Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Fav movie? Again lots of fav moviessmiley36 SRK movies like Mohobattein, Kabhi khushi kabhi gum, DDLJ, Kuch kuch hota hai, lagaan, MBBS, Jawan, OSO (so basically most of srk movies)smiley36

Favorite tv show? Ramayan, Star plus mahabharat, Friends, BB99, Charmed, IPKKND, mjht, Crash landing on you, King the land etc etc

Fav actor? SRK, Vicky, SSR

Fav actress? Deepika, Sanaya Irani

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

5th March episode? How do you remember the date when the episode was aired?

I was revisiting mjht episodes hence i remember it coz they mention the date too 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Did i tag you to this MOTW? Ask a bunch of questions smiley1

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Congratulations for being Motw this week smiley31

Here are some questions from my end smiley36

1. Any fav sitcom? (If yes one fav character of that and why its your fav)

2. 9-5 job or business?

3. If something bad happens , do you question God or blame yourself? If something good happens do you appreciate God or appreciate yourself?

4. Which gives you more comfort if you take comfort from songs , English or Hindi?

5. What makes you more nostalgic school memory or college memory? (If applicable)

6. Have you tried to learn about religions other than yours? (If yes how was your experience?)

7. From Ramayan and Mahabharat which bad/evil/misunderstood character will be appreciated/likable/lovable in kalyug?

8. Which place you would love to visit this year?

9. Jungle Safari or Scooba Diving?

10. Which movie genre you love the most?

Will wait for your answers smiley31

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Congratulations for being Motw this week smiley31

Here are some questions from my end smiley36

1. Any fav sitcom? (If yes one fav character of that and why its your fav) Friends- Chandelor

2. 9-5 job or business? Job

3. If something bad happens , do you question God or blame yourself? If something good happens do you appreciate God or appreciate yourself?  Questions god and questions my destiny. Appreciate god always

4. Which gives you more comfort if you take comfort from songs , English or Hindi? Hindi

5. What makes you more nostalgic school memory or college memory? (If applicable) school memory

6. Have you tried to learn about religions other than yours? (If yes how was your experience?) Christianity because I have studied till 9th in a christian school. 

7. From Ramayan and Mahabharat which bad/evil/misunderstood character will be appreciated/likable/lovable in kalyug? Kaikeyi

8. Which place you would love to visit this year? Florida and disneyland

9. Jungle Safari or Scooba Diving? Jungle safari

10. Which movie genre you love the most? Romance, comedy and thriller

Will wait for your answers smiley31

Nice questions thank you. I enjoyed answering itsmiley31

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Nice questions thank you. I enjoyed answering itsmiley31

Chandler Bing hands down amazing character smiley31smiley42

English songs are also amazing but wo feel nahi aatismiley2smiley36

Kajeyi smiley3really?? I mean why, I don't she would be appreciated in kalyug as well 🤔 and whom from Mahabharat?

Christianity ke baare mein to I know nothing but would be interesting to gain knowledge about it, pehle apne religion ka pura ho jaaye smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Chandler Bing hands down amazing character smiley31smiley42

English songs are also amazing but wo feel nahi aatismiley2smiley36

Kajeyi smiley3really?? I mean why, I don't she would be appreciated in kalyug as well 🤔 and whom from Mahabharat?

Christianity ke baare mein to I know nothing but would be interesting to gain knowledge about it, pehle apne religion ka pura ho jaaye smiley36

IKR Chandler is best character out there for sure. I was so shocked and cried a lot when he died in real lifesmiley19 now i cant see friends without crying

Yes english songs r good but woh maza nahi, woh feel nahi jo hindi songs sunke hai. 
Kalyug mein everyone just wants to take someone’s position or someone helping them take a position like how Kaikeyi did, her politics made Bharat king. (Ya Bharat didnt accepted it but still)

From Mahabharrat- probably Krishna ji hehe

true apne hindu religion ke baarein mein hi pura pata nahi, 1st learn abt our religion then learn abt different religions if interested lol

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

IKR Chandler is best character out there for sure. I was so shocked and cried a lot when he died in real lifesmiley19 now i cant see friends without crying

Yes english songs r good but woh maza nahi, woh feel nahi jo hindi songs sunke hai. 
Kalyug mein everyone just wants to take someone’s position or someone helping them take a position like how Kaikeyi did, her politics made Bharat king. (Ya Bharat didnt accepted it but still)

From Mahabharrat- probably Krishna ji hehe

true apne hindu religion ke baarein mein hi pura pata nahi, 1st learn abt our religion then learn abt different religions if interested lol

I have still not found courage to watch Friends 🥺🥺 I know I will cry 🥺, otherwise it was my go to series, my comfort series till I heard the news. I remember when the friends reunion movie was released I had watched it 1 am after completing all my project work, I was so so so excited smiley36

Krishna ji 🤯, I think I didn't asked correctly or you misunderstood the question smiley36which evil character from both the epics would not be considered evil in Kalyug, as the values of all the yugas are differs

Exactly in Hindu religion only there's so much to explore, so much to learn baakiyon ke liye pata nahi time kab milega smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

I have still not found courage to watch Friends 🥺🥺 I know I will cry 🥺, otherwise it was my go to series, my comfort series till I heard the news. I remember when the friends reunion movie was released I had watched it 1 am after completing all my project work, I was so so so excited smiley36

Krishna ji 🤯, I think I didn't asked correctly or you misunderstood the question smiley36which evil character from both the epics would not be considered evil in Kalyug, as the values of all the yugas are differs

Exactly in Hindu religion only there's so much to explore, so much to learn baakiyon ke liye pata nahi time kab milega smiley36

oops sorry not Krishnaji, Karna lol. Despite his loyalty, he faced numerous hardships due to his birth circumstances. His character and his fate might resonate with kalyug as they will empathy him. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

oops sorry not Krishnaji, Karna lol. Despite his loyalty, he faced numerous hardships due to his birth circumstances. His character and his fate might resonate with kalyug as they will empathy him. 

Oh Karna makes sense smiley36