Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

overall episode is okay. but i do love that manisha chachi is trying to call out ruhi's actions to the other family members even when she has no proof of it. i hope someone speaks to ab so that they can find that out about ruhi being in mussorie with them. we also found out that there is apparently only 3 months left for ab-ar deal marriage. i guess they sped up time. i surely think ar is feeling something for ab but he is in his denial stage. lets see when he realizes it.

Abi raat ka time aane wala Hain let see what ar decide about divorce papers 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok I have to say this- Prats was a better Ruhi than Garvita. Prats was somehow able to convey that she didnt hate Abhira but was only jealous of Abhira in Armaans life. I thought her acting was a meme fest especially when she cried. but the essence of her being a misguided but overall harmless girl was conveyed by Prats much much better. but Garvita makes Ruhi look like a vile scheming b***h. 

Today in the macchar scene, they shared a joke and a laugh but Garvita looked FAKE AF. she is manipulative and clearly up to no good. 

I dont think Garvita can pull off grey. She is out and pout vamp only. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Not gonna watch today 's episode. Somebody please let me know short mein kya hua and how armaan reacted to roohi. Was there any goenka scene regarding abhira revelation?

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ok I have to say this- Prats was a better Ruhi than Garvita. Prats was somehow able to convey that she didnt hate Abhira but was only jealous of Abhira in Armaans life. I thought her acting was a meme fest especially when she cried. but the essence of her being a misguided but overall harmless girl was conveyed by Prats much much better. but Garvita makes Ruhi look like a vile scheming b***h. 

Today in the macchar scene, they shared a joke and a laugh but Garvita looked FAKE AF. she is manipulative and clearly up to no good. 

I dont think Garvita can pull off grey. She is out and pout vamp only. 

Prats's roohi looked like she was from a rich family and was mature but Garvita 's roohi is childish, obsessive , entitled and doesn't look like she is the ONLY hier of Goenka 's 10,000 crore family. Her clothes styling is very middle class. Abhira wearing such clothes makes sense because even though her mumma is a goenka she left her house , went No contact with her family, without taking even 1 rupees from them, worked & raised Abhira on her own, Also Abhira's father is an orphan and worked as a driver in Kasauli, so that is why Abhira doesn't have generational wealth like roohi.

I still feel Prats was not better though. May be roohi was always childish and entitled and prats wasn't able to portray it well and because she couldn't act, we didn't know what to read from her expressions.