Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

O maara baapa, ofcourse I know you! I've interacted with both of you on different forums, and you were never in the same frame + when you were offline, she was online a lot and vice versa. It's not hard to put the pieces together then and think its a double role na smiley36 

smiley37 even I interacted with another palak few times only but you guys are making it a big mysterysmiley36

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just what I said smiley15

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

smiley37 even I interacted with another palak few times only but you guys are making it a big mysterysmiley36

ruko, abhi bula lete hai usko smiley36

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

A bit late to the disucssion but I thought of sharing my views. Although I am a non vegetarian myself I feel this a good and strategic move. India has many vegetarians also many who dont even eat onion garlic etc. I know from personal family & friends circle that some dont even like dining in non veg restaurants or even prefer going to peoples house who make non veg in their homes. Therefore segregating this is a good move to make sure everyone can eat and order comfortably without having to think about if the food is cooked with non veg food nearby etc. Plus since India does have many pure veg restaurants this move should not be an issue. Not sure if this is part of it but I hope they dont think of extra charges or anything for this new move. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Lmao what even? Tbh i dont get the reason why they would wear green anyways smiley24 keep to ur Corporate Identity color. Green for me anyways symbolizes more of "Clean eating" or even more related to nature smiley24 not sure how veg food comes in this. I rather would keep it for vegan food

anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it is a good move. I am myself a non-vegetarian but whenever I have to order veg food I always prefer ordering it from pure veg restaurant. I don't feel this matter should be of any issue. It is only up to Zomato to how to handle this move and generate profit.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Revisiting this topic, has this service been launched as yet, even w/ the normal uniforms?  Have people, particularly pure vegetarians, tried it?  How has the experience been?

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Revisiting this topic, has this service been launched as yet, even w/ the normal uniforms?  Have people, particularly pure vegetarians, tried it?  How has the experience been?

It's live in some cities and the experience so far has been good.

However, along with the expansion of this vegetarian fleet, zomato also needs to tackle the big issue of non-veg being delivered in place of vegetarian orders. Such cases occur every day.