Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

For once, not only has Ranveer understood the wrongs done to Ishani, but also told Amba where she was wrong. This is a first.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Ranveer has not only understood his wrong doings but he told that to Amba also surely this is first time he is talking for Ishani to his mother

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani has been wronged too many times. Even though she thinks of Amba as a mother, she can not easily forget what happened to her.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

Ishani was surely wronged too many times

she is forgiving her as she thought her as a mother but the hurt from Ranveer is not that easy for her to forget

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani wanted to see Ranveer taking a stand for her. For once in his life, he has. But is this enough to convince Ishani?

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

he has stood for Ishani once in his life and this is what Ishani wanted from him

let us see whether this is enough for Ishani to be convinced

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 946

RV MANSION

It was 8 o clock in the night were Amba came to Ranveer's room.Ranveer who was watching TV sitting in the bed were seeing Amba now with a smile got up from the bed and saw her.

Ranveer:Maa

Amba(seeing him): I went to Ishani's house and talked to her Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing her):What she said Maa?

Amba: She understood me and my situation. She even called me Maa.

Ranveer hearing it had a smile.

Amba(seeing him): But she said she is not in a mind to get back with you and she needs sometime..

Ranveer(hearing it with a silent face): I said know Maa its not easy for Ishani to forgive me. I was overboard this time. 

Amba:What ever happened is happened only Ranveer we cannot change that. I talked to Raagini also I said her to talk about you to Ishani often at least for Raagini Ishani will think to come back to you know?

Ranveer: Mmm may be Maa but I am happy that Ishani forgave you. 

Amba; Haan I am too but I will be more happy on the day you and Ishani get back with each other and that day is not so far it will happen soon Ranveer.

Ranveer hearing it shook his head as okay to Amba were Amba too giving a light smile to him started to move from there. 

NEXT DAY

RV BROKING..

It was 10 o clock in the morning were Gauri entered the office and she saw her colleague Janavi..

Gauri: Janavi..RV came?

Janavi: Nahi Gauri but Ishani madam is inside the cabin.

Gauri: hmm(keeping her bag in the table and she walked to the cabin and she knocked the cabin)

Ishani(who was seeing the system without taking her eyes from the computer screen hearing the knock): yes come in..'

Gauri accessed her card and the door got opened were she opened the door and entered the cabin were Ishani saw who is it were her eyes now saw its Gauri. Gauri saw Ishani with a guilt face were now she bowed her head. Ishani saw Gauri and thought about her confessions and thinking what all she has done to her being behind her back and then took a deep breath.

Ishani(making up herself and seeing Gauri): Gauri di..

Gauri raised her head and saw Ishani.

Ishani: Come and (showing the chair opposite to her):Take your seat.

Gauri now with a not able to see Ishani's face and walked and went to the chair and sat in the chair. She slowly raised her head and saw Ishani. Ishani was seeing her with a calm face.

Gauri(seeing Ishani): I am really sorry Ishani..

Ishani(hearing it with a fade smile): Its okay di

Gauri: I don't even have any guts to see your face Ishani? To that extreme I have did so many bad things in your life. Ishani I am really sorry..really realizing only I am asking sorry.
Ishani(seeing Gauri): Di please forget it and move on other than this I cannot tell anything Di.

Gauri(seeing her): At least scold me Ishani?

Ishani(with a what to tell face): what I am going to do by scolding you di? only hurt is you did everything behind me. (seeing her):Maa whenever she does not like me she will show it to me. Whenever she has affection on me that time too she will show it to me. Even when Ranveer sent me out of the house too Maa was seeing that standing there only. She didn't try to hide herself from me.(with a hurt face): but hiding behind me you have done these many things di..

Gauri(now crying more): I am sorry Ishani I don't know what to ask you other than to forgive me..I cannot lose my family again Ishani. I am changed now trust me Ishani.

Ishani(now making up herself):Its okay di you did it and we cannot change what has happened. If you have realized your mistakes that is more than enough for me.

Gauri(seeing her and wiping her tears):Here after I will never try to come in your life Ishani I am sorry..

Ishani: Work well in life di, do your best and all the best things will come to you automatically. Always think good you will feel yourself good. Now forget everything and keep smiling(she gave a smile to her)

Gauri(seeing Ishani): Ranveer too has understood you so well he only told me that you will forgive me easily. you are too reacting the same way Ranveer said about you.

