Posted: 10 days ago

Damn Govinda doesn't age at all. I must say all were dress 

very nice. My UD jodi always looks great. Sanam, Arpita too 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG7IA5bKZTQ

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ghum is an example ki tum kachra bechke bhi sona Kama sakte ho 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Sitara ke ML 😂😂😭😭

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Sitara ke ML 😂😂😭😭

did Ishaan slap,Savi….😡.physical.abuse..what crap..😡😡.. I remember the green flag male leads used to say. ‘ l’ll never raise my hand on a woman ‘..to the vamps..but here the hero is slapping the heroine,.🤨

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ghum is an example ki tum kachra bechke bhi sona Kama sakte ho 

Naaaahiiii … my inner angoori bhabhi wakes up …

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

did Ishaan slap,Savi….😡.physical.abuse..what crap..😡😡.. I remember the green flag male leads used to say. ‘ l’ll never raise my hand on a woman ‘..to the vamps..but here the hero is slapping the heroine,.🤨

Arey she went and said I love you .. and he has just told the students study your exams are 2 days away … hadd hai .. he is telling her to study like a good teacher .. for once I support masterji 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Arey she went and said I love you .. and he has just told the students study your exams are 2 days away … hadd hai .. he is telling her to study like a good teacher .. for once I support masterji 

actually physical violence is a strong No..I’m not sure what’s it like in India..but corporal punishment is strictly forbidden in all educational settings as well where I  Live. Ishaan would have been suspended immediately for slapping a student. And maybe fired from,his job as well. As for slapping a woman..no real,man raises his hand against a woman. That’s what is propagated throughout the world as many women face violence on a daily basis. Starplus used to,have heros who’d say to the vamps..’I’ll never raise my hand against a woman..’ and they’re showing a hero of their top show do this. I’m sorry I cannot accept this. Virat was hated so much for pushing Sai around..but this is a step even further. Very disappointed in Starplus if they do actually air this tomorrow..they may just edit it out..as Twitter is giving them alot of backlash 🤷🏻‍♀️

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

actually physical violence is a strong No..I’m not sure what’s it like in India..but corporal punishment is strictly forbidden in all educational settings as well where I  Live. Ishaan would have been suspended immediately for slapping a student. And maybe fired from,his job as well. As for slapping a woman..no real,man raises his hand against a woman. That’s what is propagated throughout the world as many women face violence on a daily basis. Starplus used to,have heros who’d say to the vamps..’I’ll never raise my hand against a woman..’ and they’re showing a hero of their top show do this. I’m sorry I cannot accept this. Virat was hated so much for pushing Sai around..but this is a step even further. Very disappointed in Starplus if they do actually air this tomorrow..they may just edit it out..as Twitter is giving them alot of backlash 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't know what has gotten into SP these days. They are making their heroes so violent now. Like you said, there was a time when they did not even raise hands on vamps. But now they are so casually slapping their wives. Why is Itv traveling backwards?

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: janecastle

I don't know what has gotten into SP these days. They are making their heroes so violent now. Like you said, there was a time when they did not even raise hands on vamps. But now they are so casually slapping their wives. Why is Itv traveling backwards?

exactly and they can get into trouble..because this is not a psychopath villain beating the heroine.. it’s a husband and  wife ..so it’s domestic abuse.. I think that slap may be edited out.. because itv hasn’t shown heros slapping the heroines for many years now..but cockrow is problematic..did Angad slap,sahiba recently? I think I read something about it somewhere…not sure 🤔.  Itv shows and daily soaps are very influencing to certain people so the channels need to take responsibility..what if certain men after seeing Ishaan slap,Savi..think,it’s fine to slap,their wives around 🤨. Their mentality would be..if they show it on itv ..it must be fine to do it at home 🤦🏻‍♀️