Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mein soch rahi thi kal bts thread mein armaan ko kuch bolna reh gaya ho toh aaj episode dekhne ke baad woh pura kar lengesmiley36, ab kal tak wait karna padegasmiley6

I think kal bhi wait hi karna padega!smiley36

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Patience rakho, ek baar armaan ko pata chal jaane do ke abhira's mumma is ruhi's maasi, phir dekhna woh ruhi ko bolega ke move on karo, maaf kardo akshara ma'am ko, don't keep grudge for people who are no more alive, & ruhi acchi bacchi ki tarah uski baat maan jayegi & abhira ko behen maan legi. Phir ruhi 'pyaari behena' ka cake leke aayegi cos she is mature

But abhira ka kuch bol nahi sakte woh immature hain nasmiley44

smiley11smiley11
I would rather stop watching the show!smiley29

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Woh balance karke chal raha, kabhi mature with ruhi kabhi immature with abhirasmiley36.

Armaan is all about ⚖️

You mean pendulum!smiley37

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I need that smiley35 hair extension out of Abhira hair, it looks freaking ridiculous

and can they hire some capable stylist or didn't have time smiley7

gosh she looks like she's wearing a wig hat 

Get it together her own hair for work is fine,  no need for those 

stupid hair pieces they're adding on 

Her hair were coming in between in forehead kiss scene, we couldn’t see it clearly bcz of her hair.smiley13

sandhir.candy thumbnail

Idhar story nahi mil rahi, atleast hair extension de raha dkp toh usmein bhi problemsmiley44smiley39

Jo dena chahiye, wo nahi

Aur jo nahi dena chahiye, wo dete rehte hai yeh log!

Issi baat ka toh issue hai!smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

even I am getting similar vibes.. like beyhad 2 MJ, he might get her preg and dump her or might reconcile with his wife and Charu might commit suicide for not getting her love ( I know thoda lame hai but Charu hai toh ho bhi sakta hai)… 

And in my knowledge itv works on hints and foreshadows… many said dev could be abhir but I was like if they wanted they would have given some hint by now.. 

Also what do you think, Ruhi will take b nanu to Mussoorie… she may not want to meet her maasi but she would be interested in meeting abhir and her poppy.. so I feel she would also go…

edited for S3 content

as madhav got clue of akshara manish may try to go not telling ruhi as in mandir he saw the cries and rejection. If ruhi followed arman or with dadi all 5 can be there. But abhira going to save resort can be used it as getting some past proof of ak which is with them. No hints of abhir being dev is given till now. Its just an assumption. Two ways dev can be plus or minus they can turn any way to use him in plot for charu. His past love is there he cant forget he himself told it. With charu he is getting the feeling of being loved which he missed it in his wife. Even after any truth out charu is saying ilu though she is angry on him. But he is a good lawyer who is Sanjay enemy. Any past nonsense of fufa can be hooked too with him leaving his mom at mandap marrying rich lady kajal. Later his mom married someone and cant forget this cheating 🤣 i am digging too much 🤐

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

as madhav got clue of akshara manish may try to go not telling ruhi as in mandir he saw the cries and rejection. If ruhi followed arman or with dadi all 5 can be there. But abhira going to save resort can be used it as getting some past proof of ak which is with them. No hints of abhir being dev is given till now. Its just an assumption. Two ways dev can be plus or minus they can turn any way to use him in plot for charu. His past love is there he cant forget he himself told it. With charu he is getting the feeling of being loved which he missed it in his wife. Even after any truth out charu is saying ilu though she is angry on him. But he is a good lawyer who is Sanjay enemy. Any past nonsense of fufa can be hooked too with him leaving his mom at mandap marrying rich lady kajal. Later his mom married someone and cant forget this cheating 🤣 i am digging too much 🤐

bold - this would be so interesting!! Like your father cheated my mother and I took revenge from you… but dkp ke pass itna dimag hai🤔… but I somehow feel Charu dev are not gonna end up together…