Ishani hearing it thought about Ranveer were this was the moment the door was opened and Ranveer entered the cabin were now seeing both Ishani and Gauri he had a calm face. He came to them and saw Ishani and then saw Gauri.

Ranveer(seeing Gauri): Came to see Ishani

Gauri: Haan Ranveer..(seeing him): As you said only Ishani easily forgave me..really you have understood her so well.

Ranveer(in thoughts seeing Ishani):What is there in this to understand her? All the anger she will be having on me only.(seeing Gauri); hmm that is what Ishani has forgiven  you know? concentrate in your work and enjoy your life that is more than enough for me Gauri.

Gauri; hmm(telling it she got up and saw Ishani): Let me go Ishani..

Ishani: Tk di..

Gauri started to move from there were once Gauri went out of the cabin now Ranveer with a silent face saw Ishani.

Ranveer:Good morning..

Ishani(seeing him):Good morning.. there are some pending files that has to be signed by you. Now quickly sign those files..(showing his table):Files are in your table only..

Ranveer:mm(he was about to walk to his table were now again turning and seeing Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani(who was about to take the phone to dial to Mohanty group of companies Manager saw Ranveer);hmm

Ranveer(in a calm tone): Ishani I know what ever happened in our life..(before he could tell the next word)

Ishani(in a clear and calm tone): Please I don't wish to talk about that to each one of you again and again.

Ranveer(hearing it with a what to react face): Okay let me not talk about that but...you have said to Maa that you do not have any idea to get back with me and you need sometime. (with a silent face): its your wish whether to get back with me or not but please think about Raagini.I wish that Raagini should grow up with her mother and father Ishani. At least for Raagini think to come back to home.

Ishani who was hearing what Ranveer was telling her were as she was seeing him with a silent face her Landline rang being in the table were she picked the phone and kept the phone in her ear.

Ishani: Haan I myself was about to call you. Please make the report of this week and sent to my Email. I want it as soon as possible.(she was now continuing the phone talk were now her eyes was seeing the computer screen and her concentration was on the phone talk only)

Ranveer seeing the way Ishani is reacting to him got to know that he deserves this from her and with a silent face went to his table and he started to sign the files one by one.

It was afternoon 12.15 were Ishani was about to get up from her seat to go to pick up Raagini were Ranveer seeing the time and seeing Ishani about to get up.

Ranveer:shall I pick up Raagini?

Ishani(hearing it sat back in the seat and saw him): What?

Ranveer: shall I pick up Raagini and spending sometime with her and leave her in home.

Ishani(hearing it): hmm okay..

Ranveer(with a smile got up from the chair and seeing Ishani): Thank you..

Ishani hearing it shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to move from there.

It was afternoon 1.45 were Ranveer and Raagini were sitting in an ice cream parlor and both were having ice cream.

Raagini(eating the ice cream slowly and seeing Ranveer):Papa..

Ranveer: hmm

Raagini: Dadi told me I should talk about you to Mama always so you and Mama will be with me itself..

Ranveer(hearing it with a smile); hmm

Raagini: Papa..

Ranveer: hmm

Raagini(seeing him cutely): My friends papa and Mama are together only why you and Mama are not together?

Ranveer(hearing it thought about pushing Ishani out of the house and seeing Raagini): Raagini Papa only didn't understand your Mama.without understanding your Mama Papa only told Mama to go from my life. It was Papa's wrong only.

Raagini:Mama has said me If we do wrong we should tell sorry ...you too tell sorry to Mama(she was innocently saying it)

Ranveer(hearing it): Tk let me ask sorry to Mama 

Raagini(cutely): Sure know you will ask sorry to Mama know?

Ranveer: Haan I will now you finish your Ice cream

Raagini: hmm(she was concentrating in the Ice cream)

Ranveer too started to have his Ice cream. It was next 15 minutes they both finished their ice cream and they came out of the Ice cream parlor. 

ISHANI'S HOUSE..

The day was moving were the day was in its evening 6 o clock were Ishani entered the house were she saw Raagini sitting in the sofa and watching Cartoon. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..

