Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

Well, majority of the ITV writers are incapable of writing good characters as that makes it difficult to choose.

So they turned SP villain overnight.

Going by the show's narrative obviously, SP is nowhere as good as Dhruv because then he wouldn't have been doing all the trashy stuff that he's doing right now. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

@ dhun.laagi I think SSP was never that good to begin with. As per my knowledge, the only show they wrote properly was Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya. And even that was a revamped version of their highly controversial show Pehredaar Piya Ki.

Have not watched it. My mom used to watch DABH, and then I've watched a little bit of Barrister Babu, Shubhaarambh, KUDCA and Meet.

Last I watched was Kyun Utthe Dil Chor Aye. It started off brilliantly with an amazing star cast but they lost the plot midway. The only saving grace for me was the ending which kind of tied all the loose ends and stayed true to the original characteristics of the leads.

Yes, I am well aware the mess they made, but then thanks to the fans dragging them on social media, they atleast did the ending properly smiley44

I feel SSP always choose complicated concepts but they don't have the proper grip on writing. Which is why the shows become pathetic in no time.

Case in point is Dhruv Tara for sure.

As much as we make fun of Balaji, in my experience as a viewer, it's the only PH that has been able to dish out both simplistic and complicated shows when they wanted to.

2000s and 2010s Balaji shows had a different vibe. Though I'm still heartbroken over her resolve to make the leads suffer and separate on whim. Cinevistaas also used to have style at that time..now idk if they even make shows anymore after D3.

Otherwise be it Gul Khan or Rajan Shahi, they are nowhere as good as Ekta.

Ishqbaaz was nice for a while till they decided to go supernatural mode. Have not watched her other shows. YRKKH and YRHPK was nice in the beginning and actually quite progressive and normal too, I was watching on YT for a while.

Some independent low budget PH have given amazing shows but unfortunately those gems go unnoticed by the TRP audience. 😤 😤 😤

Agree. They never get the right publicity or chances to pull through on the channel, and are then taken offline even without proper prior notice. 

Edited by dhun.laagi - 17 days ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 days ago

Have not watched it. My mom used to watch DABH, and then I've watched a little bit of Barrister Babu, Shubhaarambh, KUDCA, and Meet.

It was nice. DABH had a good concept but even from the promos it felt like they stretched and made a mess just because the show went on to become popular. smiley24

Another friend of mine liked Shubhaarambh at the beginning but I guess that got derailed as well. 

And I have a serious issue with Barrister Babu as a whole so you wouldn't want me to get into that. smiley15

Yes, I am well aware of the mess they made, but then thanks to the fans dragging them on social media, they at least did the ending properly.

Yeah! smiley14

2000s and 2010s Balaji shows had a different vibe. Though I'm still heartbroken over her resolve to make the leads suffer and separate on a whim. Cinevistaas also used to have style at that time.. now idk if they even make shows anymore after D3.

I agree. 

Ishqbaaz was nice for a while till they decided to go supernatural mode. Have not watched her other shows. YRKKH and YRHPK were nice in the beginning and actually quite progressive and normal too, I was watching on YT for a while.

Gul's earlier shows were good but then she started copy-pasting her own shows to the extent that it became annoying.

I know the first season of YRKKH was quite progressive but if you look past KaiRa and their chemistry, from the second generation only the show started to go to dogs. 

Agree. They never get the right publicity or chances to pull through on the channel and are then taken offline even without proper prior notice. 

smiley13 smiley13 smiley13

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

It was nice. DABH had a good concept but even from the promos it felt like they stretched and made a mess just because the show went on to become popular. smiley24

I only liked the title song, don't remember much of it except Sandhya beendni bani IPS wale promos that used to be 24x7 on Star Plus smiley36

Another friend of mine liked Shubhaarambh at the beginning but I guess that got derailed as well. 

Yes, at one point they brought in this ex-lover of Rani and the entire track was just *yeeeesh* 

And I have a serious issue with Barrister Babu as a whole so you wouldn't want me to get into that. smiley15

People shipping an adult man and kid in real life, ruined my experience of watching the show..

Gul's earlier shows were good but then she started copy-pasting her own shows to the extent that it became annoying.

Hmm, I watched a little of QH recently and concur.

I know the first season of YRKKH was quite progressive but if you look past KaiRa and their chemistry, from the second generation only the show started to go to dogs. 

Have not reached that as yet, abhi toh Naitik Akshara ki shaadi bhi nahi aayi hai smiley36

But thanks for the heads up. Visited that forum for the gossip a little bit recently, like overnight actors replaced?! 

Edited by dhun.laagi - 14 days ago