Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

So varied responses! I hvnt watched the episodes last couple of days but hv voted based what's had been discussed on the forum! I guess it's time Ani and Jhanak separate. They both don't deserve each other. I hv voted for adi bringing her under his wing bcoz Jhanak herself I feel will do that. In the sense to get away from Ani. Ani and Arshi will get married and they will continue the bakwas by bringing Jhanak back later after a leap or so for a revenge butt still a single woman! Adi will be shocked. IPL season hai so they will continue with bakwas for sometime.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

So varied responses! I hvnt watched the episodes last couple of days but hv voted based what's had been discussed on the forum! I guess it's time Ani and Jhanak separate. They both don't deserve each other. I hv voted for adi bringing her under his wing bcoz Jhanak herself I feel will do that. In the sense to get away from Ani. Ani and Arshi will get married and they will continue the bakwas by bringing Jhanak back later after a leap or so for a revenge butt still a single woman! Adi will be shocked. IPL season hai so they will continue with bakwas for sometime.

I also said the same thing. There is going to be separation followed by a leap with Ani Arshi marraige. Looks like this was never meant to be Janak love story.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I also said the same thing. There is going to be separation followed by a leap with Ani Arshi marraige. Looks like this was never meant to be Janak love story.

Tag line was in her journey to attain success in life and career will she get the love she deserves? It's always meant to be a personal vs professional life drama 

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Definitely he will manage to convince her in his golmol baate.. so option 2smiley28