Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Am sure u wouldnt have seen the video 😂 so sharing it here. Also she didnt mention the spoon for eating. But u may not be aware of the idea of serving spoon, cooking spoon etc. Also wouldnt have heard her saying she goes to veg restaurants. Well no issues..pls watch

https://youtu.be/i9U_OJNVIjk?feature=shared

I have never seen or heard of anyone eating chicken or other non-veg on a palm leaf. Fish, maybe

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

I didn’t realize there were two Palaks😂

aapke naam me Siya Ram hai. Unse dhyaan hi nahi hata to Palak ko nahi dekha

From their names, I initially thought they were both vegetarians smiley36

Although coming to think of it, even plants don't eat other plants. They either absorb mineral nutrients from the soil/hydroponic solutions, or some insectivorous plants eat... insects. (The same things that the WEF wants us to eat smiley11)

So given that factoid, both the Palaks eat appropriately smiley36

mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlatePencil

Okay so the original comment was misleading because in the video she didn't mention she uses hand for eating to avoid using the spoon for eating in restaurant s. Hope people will be more responsible in posting comments about someone especially moderators to stop spreading fake information smiley1

That was another segment on TV. I have seen different shows, interviews & read about her too. So eating with hand part stays. Its not a fake information. Reacting on basis of just a video can be misleading. Yes blaming mod is one such trend too smiley36

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Given the Fanaticism in india, what is the guarantee that a primarily gujju society won't bar red shirt wearing delivery guys from entering? or straight up attack them? what if my neighbors now start judging me for eating non veg? does the entire world need to know my dietary preference? so it is good colors are the same

Edited by pomegranate - 6 months ago
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mnx12

That was another segment on TV. I have seen different shows, interviews & read about her too. So eating with hand part stays. Its not a fake information. Reacting on basis of just a video can be misleading. Yes blaming mod is one such trend too smiley36

From this segment it is clear that she doesn't go to non veg restaurants and always uses hands for eating. So her eating with hand to avoid using spoon in restaurants is a fabricated story and if it is not fabricated then my question stands valid that why only avoiding spoon and not avoiding the plate in which food is served.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

If I see a zomato guy wearing a green shirt standing at my neighbors' door I'll know that they've ordered some vegetarian food which I don't need to know.

Similarly, if I see a zomato guy wearing a red shirt it will make me wonder if they've ordered non vegetarian food (though it could be veg too)

The point is nobody needs to know based on color of shirt the nature of the food ordered.

colored T shirts r rolled back. But even otherwise, the color codes r meant for consumers, not their neighbours

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

hawwwwsmiley36smiley36 ye toh galat baat haismiley37

You had me fooled for almost 1.5+ years, kya hi bolu! smiley26

950842 thumbnail

Sudha Murthy is an enigma and incredibly inspiring!

Wish her name is not dragged into such pettiness.

Edited by dhun.laagi - 6 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

From their names, I initially thought they were both vegetarians smiley36

Although coming to think of it, even plants don't eat other plants. They either absorb mineral nutrients from the soil/hydroponic solutions, or some insectivorous plants eat... insects. (The same things that the WEF wants us to eat smiley11)

So given that factoid, both the Palaks eat appropriately smiley36

दोनों पलक पालक ही खाती हैं smiley37

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

दोनों पलक पालक ही खाती हैं smiley37

Word Count: 0