Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Kal kisne dekha hai..

Abhi toh inki story mein hi bahut kuch hai explore karne ko..

Ek saal ke baad grand wedding bhi toh dekhni hai..

Abhi toh aaram se chill karo..

Jab tak ache admi ki zarurat hogi tab tak ek circle of AbhiMaan story complete ho gya hoga..

True

Enjoy the current phase kal ko cvs kya dikhayenge yeh soch ke abhi se mood kharap kyun karna 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Ruhi Ab will have more fights but remember she has to be kept opposite Rohit as well as she is Ab’s sister so there will be a limit beneath which she will not stoop low.

Yeah they will have normal fights between them but major sab nhi hona hei as voh behan hei ab ki

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : I think upcoming mein ruhi will be brainwashed by sanjay, once he notices ruhi's obsession, to help him harm/ or throw abhira out of poddar house.

But end mein ruhi will flip & help abhira, isse ruhi vamp nahi banegi, they can show abhira vs ruhi, armaan ruhi scenes(cos of his trust, he might believe her over abhira, & ample chance to show his ddp with ruhi) & later on ruhi whitewash bhi ho jayegismiley20

Sanjay ko ruhi b uthni nhi pasand jab se Manish goenka ne Sanjay k client cheena tha tab se.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pratiksha's dress so beautiful...

And I guess its again color co-ordinated with Armaansmiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Pratiksha's dress so beautiful...

And I guess its again color co-ordinated with Armaansmiley36

https://twitter.com/Treasure__CA/status/1762537471236280688?t=CJaXVOCQd73fTvTucP01Hg&s=19

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Ab Ruhi thoda villian avtar bi le sakti hai for a while. And she will blame armaan fo the same.

And ye yakin bi ni krega bcoz ruhi ws genuinely concerned for abhira

Makers ruhi abhira ka upar upar se hi fight de denge kuch major nhi because they are sisters.

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

I watch Turkish drama generally. Their richi ML always have a boat/yatch. 

And here hmara armaan owns a private beautiful place has all my ❤️

Armaan apne papa ko bhi le Gaya hai wahan pe ...upar upar se hi gussa rehta hai bas otherwise he loves his father...

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Great analysis Renee❤️

Thank you for the tagsmiley31

I really like Armaan. He has lost his bio mom, grew up in a fam where her mom is blamed. But he never ever took this as his due to behave rude(which most ITV's male's main trait)

He is kind not only to his family , to others as well. He apologise for his mistake and doesn't repeat it.

but today for me atleast I expected much more.

Ar and Ru scene wasn't needed. I wouldn't have mind if the dialogue were different. 

His lines should have, how scared he was, how he almost lost her how big a sacrifice Abhira was going to do for his fam.

But he brought Ruhi and his past! Okay FINE. Lets pass that, why the hell he said to her that he knows ruhi feels she is replaced by Abhira???Wth???

And the next scene moved to Armaan taking Abhira to the special place. We don't know exactly which emotions prompt him to do it. Because from ar and ru convo it wasn't clear. Makers could have utilise that scene to show the viewrs what actually changed in Armaan re Abhira.

Again, I am bigger pendulum than Armaan! One good Abhimaan scene, I will melt again!!

QUOTE=Renee.Clare]

Tagged 

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Even if it's not a private place he should buy it and name it Abhira garden 

I feel the name should be Maahira Haven!! For them!!