cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Atharva

Sony Entertainment Television (@sonytvofficial) • Instagram photos and videos

Coaching

Challenging

At least get a new team so that it looks wee bit authentic, before making her mouth contemporary get the facts right his first audition was from the same movie as difficult as this song.

Change the script writer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s been always like this highlighting only few and rest doesn’t matter even if they are talented or not. All matters is popularity. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Atharva

Coaching

Challenging

At least get a new team so that it looks wee bit authentic, before making her mouth contemporary get the facts right his first audition was from the same movie as difficult as this song.

Change the script writer.

Exactly he has already sang contemporary song so it’s not challenging for him. Would have great if he have got something which he haven’t sing now you know maybe peppy number or rock or pop song. 

reborn-re thumbnail

What nonsense is this what are they trying to teach kids. I never liked this in Saregampa or lilchamps when jury used to give challenge to contestants to sing something different and contestants giving challenge to jury to perform something like this. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5sQhXyLAOR/?igsh=MThxdXRuZGxjcjRjMg==

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reborn-re

What nonsense is this what are they trying to teach kids. I never liked this in Saregampa or lilchamps when jury used to give challenge to contestants to sing something different and contestants giving challenge to jury to perform something like this. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5sQhXyLAOR/?igsh=MThxdXRuZGxjcjRjMg==

In terms of challenges to captains I felt really bad to see Arunita eating those green chillies.  For the first time I hope what we saw was drama and not reality.

reborn-re thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

In terms of challenges to captains I felt really bad to see Arunita eating those green chillies.  For the first time I hope what we saw was drama and not reality.

I guess and its not just look what they ask to do Danish making him wear skirt and Salman ko karaoke Cold ice me and it’s really bad they are doing this kind of things in the name of entertainment. 

Also I was checking Shubh story and he had share the voting stories so this time they are not doing vote as a individual contestant but as a team so how is this going to work like whoever team gets more votes they will be safe whole team? 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Khushi  Bulleya 

Much better than her boring renditions of Ghazal, rose to the challenge with Salman by her side.

Aryan

There was no challenge he sang his genre, too serious for his age , if brain transplant was possible then Neha should be the recipient of some part of his brain which controls emotion and he the recipient of her brain so that he blossoms to a fun loving kid.

Nishant 

Disappointing, here again no challenge.

Arjun

Failed the challenge was supposed to bring the feel he was once again focused on the techincalities.

Shubh

Cool, there was no interference from anyone he sang Sufi. Marks alloted  would be 7.5/10

Kshitij

Not good enough

Hardly any challenge , was supposed to sing in Marathi he sang 2-3 lines followed with Hindi the tune remaining the same and everyone went crazy as if singing Tamil.

Atharva

Performer of the day.

Playing along with the script not once did he mention his first audition, here he plays Mr Goody two shoes in lil champs he was over smart and over confident.

Most of the kids are dressed so casually clothes seem to have been purchased from the footpath, school uniform would have been better.

Arunita always dressed like some princess or a Miss India contestant.

Pawandeep looks like a sadak chaap romeo with red pants and half unbuttoned shirt.

Weird demands of Sayli wants to eat a fruit plucked from a tree and PWD fulfils it by climbing a tree full of apples what are they trying to show that apples grow in Mumbai in this weather taking the audience for a ride or what ?

Change the script writer as well as the dress designer.

I don't blame Sony Tv anymore for not promoting sub-standard and below par performances.

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Khushi  Bulleya 

Much better than her boring renditions of Ghazal, rose to the challenge with Salman by her side.

Aryan

There was no challenge he sang his genre, too serious for his age , if brain transplant was possible then Neha should be the recipient of some part of his brain which controls emotion and he the recipient of her brain so that he blossoms to a fun loving kid.

Nishant 

Disappointing, here again no challenge.

Arjun

Failed the challenge was supposed to bring the feel he was once again focused on the techincalities.

Shubh

Cool, there was no interference from anyone he sang Sufi. Marks alloted  would be 7.5/10

Kshitij

Not good enough

Hardly any challenge , was supposed to sing in Marathi he sang 2-3 lines followed with Hindi the tune remaining the same and everyone went crazy as if singing Tamil.

Atharva

Performer of the day.

Playing along with the script not once did he mention his first audition, here he plays Mr Goody two shoes in lil champs he was over smart and over confident.

Most of the kids are dressed so casually clothes seem to have been purchased from the footpath, school uniform would have been better.

Arunita always dressed like some princess or a Miss India contestant.

Pawandeep looks like a sadak chaap romeo with red pants and half unbuttoned shirt.

Weird demands of Sayli wants to eat a fruit plucked from a tree and PWD fulfils it by climbing a tree full of apples what are they trying to show that apples grow in Mumbai in this weather taking the audience for a ride or what ?

Change the script writer as well as the dress designer.

I don't blame Sony Tv anymore for not promoting sub-standard and below par performances.

I think only Shubh and Khushi challenge felt challenge because we haven’t heard something like that from them before. Rest no I thought Tshitij would sing whole marathi song but he only sang couple of lines and rest Hindi,