Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

i saw this news on reddit a few weeks ago. people said deepika is actually pregnant (bump was visible and she had morning sickness during fighter's promotions) and she isn't using a surrogate. but no confirmation on vickat yet, really hoping for a good news!! I love their pair smiley42

She did action movie while in first trimester? smiley3

I am waiting for vickat news too, hope we'll get confirmation soon smiley27

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

She did action movie while in first trimester? smiley3

I am waiting for vickat news too, hope we'll get confirmation soon smiley27

no no, she was pregnant during the promotions. i'm guessing the shooting ended before she got pregnant

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Wow. Happy to hear that you had a nice trip and good celebrations for Eid smiley31

Work is busy here too, I think April-july are typically busy months for all 

aww thank you so much smiley31

hope these busy months go smoothly for you and you get some time to relax as well smiley27

m4manju thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

aww thank you so much smiley31

hope these busy months go smoothly for you and you get some time to relax as well smiley27

Thanks hun smiley31

m4manju thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Looks like IF changed its format again smiley24

I miss old layout of IF so much. Specially the one we had in 2011-2012. Sure, there were not as many features and sending PMs was heck tough but otherwise its simplicity was its beauty.

m4manju thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Yo! What are you up to this weekend? Anything interesting? And are you watching anything on tv? I find nothing to watch on hindi channels these days smiley24

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Looks like IF changed its format again smiley24

I miss old layout of IF so much. Specially the one we had in 2011-2012. Sure, there were not as many features and sending PMs was heck tough but otherwise its simplicity was its beauty.

ikr? this new layout is also confusing me

but alas change is the only constant 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Yo! What are you up to this weekend? Anything interesting? And are you watching anything on tv? I find nothing to watch on hindi channels these days smiley24

hey Manju!! so sorry for being MIA. ever since we moved to our own place life has been very busy with work and managing a home. so i haven't had time to watch anything on tv, in fact we haven't even bought a tv yet smiley36 

you are right, there is nothing good to watch on hindi channels now. but based on social media, there's a lot of behind the scene drama going on: yrkkh, anupama etc smiley36

m4manju thumbnail

hey Manju!! so sorry for being MIA. ever since we moved to our own place life has been very busy with work and managing a home. so i haven't had time to watch anything on tv, in fact we haven't even bought a tv yet smiley36 

you are right, there is nothing good to watch on hindi channels now. but based on social media, there's a lot of behind the scene drama going on: yrkkh, anupama etc smiley36

Hehe, so sweet! No worries, I can understand. smiley31

@yrkkh, anupama drama - lol i know, it's amusing to say the least. surprisingly these shows remain to be top 5 in TRP charts. I like the new girl in yrkkh, but they changed the hero so suddenly (he was apparently involved with the vamp/parallel lead). I kind of feel it's a good decision in terms of not having another devar-bhabhi romance due to real life dating like it happened in ghum and ruined that show, especially the lead girl suffered. but i think this new guy in yrkkh needs some time to grow on audience.