Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

I too was missing her when her brother was kicked out all the time she had one song to sing "mere bhai aisa kuch kar hi nahi sakta"

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Could be she has not much role to play. Coz we have been seeing she was always standing in one side and making angry faces. She had only few words to say. So makers may have decided as n when needed they will bring her

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True, there was nothing much for her to do, when the rest of the Pradhans/all villains are already doing quite a lot.

I think, she will back, after Adi gone to jail and start doing drama and blame Kavya.

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

She is back with New face means New actress.

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

New actress for Malini character.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, I predicted exactly. She is back after Adi sent to jail and already started blaming Kavya for it.

I think, the way the makers ruined her character and the way the viewers react/comment on social media, it definitely effects the actors.

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guess actress was negotiating contract and did not get renewed... loved her long hair though... this one looks more chatur but bari amma....

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, the new one looks more evil than the old. But, she has become unbearable now, hopefully they end her character soon.

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

I don't want Malini to be lawyer of adi from current going track seems it looks like that 😞

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

My doubt was correct and Malini is lawyer of adi 😭

Originally posted by: Tej0707

I don't want Malini to be lawyer of adi from current going track seems it looks like that 😞