Srimad Ramayan EDT Week #14: 1st-5th April, 2024 - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Kishkindha kanda ends when they reach the sea sore. It includes Hanumana's birth story, Sita's search in every directions. There are a lot of things in VR in this kanda and Makers are following VR only. This Kanda will end on end of April and then Sundara Kanda in May.

Ya u r right. But it depends on makers how much back story they will show. Sunderkand means Lanka story or Hanuman childhood story. I hv gone blank here 😂

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Whatever shown in Kishkindha Kanda is from VR, that means Valmikiji wrote those things, vfx is as per ITV standards, nothing was shown which was not in VR. Vali did throw away the body of Dudunbhi to Rishyamukh mountain and that's why he was cursed by Matang Rishi. Shri Rama did throw that skeleton by his toe to 10 yojana far. 

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 1 months ago
ananya3129 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ya u r right. But it depends on makers how much back story they will show. Sunderkand means Lanka story or Hanuman childhood story. I hv gone blank here 😂

Going by show's track record, they will strech this kanda till end of April as they are going by one kanda per month. Since it is a limited series, we are predicting that they may end the show in June if there is no Uttara Ramayana 

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Going by show's track record, they will strech this kanda till end of April as they are going by one kanda per month. Since it is a limited series, we are predicting that they may end the show in June if there is no Uttara Ramayana 

Mujhe toh tumhari prediction sahi lagti hai 😂😂 ya uttar Ramayan not all accept it. But so far from kishkindha point seems right as it is shown. Only thing I didn't know about Hanuman bhakti of Shriram and him being aware that he will meet his Prabhu.

Rest was right

Lanka track mein it seemed odd that sita refused to go with Hanuman when he finds her saying about par purush but here she goes to lankesh ka chamber of secrets alone then walks alone with vibhishan. Ab yeh par purush nahi the kya 🤨

ananya3129 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Mujhe toh tumhari prediction sahi lagti hai 😂😂 ya uttar Ramayan not all accept it. But so far from kishkindha point seems right as it is shown. Only thing I didn't know about Hanuman bhakti of Shriram and him being aware that he will meet his Prabhu.

Rest was right

Lanka track mein it seemed odd that sita refused to go with Hanuman when he finds her saying about par purush but here she goes to lankesh ka chamber of secrets alone then walks alone with vibhishan. Ab yeh par purush nahi the kya 🤨

She refused to go with Hanumana because it would have decreased Shri Rama' valour, as Ravana tranished his pride by abducting his wife, so it should be him who should punish Ravana and free her. She was also worried about the safety of Hanumana, she thought if by any chance Hanumana got caught while taking her, then Ravana might punish him and even might hide her in some other place where Shri Rama couldn't be able to find her.

Her worry was never about par purush. 

Edited by ananya3129 - 1 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

She refused to go with Hanumana because it would have decreased Shri Rama' valour, as Ravana tranished his pride by abducting his wife, so it should be him who should punish Ravana and free her. She was also worried about the safety of Hanumana, she thought if by any chance Hanumana got caught while taking her, then Ravana might punish him and even might hide her in some other place where Shri Rama couldn't be able to find her.

Her worry was never about par purush. 

Yes i know that but she had also mentioned about par purush and other things r correct and valid.

I was talking mainly about what Lanka fiasco we saw now and later after Hanuman entry. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

Sigh, I again feel this is directed towards me. I have said nothing against the story and the characters.

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 1 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

I’m out of this forum smiley1 I enjoyed while it lasted!

ananya3129 thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Yes i know that but she had also mentioned about par purush and other things r correct and valid.

I was talking mainly about what Lanka fiasco we saw now and later after Hanuman entry. 

Yes I know

Here makers are trying to show feminism everywhere when its not even needed. Sita is shown  abucted but she is doing bhashan pratiyogita with her abductor where as Real Sita Maa was completely broken and she had fear of Ravana too. This show's one is wandering around Lanka emotionlessly and giving bhashans to everyone on her path smiley39

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Everyone is welcome to read my reply. Guess where? I'm not allowed to mention it here.

Teaser:

Vālin reminded Rāma:

Vālin's monkey hide is unfit for honest people to wear; his fur and bones are forbidden, and his flesh is unfit to eat by dharma-practitioners like Rāma. Of the five-clawed animals, just five species are edible for brāhmaṇas and kṣatriyas: śalyaka = porcupine, śvāvidha = rhinoceros, godhā = lizard, śaśa = hare, and kūrma = tortoise. Rāma has killed an inedible five-clawed monkey whose hide and bones wise people don't touch.