Raagini(cutely got down from the sofa and came to Ishani):Mama today Papa took me to Ice cream parlor and I had chocolate Ice cream and Papa too had Ice cream with me. Papa is very sweet. Papa then drove the bike keeping me in front of the bike and left in home. Papa....(before she could tell the next word)

Ishani: hmm enjoyed your time with your Papa know?

Raagini: Haan

Ishani; hmm tk..(telling it she walked towards her room to fresh up)

It was night 10 o clock were Raagini was laying in Ishani's chest were Ishani was caressing Raagini's back to make her sleep. 

Raagini(in a mild tone): Mama..

Ishani:hmm

Raagini: Can we be with papa?

Ishani hearing it now had a what to react face.

Raagini(in a mild tone continuing): Papa said me that he didn't understand you and he said you to go from him. He said he only did wrong..(now taking her head from Ishani's chest and seeing Ishani): Mama Papa did wrong I have told him to ask sorry to you. Hear Papa's sorry Mama..then I can be with Mama and Papa know..

Ishani seeing the innocence and longing in Raagini's face she didn't even know what to react next. She could feel that Ranveer is seen as hero in Raagini's eyes.She was able to feel that Raagini is enjoying the moments with Ranveer and like other children she is wanting her parents to be together with her. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini): Raagin you are small child baby..its not easy for you to understand these things..

Raagini(now with innocence): you will not tell okay If Papa tell sorry to you?

Ishani(with a what to react face):Raagini 

Raagini: Mama please...(she asked with a pleasing face and saw Ishani's phone in the lamp table and took it and showed it to Ishani): If you call to Papa he will tell sorry..

Ishani(seeing Raagini's adamant nature in thoughts): all the adamant behavior of her father is within her...(seeing her):Raagini sleep now Papa would be sleeping we don't want to disturb him..

Raagini: Mama please..please Mama...(she was asking with a pleasing face and was continue to tell that): Mama please Mama please....please Mama...

Ishani: okay okay..let me call..(she got the phone from Raagini and with a hesitation face was about to dial to Ranveer's number)

To be continued   smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani can come home for Ragini's sake, but to feel at home again, everyone has to make her feel wanted.

coderlady thumbnail

Ragini wants to live with both parents. In front of her wish, Ishani will give in. But she will still not feel the same way for Ranveer yet.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Ishani can come home for Ragini's sake, but to feel at home again, everyone has to make her feel wanted.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes she can come for Raagini

Let us see how story is going to cope up 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ragini wants to live with both parents. In front of her wish, Ishani will give in. But she will still not feel the same way for Ranveer yet.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes raagini is wanting to live with both the parents and its almost like ishani has to give in

Let us see how her feelings are going to be on ranveer

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 947

Ishani with a hesitation of what to do were she saw Raagini's face were Raagini was expecting her to talk to Ranveer. Ishani now without anyway dialed to Ranveer's phone number and kept the phone in her ears. She was able to hear the ring now.

Ranveer was sitting in his bed were resting his head in the head rest and was seeing Ishani's photo were he was really feeling so worried thinking about the mess that he has created in their life. As he was thinking it his phone rang being in the lamp table were he took the phone were seeing the display getting its Ishani he had a happy smile in his lips.

Ranveer(with a happy smile picked the call): Ishani..

Ishani hearing his voice didn't talk anything.

Raagini(now in excitement going near Ishani's ear and phone): Papa tell sorry...

Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice telling him to tell sorry to Ishani had a smile were in a calm tone): Ishani I am sorry Ishani I am really sorry..

Ishani(hearing it now seeing Raagini's face and her excitement for her father in a mild tone): Okay..

Ranveer had a smile hearing it were now Ishani cut the call and saw Raagini.

Ishani: Fine now heard your Papa's sorry and Mama too accepted it okay..now sleep..

Raagini(now with a smile): wow super Mama..(telling it she hugged her Mama tightly): We can go to Papa know Mama?

Ishani: Raagini it cannot happen in one day..we have to talk to ...(before she could tell)

Raagini(coming out of the hug and seeing Ishani): talk to Papa know? Papa will be happy If we go to his house..

Ishani(hearing it for now trying to divert Raagini):Raagini sleep now its getting late..lets talk about this tomorrow...

