Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Thank god I am not watching.

What made writers to make Armaan this much trashy character? Is it because Rohit is not doing good and they found a new ML?? 

That’s not a good justification to make the existing lead a trash but for whatever reason they are doing it I don’t want to see this trash ML. He is beyond redemption now. And I am looking forward to a new guy for Abhira.

Madhav please leave the house and support Abhira and don’t ruin her by calling back.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

The last sentence is not gonna happen anytime soon,(or not at all, who knows 🤷‍♀️) 

@bold : I wanted this sooo much, but no looks like it won't happen either. If abhira gets to know also, she will keep quite for the sake if madhav & p nanu. 

Last sentence will happen later ,after a bigger heart break Abhira might never return to Poddars ....

Hope so ...now she will be back soon 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Every thing  is fare in love and war

Let " war " begin ...hopefully Abhira won't turn sanskari bahu won't bounce back to Poddar's mansion back smiley36

I'm going to be ready tomorrow to watch, I don't know what truth bombs

she going to drop before exiting 

Side note, I've said it before but Abhira Sharma is one of the fastest packer 

I've seen on itv. The girl has suitcase, and duffle ready to go smiley37

Normally FL, pack slow for days crying and leave in slow motion 

The girl is going to speed walk out of that house 

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Having a pretty face can get you pretty far, just like bad acting gonna take you to certain extend  with some heart-eye looks. But let's not beat around the bush here, Armaan's character is just trash—pure, unadulterated trash. 

Sorry, Dhami fans, no offense, but let's call a spade a spade. I've said it before with old Armaan, and I'll say it again, people really go to great lengths to defend his character with old Armaan with long paragraphs that time. But let's break it down: he's always been this unstable guy, throwing tantrums, blaming Abhira, manhandling her, and then begging for forgiveness giving soft looks then repeat the whole drama again. From the get-go, the guy's been a mess. Now it's gone from bad to worse, probably thanks to the makers and the channel needing those TRPs. It's like they're all following the same path to trash-town with Every Top shows ghum ,rishta ,jhanak ml, like some messed-up version of "Hum Saath Saath Hain."

Now, let's talk about Rohit. Ijbol Do you really think he can't pull off a sad look? I mean, I just saw a clip of him playing the 'devas' type look, and he nailed it. So, was it the makers or the channel pulling the strings, wanting him to perform a certain way, yk like the old Armaan with the red-tinted eyes and trembling lips they make him do what he doing well. If Shahi paneer didn't think Ropo was up to snuff, he wouldn't have given him the gig. But hey, who knew he wasn't exactly a fan of Prince's acting? Yet there he is, giving him a massive role. So who knows what Shahi paneer  was thinking 💀🤷‍♀️

Armaan's character was never great character.

And the only difference I can find in previous and current is that current is not having red eyes or is not crying in every alternate episode.

The man who is a great lawyer (acc to writers) never stood up for himself or his mother or never tried finding about his real mother. Or the one he claims to love or do several promises, he actually never prioritised her over his image infront of Dadisa. If his love was real he could announce it and max to max family will ask them to move out but no he didn't. Leave prioritising his deal wali wife.

Though he is not that bad, he actually did so much for Ab. Coz it was not like after Ak died she was coming back if Ar did not fulfilled her promise. It was him who followed everything. And took care of Ab.

And he even cares for his selfish family members without much love or respect in return.

The only thing is writers are messing with his character arc to compete with other trash mls.

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://x.com/a_sleepyy_head/status/1784067647954681872

What could be the reason??? why do they want us to hate Armaan so desperately and on the other hand they are promoting AbhiMaan like a lead couple. Kuch samjh nahi aa raha smiley13

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok the problem with poddars is “deal” shaadi..  they moved on from the fact that Armaan married some roadside ladki without their consent, till now they were only adjusting and tolerating Abhira thinking that she is the “permanent” bahu of that house. So when the deal bomb blasted out everyone’s fuses were blown off. We know this will be comingsmiley2

This “deal vs real shadi” deserves separate thread . 

P.S : Now I’m interested to see her in solo journey where she meets someone whom she truly deserves. 

Originally posted by: Fortnight

What could be the reason??? why do they want us to hate Armaan so desperately and on the other hand they are promoting AbhiMaan like a lead couple. Kuch samjh nahi aa raha smiley13

They are doing it for TRP gp ...

Writer's hope ..." TRP gp will cry for Abhira , they might even say for AR..ithna accha beta hai yeh still he is not happy ...poor girl and poor boy...In logon ka kya hoga ...How Ab will live ...she is homeless bechari ...".....TRP ...goes up ...smiley37

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

From last  few days the bts of Spineless poddar begging oldie was posted plus there was bts pic where aarman brings abhira home. They were in today episode costumes.   Looks like they edited the begging emotional Armaan scene.  

.  But in precap looks like it next day. Everyone in changed costumes. 

Was it somebody dream or they chopped those scene.  May be now old listy love story will bloom with  this arrogant poddar and lusty roohi

They might not be scrapping it after giving ivs by Madhav etc. Maybe it will be shown after Ab leaves but it will be odd timing.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Let's wait till tomorrow to be sure if the cut the scene out or not 

It's just one day but this Charu track felt like one the longest track 

of Gen 4 that crap stretch for a whole week smiley44

Madhav 2 days demand better last more then a week smiley37