Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: blahhhh

All of you guys supporting her here should read her views.She has the most inane takes,apparently she liked Kabir Singh n arjun reddy too coz problematic people are everywhere n storytelling should include all kinds of people(my question is how come in the name of realistic n problematic characters only the hero gets to be abusive).She thinks animal will start a conversation and women and misogynist society will "hopefully get a better perspective"...she has been saying to other people disagreeing with her that they are coming from a place of hurt so they are unable to be reasonable...the gaslighting is insane.

Tbh she is just indulging in flattery to get more n bigger roles.Its sad coz she is talented,in an ideal world she wouldn't have to do all this...now too she can try for webseries,she has already done prominent roles there..I doubt even with all the flattery she is going to get what she wants from bw.

She's a woman forgive her ... she's prone to change her mind from time to time smiley4

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

It’s not her liking the movie what irked me but her actual take on the movie. In one tweet where she’s arguing with someone she says “Characters like Ranvijay need to be made and be seen” something along these lines. In another she argues the character is reprimanded in the movie for his actions which is not true at all. So it’s not the fact that she liked the movie that was disappointing it’s the fact that she decided to sit on Twitter defending such character like her life depends on it. I generally like her but this wasn’t it. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

It’s not her liking the movie what irked me but her actual take on the movie. In one tweet where she’s arguing with someone she says “Characters like Ranvijay need to be made and be seen” something along these lines. In another she argues the character is reprimanded in the movie for his actions which is not true at all. So it’s not the fact that she liked the movie that was disappointing it’s the fact that she decided to sit on Twitter defending such character like her life depends on it. I generally like her but this wasn’t it. 

The insinuation that she has no right to abruptly change her opinion? smiley4

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Leaving all these violence, misogyny, sex scenes aside, I still cannot wrap my head around the mediocre plot of the movie. smiley23 Been a big fan of 80s and 90s B-grade Govinda or Mithun movies where villain attacks hero’s family to take revenge blah blah, and this story is exactly effing same. In terms of stories I thought we are past that B grade movies now in BW. So I fail to understand how these artists basically can like this shiz of a product in terms of story !! 

I would buy Race and Bazigar anyday over this. smiley44

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

I am surprised she hasn't already been called misogynist etc by the woke crowd. It usually doesnt take much for them to go cuckoo.smiley36

That reminds me. Usually, racist, sexist, xenophobe and bigot are used in the same sentence as misogynist by the wokes. Am surprised they havent used more of these colorful names for hersmiley36

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 5 months ago