Raagini(cutely): hmm(she hugged her mother to sleep)

Ishani started to tap her back to make her sleep.

Ranveer as Ishani said okay to his sorry was now bit smiling like a small boy were he kept the phone in the bed and saw Ishani's photo were seeing it he had a happy smile.

Ranveer:I never thought you will accept my sorry..(telling it he kissed her photo with all his love)

NEXT DAY...

Ranveer came to office were he was happily smiling were he entered his cabin were seeing Ishani he had a happy smile. He came to her with a happy smile.

Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani good morning..

Ishani(seeing him in a calm tone):Good morning..

Ranveer: Ishani I am really happy that you accepted my sorry..

Ishani(before he could tell the next word):yesterday Raagini only told to call you she asked me to hear your sorry so only to manage her in front of her I said okay for your sorry. It was completely for her only.

Ranveer(now his smile went front his face): I know Ishani I am not even fit to ask sorry to you but...at least for Raagini you can think to come back to RV mansion know?

Ishani saw him with a silent look.

Ranveer(seeing her look and in a calm tone): Not for me for Raagini only. you don't want to see me as your husband at least you can think me as Raagini's father know?

Ishani(seeing him): I am having work Mr.RV It would be better If we don't discuss personal things in office..

Ranveer now had a disappointed face were he went to his table and sat in the chair. Ishani was so casual to him when it was for the business but she was not even ready to hear anything that is related to their personal.

The day started to move were it was night 11 o clock were Ishani was standing in the terrace of the house. Nitin came there were seeing Ishani standing her hands tied to each other.

Nitin(came and stood next to her): Ishani what are you doing in terrace that too at this night time?

Ishani(seeing Nitin): Felt to have some silence around me Papa?

Nitin(seeing her): What happen Ishani?

Ishani: I said know Papa two days back Ranveer's mother came and asked sorry and talked about getting back with Ranveer and I too said her that I need sometime and I don't have idea to get back with him.

Nitin: hmm

Ishani: Maa has told Raagini to often talk about Ranveer to me. She too hearing her Dadi's words she is talking about him only to me. For her know Papa her father is a superman she is talking like that only to me.

Nitin(had a light laugh): Ishani not only to Raagini for all the daughter its like that only..

Ishani: I know that Papa. I am too happy that Raagini and Ranveer are getting well with each other.But now Raagini is wanting her mother and father to be together with her.

Nitin(seeing her): tk what is wrong in that Ishani?

Ishani: Papa..

Nitin: Ishani Raagini does not know about the problem you and Ranveer had. For her you are her mother and Ranveer is her father. Hearing about other children in her school telling that her mother and father are in same house she is wanting you and Ranveer to be together with her. We cannot tell that Raagini's wish is wrong know?

Ishani saw Nitin with a silent face.

Nitin(seeing her):Ishani elders fight with each other and some of them on any one day in life surely are going to ask sorry and get back with each other, For some of them the fight can continue for lifetime and till last moment of their Life too they don't get back with each other. But in these separation phase whether it is short time or life time children will get hurt. To be frank according to Raagini's age she does not even know what her parents fight was all about. I understand its not easy for you to forget everything and get back with Ranveer but for Raagini now you and Ranveer are only world to her.  Ishani as days go know? Raagini will grow and surely a need for father in her life will be more. More than you no one can understand how it is painful to be without a father. I wish thinking that at least you can try to get what Raagini is exactly feeling now. For what Ranveer did to you its up to you whether to accept him or not but what ever decision you take think Raagini and take.

Ishani(seeing Nitin): I can understand what you are telling Papa but I feel I am getting pressured to get back with Ranveer because of Raagini.(she was getting tears in her eyes)

Nitin(with affection wiped her tears):If you keep on being without taking decision for this problem know you will be feeling this pressure daily on you. One way or the other Raagini, Ranveer, Amba or anybody from the family will be asking you to get back with Ranveer. So more than to undergo that pressure now stand in this terrace and feel this silence and talk to your heart and take a decision in your life.But what ever decision you take keep Raagini in your mind and take that decision. 

Ishani(seeing him): Papa..

Nitin:When getting down from the terrace get down making a firm decision.

Ishani with a tears wiped face shook her head as yes were Nitin giving a light smile started to move from there. 

