Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

smiley37This morcha on you never gets old smiley37

kind of feels like i am bhrasht neta and you all are bholi publicsmiley37

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Even I hate those childish reels of them. Ashnoor makes still stupid  reels smiley37 

Be it SouNoor or anyone else it's cringesmiley37 

just want to see them in good projects.

if they want to make reels....fine but they should appear more on tv/webseries.

but they just dont take enough pains to search for roles.

ashnoor toh i think kind of taken sabbatical from career to focus on college, she did seem to enjoy the college life though.

and I dont know what wrong with srj. ek to ye achhe sanskari types ke log have aadha darjan usool and adarsh to follow so they refrain from many roles because of that only.

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

just want to see them in good projects.

if they want to make reels....fine but they should appear more on tv/webseries.

but they just dont take enough pains to search for roles.

ashnoor toh i think kind of taken sabbatical from career to focus on college, she did seem to enjoy the college life though.

and I dont know what wrong with srj. ek to ye achhe sanskari types ke log have aadha darjan usool and adarsh to follow so they refrain from many roles because of that only.

Ash is waiting for her film response I think . Based on it she might select future projects in TV.and one thing is good she is enjoying her college life like any other normal girl and not missing it for stupid tv shows like her age group contemporaries. Her priority is studies first and like Srj said she balances everything that's one good quality in her but her and Srj reels are sillysmiley37 . Once in a while it's ok but not always. I know few celebs post still crap reels but am not bothered about them but this two idiots when they do I am like smiley15

Both are picky when it comes to projects am sure they are ready to sit and do reels for two more years but won't be back unless they get good solid role . Though Srj is shooting ..soon we might get news .

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

kind of feels like i am bhrasht neta and you all are bholi publicsmiley37

Your are Dusht neta smiley15 you gave us hopes by writing such beautiful ffs and now you want to leave without giving epilogue also ???!

Nahi chalega ...

Nahi chalega...

Krithzz thumbnail

its too much trouble now here to write stories. all the stories are getting messed up due to technical problems.

dont know if i can manage time to complete them but if I ever did then I will be posting them directly there. will dm you whenver i write

DM me epilogue smiley15

Complete the story of abhimaan and vampire .

Cindrella, good and evil story maaf Kiya but give us epilogue of abhimaan and vampire smiley38

Krithzz thumbnail

you are back with your morchasmiley37

See my signature smiley15 smiley37 we seriously mean it.  Thank God you have not shared your address or else by now we would have written love letters to you and morcha right infront of your house .smiley37

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

smiley37This morcha on you never gets old smiley37

Yes smiley15 jab tak hai jaan ..smiley38

#PuriKaroHumariMange

#JusticeForMineil 

#GiveBackMineil 

#CompleteTheStory

#EpilogueAtleast

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anjali might be thinking why did I make this post? Looks like all sleeping janwars are back in action smiley37