Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Hi dear ❤️❤️

I have been busy with work and more on Insta . STARplus no more NO 1 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Karma . Missing our discussion hope we can be active soon with new Niharika show 

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Helloo all,

Hope you all are doing well.

the best part is Star and especially all sahi shows started to tank right after Faltu ended.

I mean the way all the faltu cast/fans got treated due to Sahi, something had to happen for injustice caused to us / that is how karma works.

I have not watched any shows after Faltu nor I am going to invest in any ITV jodi/show anymore. have learnt my lessons.

All the best for Nihu new show hope Aakash gets a good show as well.

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly, Sahi's downfall is bound to happen, not because of injustice they and SP (at the end of the day its channels call we all know) did but DKP shows are just degrading day by day, for real. I hope SP understand it "financially", how wrong it was to end Faltu show.

Me being silly and emotional kid saying it thousand time, I miss "Faltu" show, even after so many days smiley27

All the best for Niharika for her new show. Lets hope her show becomes great success. Also, waiting for Martsahab return on-screen soon. Lots of love and blessing to both of them smiley27

Edited by desiseriesfan - 5 months ago
desiseriesfan thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello everyone! How are u all?

I really miss "Faltu" show and reading long long conversations in India forums. Miss u guys for real smiley27

Do u guys know MartSahab is doing a new project in Sony SABsmiley41

Amandeep Sidhu and Aakash Ahuja to play the lead couple in Sargun Mehta and Ravie Dubey’s sitcom Badal Pe Paon Hai (msn.com)

Cant wait to see him back on-screen.

Edited by desiseriesfan - 3 months ago
Noredink thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello to everyone from me too. Been a long time. Hope everyone’s doing well. Have been rewatching Faltu and just get convinced every time that the show was so much superior to the other ones out there. Recently saw rocky bhai’s episodes and felt Nihu aced that role so well. Rocky flirting with Kanika and Ayaan questioning his orientation were so entertaining!  

Nihu does the role of Sunaina well in her present show but I haven’t formed a connection with the show. Hope the news about Aakash’s come back on screen is true. He is a master performer and looking forward to see him essaying the new role. 

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello ji

Busy personally and professionally...Missing Fayaan like anything, esp Ayaan...

Missing Aakash Ahuja on screen...

Not sure how good or bad Niharika's new show is...

How r u?

I think we should restart our conversations when Aakash's show comes up...only if it is good...

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for Martsab....

desiseriesfan thumbnail

Missing Akash Ahuja a lot. 

Watched many shows but seeing those downgrade male leads makes me cry (Faltu was also very sane FL) and miss Ayaan more smiley19

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hello everyone!

Hope you all are doing great!!!

Sorry for the gap, but that does not mean I have forgotten you all smiley27

Ever since Fatlu ended have not watched anything on ITV nor planning to but Yes waiting for Aakash new show just to get the glimpse of him/acting. 

Caught 2-3 clips of Niharika new show which is similar to Shakti. Niharika seems to be doing well.

Heard Baatein is going off-air in just 5 months time. As phoneix ji keeps saying karma has served.