Ishani as Nitin moved from there thought about Raagini and her excitement of being with Ranveer. The way she was excited on the day she saw him as a unknown person itself came to her mind. The way she was happy knowing that Ranveer was her father. The way she used to tell the time she has spent with Ranveer. Now the way she is wanting her father and mother to be with her. The longing for her mother and father in her eyes all these things were coming in her mind.

She thought about her life were she faced the maximum questions of her life was "who is your father?", the tag line of her life "the girl who does not know her father name" the way all described her" she is the illegal child and she is not the heir of this house"

Were thinking it and thinking about Raagini again the way she used to be close to him when she was small baby itself.The way he used to play cricket with her, the way he used to tell story to her, the way he used to keep her in his hands for long time, the way he used to play carrom board showing it to her and making her happy. Now her thoughts went to the way how she was excited to be with Ranveer when he is driving her in the bike, the way she used to be happy if she spends time with him. The way she is calling his superman Papa came to her mind now this brought a light smile to her lips.

Ishani(now thinking the way Ranveer sent her out of the house and in thoughts):That is my problem with Ranveer in this I really don't want Raagini to suffer and If I am going to RV mansion will give happiness to my daughter I am ready to do that..

Thinking it to herself she came down the stairs and entered the house and locked the door. She walked and entered her room and saw Raagini who was sleeping cutely. With a mother affection face she sat in the bed and moved to her and kissed her forehead with so much affection for her daughter.

Ishani(in a mild tone): Its really painful baby to be without father I don't want that pain for you. If being with your father will give you happiness I am ready to do anything for you.(she gave a affection smile seeing Raagini)

Ishani saw the time were it was 11.30 were thinking whether to call Ranveer now or in the morning were thinking for a while and now she took the phone and dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ear.

Ranveer closing his eyes and thinking about Ishani not talking to him properly and somehow was trying to sleep were now heard his phone ringing. Getting up with a worried face and rested his head in the head rest and saw the phone were seeing the phone getting its Ishani with a smile

Ranveer(to himself):Ishani that too at this time..(he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears):Ishani..

Ishani hearing his voice now again her thoughts were going to the day he sent her out of the house were thinking it she was not getting voice to speak to him.

Ranveer(feeling the silence): Ishani are you there?

Ishani(seeing Raagini who was sleeping now making up herself and taking a deep breath): Tomorrow can you come to my house by morning 10 o clock?

Ranveer:Haan let me come but for what?

Ishani(in a calm tone): Take Raagini,me and Papa to RV mansion..

Ranveer(hearing it having a happy smile): Ishani means you are coming back to RV mansion?

Ishani: haan

Ranveer:(smiling very happily): I am just out of the world Ishani.Thank you so much (in a understanding tone): I know you have taken this decision for Raagini and I can understand that Ishani.

Ishani: hmmm

Ranveer: I am waiting for morning I will be there by 10 o clock.

Ishani: mmm(telling it she cut the call)

Ranveer now with a so much excitement got down from the bed and started to jump so well in happiness were he was not able to believe that Ishani said she is going to come back to RV mansion.

Ranveer(to himself): May be she has decided to come back for Raagini now but somehow Ishani is going to come back to me..(thinking about all their beautiful life and romances and then to himself): May be one or two days she will be angry but after that let me try to talk to her and let me tell her how I was missing her in these 2 years and how I was living a life in these 2 years. Surely my Ishani will understand me and we both will get back as a happy couple and we will be a happy parents for Raagini too. (he had a happy smile)

NEXT DAY MORNING..

Amba was doing Aarti to Lord Krishna were as praying her eyes fell on the stairs side were for a while her mouth was opening without to her control because it was Ranveer who was coming down wearing his Sandal color pant,white shirt, black inner coat and sandal color overcoat and wearing his shoes were he was in his trimmed beard he was looking so good today. The way he used to dress up before were he was looking like

Ranveer came down the stairs and saw Amba were seeing Amba with a smile he came and stood in front of her. 

Amba(finishing the Aarti and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer tum..

Ranveer(with a happy smile): How I am looking?

Amba:Bahut handsome hain..What is the reason for the change? Is it Ishani?

