Anupama Social Media Updates Gallery # 3 - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 2 months ago

I’d commit suicide if I had an Upma in my life (unless she was my personal unpaid maid)

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

If the show is about Women empowerment (which is far from reality), I wish they had read this story.

Not directly about the show but a cause the show brutally butchered without remorse.

https://youtube.com/shorts/60a_LL-IVF4?si=dR7gtPnTiHmeFxZg

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

If the show is about Women empowerment (which is far from reality), I wish they had read this story.

Not directly about the show but a cause the show brutally butchered without remorse.

https://youtube.com/shorts/60a_LL-IVF4?si=dR7gtPnTiHmeFxZg

From 7 women to 45000 women.

From 80 rupees to 1600 crore..

Indeed a journey of true empowerment but most importantly hard work and dedication...

I wish Anupamaa also started off with some small scale local business and then made it big or at least significant.   That would have made more impact than making huge claims like handling a billion dollar business, international clients, working in America without knowing basic English or laws, dance academy, restaurant and God knows what more. Things that she neither had qualification for, nor the will to learn....  Par chote se start karne mein toh sharam aati hai ....smiley26 

Edited by InsaneDivine - 1 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 25 days ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 16 days ago