama quotient ye log Mahabharat Ramayan ko bhi peeche chode sakte hai 😂🤣