Ranveer(hearing it with a smile shook his head as yes): Haan night she called me and told me to come to her house and bring back Her, Raagini and Nitin uncle to RV mansion. 

Amba(hearing it with a happy smile):That is so nice to hear Ranveer

Ranveer: Haan so welcome your Bahu with a happy Aarti. Here after nothing should separate us from each other. 

Amba: Here after nothing will separate you both Dikhra..you both will live a happy life.

Ranveer: hmm tk let me go to Ishani's house and bring her back..

Amba: hmmm let me tell everyone in the house while Ishani is coming everyone will be in the hall. 

Ranveer: Haan (telling it he got the blessing from Amba were Amba blessed him)

Amba showed the Aarti to him were he took the Aarti and then with a smile he started to walk from there towards his car.were on the way he stood seeing Ramu were he went to Ramu and said about cleaning Nitin's house in servant quarters and then to make special arrangement for Raagini. He then walked and came to his car and got in the car and started to drive the car towards Ishani's house.

ISHANI'S HOUSE...

Nitin packed his things and brought the luggage to the hall were he saw Ishani and Raagini in the hall with a smile.All their luggage too already were readily packed.

Nitin: Ishani my luggage is too ready.

Ishani: Haan papa..(seeing the time):Its 9.30 now Ranveer will come by 10 o clock

Nitin: take my luggage with you and keep it in my servant quarters house. I am going to office now evening let me come to RV mansion directly.

Ishani: hmm tk papa..

Nitin(seeing Raagini): Go with Papa now Raagini and Nanu will come and meet you in the evening..

Raagini:mm okay Nanu..

Nitin;Let me leave Ishani..let me come and meet everyone in the house in the evening If not too tomorrow is Sunday only know let me meet them tomorrow..

Ishani: Okay Papa..

Nitin started to move from there. and went out of the house.

Ishani(saw the phone were she was about to dial to Rishi were before she could dial).

Raagini: Mama are you going to call Papa?

Ishani:Nahi baby Papa will come now know? I am going to call to my boss to tell him that today I am on leave.. for you school is already leave today as it is Saturday..But for Mama its working know

Raagini;hmm okay..

Ishani(now dialed to Rishi and kept the phone in her ears):Sir..

Rishi: Haan Ishani..

Ishani: Sir today I need leave sorry sir here after there won't be much leave from my side.

Rishi: hmm okay Ishani take leave..

Ishani: I have organized the work sir so it will go correctly from Monday I will be regular to the work. 

Rishi; hmm okay by the by can I know why you are taking leave I mean you never take leave these many times but now repeated leaves?

Ishani(taking a deep breath): sir today ...I am going to go back to my husband house..

Rishi(with a happy smile):That is really happy to hear Ishani. At least now can you tell me who is your husband..

Ishani(in a calm tone): Its Ranveer vaghela (a) RV..

Rishi: Ishani what are you telling?

Ishani: Haan he is only my husband and father of Raagini.sorry sir when we signed the deal itself I should have said this to you but that time we were not in a good terms that is why I didn't tell anything about him.

Rishi(with a unbelievable voice):Tk Ishani somehow you both have patched up know I am really happy that you are working for my company and we have partnership with your husband company. As you are going back with your husband I think you can be in Mumbai itself. Being in Mumbai now you are handling Mohanty group of companies know same way keep handling the company being in Mumbai..

Ishani: hmm sure sir i will do that always..

Rishi; hmm okay

Ishani: Sir today I called to Sita and told her to not come to work from today. So please arrange for some job for her. 

Rishi:let me take care of that Ishani..

Ishani: Then let me lock the house what can I do with the key sir..

Rishi:wo keep that key in the office Ishani If any client or investors come that time for their stay let us use this house.

Ishani: Sir car..

Rishi:Haan let that also be in that house itself the person who maintains our property will take care of that both car and house.Both car and house keys alone you keep it in the office locker.

Ishani: hmm okay sir and thank you sir for all the support. 

Rishi: you are always welcome Ishani..

Ishani: hmm

Rishi cut the call were Ishani too took the phone from her ears were that was the moment Raagini happily said "Papa" were this made Ishani to see the entrance of the house were now she herself without to her control got up from the sofa seeing Ranveer were now he was seriously looking the most handsome guy to her eyes. Her eyes now without to her control went to his trimmed beard now his trimmed beard was making her to look him so well were he was really handsome hulk. She herself got to know whether she is okay with him or having fight with him she can never stop admiring him. 

