Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I would advice you all to watch the film first before making opinions on the film/actors/actresses.

I recall seeing some positive threads on Murder Mubarak, but I refrained from making an opinion on the film until I watched. smiley14 And, I finally watched it last evening and OMG it has to be the crappiest/messiest film to release in past 2-3 years.smiley29 Sara was the most annoying actor/character in the film.smiley39Not to mention, the rest of the case was totally wasted.

Coming back to Ananya, she was quite decent in Kho Gaye Hum Kahan.smiley32

Most of the people liked the film because they went in with low expectations and hence they came out astonished with Annie Pie's performance.smiley20 I am definitely one of them

Now, just because Ananay is being praised for the film, a lot of people will watch the film expecting some Oscar-level performance from her (which obviously is not true) and then they will come back calling it overrated and over-hyped.smiley24

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 months ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I have to see this movie now..heard great things on annie's acting..lets see if she has indeed improved..

I would advice to watch the film with an open mind, and not watch with high expectations just because there are good reviews.

Ananya has not delivered an Oscar-level performance but she is quite decent in the film.

[Post Removed]