Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Good episode with singing and inspiring guests.

A musical expert is needed to judge as they are small children and their flaws need to be corrected and even the audience has a right to know. Kakkar only sprouts nonsense after every song performance.

I'll just give my coarse verdict as a viewer.

Only two performed solo , rest were in a duet with their captain, team partner and competition

participant.

Vaishnavey and Devanishriya 

Only an expert can decode and decide the Mangeshkar sister's song and how much justice it received from them.

Shubh and Kshitij

Shubh underperforms in a duet and Kshitij shines in a duet.

Sony TV has dropped Shubh and stopped his promotions both either and after the song nor is he being groomed well nor does having an indifferent captain help him in any way.

Miah and Sayli

Showing off like the peacock in attire and voice still nasal, Sayli a beautiful artiste in every way.

Abhirav

Sony TV has found it's wonder boy and maybe retained till the last. 

Atharva and Laisel

Sang inspite of no guest requests.

Laisel's lisping is very obvious and needs professional help. Atharva good as usual.

Rajdeep and Pawandeep

Worst copy of the original. Rajdeep does not have the voice for this song and neither was Pawandeep  good enough.

Arjun Singh and Aryan

Aryan  repetitive  Arjun Singh not being enough opportunities. He is the winner of Voice of Punjab and had auditioned for lil champs last. Aryan has been given a jacket to conceal his pedestrian clothes and Arjun still in sporting attire .

Khushi 

Was at her boring best. Performer of the day so obviously there is something which an ignoramus like me is unaware of and needs to be pointed out to appreciate her better.

Done only nit picking the singing was enjoyable overall.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Highlight of the 20th April episode. 

Neha tells Laisel "Being a versatile singer, when I see another versatile singer..."  Then I don't know what she said after that because I was too busy laughing smiley37

saw this just now and came to post here 😂 as usual u r faster 😛

Neha never misses a chance to reiterate that Leisel is her fan..aap mere gaane gaa kar yahan aaye the 🤣

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

saw this just now and came to post here 😂 as usual u r faster 😛

Neha never misses a chance to reiterate that Leisel is her fan..aap mere gaane gaa kar yahan aaye the 🤣

Did that so many times in today's episode too!  "I want to come to the stage and sing with you so that it becomes a memory for you and for me too" 😂

PD's one line was the redeeming factor in that one!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Did that so many times in today's episode too!  "I want to come to the stage and sing with you so that it becomes a memory for you and for me too" 😂

PD's one line was the redeeming factor in that one!

yet to watch..just saw till Atharv’s hamari adhuri kahani.

What did he say?

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

Vidya has some good songs..why didn't they try those?

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

yet to watch..just saw till Atharv’s hamari adhuri kahani.

What did he say?

He sang one line.  That was the only well sung line.  Neha's singing was, well, you know...

When you watch the full episode, for more comedy look out for Vidya Balan's expressions when Neha is singing a song for her.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yesterday's episode Vidya Balan special.

A fully scripted episode guests were mouthing the script, loaded with Pilibhit family drama, Pihu's antics, Neha's cacophonic singing twice and lastly a senseless dance by some moms.

The 5 medalists were

Atharva, Khushi, Laisel, Nishant and Devi

Performer of the day

Laisel

Captain of the week

Danish

Most voted team by the audience

Arunita

Just 7 performances with repeat contestants except Diya and Pihu who were rested on Saturday.

Yesterday Arjun Singh, Miah, Shubh, Vaishnavey, Khushi were rested.

Next week Nadeem Shravan special .

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

When are they having elimination? when Im 85. smiley12

Edited by Meredith - 15 days ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Vidya Balan episode was so boring - it took me 2 days to catch up over sleep breaks.

Neha’s two songs in one episode - how much can my faint heart take!

One of the worst renditions of Mere Dholna thanks to Danish chipping in. 😳  Left to themselves the kids would’ve done a better job, 

Double trouble - not just Neha’s 2 songs ; but kshitij mom joined by dad 🙄. Moms’ dance in western helped me save time. 🤨

Only saving grace was Atharv