Raagini now ran to Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile took Raagini in his hands and saw her with a smile. 

Raagini:Papa..we are going home?

Ranveer:Haan 

Raagini(happily);thank you..

Ranveer(coming inside the house and standing next to Ishani):This thank you we should tell to your mama only. Its Mama's decision that we all should be together..

Raagini(seeing Ishani): Thank you mama..

Ishani(seeing her with a smile):you never need to thank Mama and Papa for anything what ever we do to you its our duty okay.. only to others you have to tell thank you 

Raagini: hmm

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):shall we go Ishani?

Ishani:(seeing Raagini and seeing Ranveer): Haan

Ranveer with a happy smile started to take Raagini out and then made her to sit in the seat next to the driving seat and then close the door. He came inside the house were Ishani was checking the house once again well and in that that time Ranveer took all the luggage and then locked it in the dickey of the car.

Ishani making sure Ranveer took all the luggage and she came out of the house and locked the house and she came to the car.

Ranveer(saw her): Nitin Uncle..

Ishani(without seeing him): Papa has given his luggage with us and he said to keep it in his house in servant quarters and he said he will come in the evening..

Ranveer: hmm tk get in the front seat have Raagini in your lap..

Ishani(seeing him):No that's okay I will be comfortable in the back seat..that's fine..

Ranveer(with a bit disappointment): Fine..(telling it he was about to open the door for her)

Were it was same time were Ishani too took the hand to the lock of the car door to open were both without touching each other hand but bringing the hands close to each other saw each other with a calm look. Now Ranveer was seeing her with all his love for her. Ishani who was seeing his eyes now was able to see his love so well in his eyes but she was not having heart to talk to him.

Ranveer making up himself took back his hand were Ishani opened the door and she got in the back seat and locked the door. Ranveer somewhere getting only smile in his lips came around the car and he got in his driving seat. Ishani kept the house key and car key safely in her bag. Ranveer started the car were he saw Raagini with a smile.

Ranveer: Baby we are going to our house..

Raagini: wow Papa..

Ranveer smiled to her and he started to drive were as driving itself he was adjusting the mirror to make Ishani fall on the mirror were now their telepathy was starting to get worked were Ishani herself saw the mirror feelings something.she was able to see that Ranveer is seeing her were Ranveer now had a romantic smile were now Ishani seeing him with a silent look turned to see outside the window. Ranveer with a smile itself drove the car to RV mansion. He got down from the car and then came and opened the door and took Raagini in his hands. By that time Ishani too got down from the car.

Ranveer(coming near Ishani):Come in Ishani..

Ishani saw him were somewhere or the other she was getting the thoughts of Ranveer sending her out of the house were at the same time she was not able to deny the fact that from today morning the way Ranveer is good to her was also somewhat doing something inside her. Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to walk along with Ishani having Raagini in his hands were as they came to the entrance of the house were It was the moment were popper sound was heard on both the side were the color papers were too falling over them. Raagini started to enjoy the color papers. Ishani too had the smile seeing Devarsh and Pratik welcoming them with the poppers were now Amba came to them with the Aarti thali and started to take Aarti to them were Ranveer and Ishani gave smile to her. She kept the tilak to Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini. Now almost all of them happily welcomed Ishani. Ranveer left Raagini down were now she was so happy with her family were she was smiling well sitting in the sofa between Amba and Baa. 

Ranveer saw his whole family were everyone were really happy with each other.He was happy that Ishani's brothers have arranged for the popper welcome for their sister.  Sharman, parul, Pratik, Devarsh, Krisha, were happily talking to Ishani were Ishani too was smiling happily to them now Arjun was happily enjoying being in Ishani's hands. Ranveer got to know what was missed in this house these many days and what was now there in this house. 

Amba(seeing Baa talking to Raagini got up and came to Ranveer): Ranveer today after so many days house is really happy. thank you for bringing back Ishani..

Ranveer(seeing her):mmm

The house was really happy were the screen freezes on everyone's happy face.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

We knew Ishani would have to make this decision. For Ragini, this is the best move. The child need not suffer in this fight.