Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

Hey

Are u watching the show? It's been long since i saw u on this forum

No i haven't been watching the show ever since Bharat milap storyline ended due to busy schedule,  planning to catch up on the episodes this week...

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 1 months ago
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: a month ago

I saw in a news portal that Chiranjeevi Hanuman is indeed going to come on Starplus. Maybe towards end of year. 

The latter half will obviously have Ramayan in it then what's the need of showing it again. Also Starplus interferes a lot and is interested in trp only. They will surely mess it again like Siya Ke Ramsmiley5

Edited by Chinie - 14 days ago
cuteamanboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

i have a doubt did women cover their heads and tie their hair during ramayan and mahabharat times 

do they do it before marriage or after marriage 

personally i feel tying hair and covering head was done but it is not necessary in front of younger ones or even parents but for in laws parents it might be there 

please share your views 

Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 14 days ago

Is anyone watching Nastik new show Laxmi Narayan? How is it? Is it authentic or is nastik again messing it up like it's other mytho shows on colorssmiley36

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Is anyone watching Nastik new show Laxmi Narayan? How is it? Is it authentic or is nastik again messing it up like it's other mytho shows on colorssmiley36

No idea , I forgot a show with this name existed until I saw this postsmiley37

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i was planning to check out couple of episodes..haven't watched it due to work schedule..

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Was thinking to watch before promo release. But after watching the promo and the actor playing Vishnu dropped the idea smiley36. I know I shouldn't judge before watching but still idk I don't get that vibesmiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Was thinking to watch before promo release. But after watching the promo and the actor playing Vishnu dropped the idea smiley36. I know I shouldn't judge before watching but still idk I don't get that vibesmiley36

he was limited as vishnu in shiv shakti & i kinda anticipated that from the promo..shivya's good but shrikant's limited

Chinie thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 11 days ago

Did u all see Ranbir and sai pallavi as Shri Ram-  Sitasmiley5

I cannot imagine anyone else now after seeing Sujay as ShriRam

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Posted: 11 days ago

Did u all see Ranbir and sai pallavi as Shri Ram-  Sitasmiley5

I cannot imagine anyone else now after seeing Sujay as ShriRam

Saw the pictures. Sai Pallavi looks good. RK IDK smiley36, his fans are making this more about him than Lord Rama. So I am skeptical 

More than casting I am afraid of the story they are going to present. After Adipurush I don't trust bw makerssmiley36. Adipurush still gives me PTSD