Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yes smiley15 jab tak hai jaan ..smiley38

#PuriKaroHumariMange

#JusticeForMineil 

#GiveBackMineil 

#CompleteTheStory

#EpilogueAtleast

Am insmiley37 like you signature days Haye Haye bechain bulbul aka Anjali smiley37smiley37

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anj_01

you changed sidessmiley3

dhokebaazsmiley36

I saw you visited theresmiley36

Yes smiley37 this our first site love smiley37

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

just want to see them in good projects.

if they want to make reels....fine but they should appear more on tv/webseries.

but they just dont take enough pains to search for roles.

ashnoor toh i think kind of taken sabbatical from career to focus on college, she did seem to enjoy the college life though.

and I dont know what wrong with srj. ek to ye achhe sanskari types ke log have aadha darjan usool and adarsh to follow so they refrain from many roles because of that only.

Being extra sanskari is not good in industry. Like @zalima use to say we have to be SinsKarismiley37 that's one way to survive nowadays but like always we trust Srj .

Ashnoor is young and am sure if films won't work then she will have opportunity in TV. She has good contacts with leading  heads of tv.

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Ash is waiting for her film response I think . Based on it she might select future projects in TV.and one thing is good she is enjoying her college life like any other normal girl and not missing it for stupid tv shows like her age group contemporaries. Her priority is studies first and like Srj said she balances everything that's one good quality in her but her and Srj reels are sillysmiley37 . Once in a while it's ok but not always. I know few celebs post still crap reels but am not bothered about them but this two idiots when they do I am like smiley15

Both are picky when it comes to projects am sure they are ready to sit and do reels for two more years but won't be back unless they get good solid role . Though Srj is shooting ..soon we might get news .

Reels should be banned .  I know srj is forced to do reels sometime smiley37 bhola baba he is smiley37and Ash also need to filter her reels .  I know they do get paid also for posting , advertising that's one way of income for them .

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Your are Dusht neta smiley15 you gave us hopes by writing such beautiful ffs and now you want to leave without giving epilogue also ???!

Nahi chalega ...

Nahi chalega...

Signature smiley37

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Yessmiley15 if  she won't give us epilogue soon then I will put more dangerous signaturesmiley15

I want epilogue

Justice for stories 

Complete the the stories 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Am insmiley37 like you signature days Haye Haye bechain bulbul aka Anjali smiley37smiley37

We need to join hands now smiley15 alliance smiley37

Haye Haye BechainBulBUL .Kahani complete Karo .

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Anjali might be thinking why did I make this post? Looks like all sleeping janwars are back in action smiley37

Yeahsmiley15smiley15 hungry janwarsss are back smiley15  and am not going to take this dhoka .We want insaaf.smiley15

#GiveUsEpilogue (at least)

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Yeahsmiley15smiley15 hungry janwarsss are back smiley15  and am not going to take this dhoka .We want insaaf.smiley15

#GiveUsEpilogue (at least)

smiley37 Come onsmiley37