Users

Frequent Posters

Krita5555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 27 days ago

Sirat, Swarna, Ruhi

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

this woman is the worst 3094-1258212.jpg

Edited by tellytalks - 27 days ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I never watched s1, 2 , nor 3 .. watching s 4

I pick Arman poddar ..he is spineless pendulum a big duffer

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Adult Ruhi and manjeri…disgusting women.. can’t stand them..

[Post Removed]

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Etoiles

Ruhi iss Goenkas daughter,uska haq hai property pe,unlike freeloader Akchu ki beti,Shaadi ke naam pe poora kharcha paani utha rahi pati se.

Ruhi ki Tarah Abhira ka bhi Goenka ki property par haq hai... Abhira,Akshara Naira Kartik Goenka ki beti h 😌

Abhira freeloader nhi h Pati Ka Farz Hota h Patni Ki jimedari uthana.... bt Ruhi ka pati kha h 🙄uske kharche kon utha rha h 🥱Jeth ji 😂🤣 N Abhira Ek Intern Hai Usse Uski Salary Milti hai  .. Ruhi Chuhi Kya Krti h saara din 😂

N one more thing Abhira Me Bhot Self Respect Hai Wo Apna Ek Ek Kharcha Likh Kar Hisab Rakhti Hai Taki Wo Sara Paisa Apne Legal Husband Ko Wapas Kar Ske. Not like ruhi chuhi jisko Husband Bhi Dusre Ka Chahiye 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Peepa - 26 days ago
bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Etoiles

okay fan of driver ki beti,I'm not Ruhi ki fan so why on earth would I defend her characterless actions,but that doesn't mean I wouldn't speak the truth when it comes to Abhira. 

Good for you, jobless-doctor-ka-niece-non-fan that at least you recognize Ruhi Birla is characterless af. Keep stating your truth about Ab smiley42

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Abhimanyu Birla - after second divorce 

Akshara Birla/ Goenka - only liked her when she was sharma but sometimes even then she used to flip

4th generation Roohi ..too annoying I fast forward most of her scenes

Sirat- was too loud

Swarna.. Can't stand her

Edited by PeacefulLove - 26 days ago
DotDash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

For me it's kirti . She was such a silent player. I have never seen her doing anything for kaira and family but is the front to claim she has done things for family. She has done very wrong things but was never caught. Never supported naira at crucial time when naira always went all the way out to support kirti. 

I hated her the most when she was blaming kaira for their Divorce saying she did everything she could to prevent them getting divorced when she did nothing. Like she knew everything about swarna but never told this to kartik. If she had done it kaira would have never divorced.

Then she blames naira for problems in her life. Like it was because of kirti only kartik naira fought many times . 

When naira without thinking about her sadness celebrated kirtis first pregnancy kirti got upset when naksh told her not to mention much about her pregnancy to naira since naira had complications. That was really bad.

Naira never came in between kartik and kirti but kirti definitely came in between naira and naksh.

More than villians I hate people who act all nice and talk big big but do nothing 

I have only watched gen3 and gen4 of yrkkh. 

In gen4, I don’t really like any of the characters, Armaan - unnecessarily leading Ruhi on, Ruhi - grandeur delusions of love, Abhira - misplaced righteous and her justifying means to an end. Sanjay fufasa is equivalent to Harsh Birla from gen3. 

I am ignoring the other side characters here for now because I understand their perspective and views even though I might not agree with them all the time. 

edited for gen3 references

Edited by minakrish - 2 days ago
Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

No 1. Manjiri who single handedly turned the direction of gen 3 story ( I wont complain the second half became more interesting and enjoyable though).   No 2. Kaveri as she does not know what even his own kids want let alone the grand kids or daughter in law. She is a complete failure as a matriarch and is solely resposible for the miseries of two her children’s married life and 2 of her grandsons married life. And look what she made Armaan into ?  3. Swarna for encouraging Ruhi to get into alliance with Rohit knowing very well what her agenda was. She could have shared with Manish and  stopped the marriage. Last season also she had her hand in kicking out Akshu. If she is the mother figure she failed to do her duties to take care of the well being of the daughters of the house.