Kiara gets trolled on calling herself an 'Outsider' - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Shes an outsider in the sense Her parents weren’t stars in Bollywood similar to Ranveer Singh but had relatives who were connected to Bollywood.  She as always talked on her connection with Salman and how he asked her to change her name. The movie that starred Kiarra was supposed to initially be Salman Akshay starrer then it was decided to take youngsters and both there guys had a song in the movie . 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago

That means in case my cousins has some uncle whose worked in some Bollywood movies and south movies and I try movies though no one in my immediate is linked to Bollywood then I’m an insider lol 😂. Thus while insider outsider thing is getting out of control. I get that outsider have to struggle  don’t have an easy path and may compromise.  Well show business was known to be a dirty business that’s why well off families didn’t let the children esp girls join this industry. The Kapoor sisters started the trend in star kid girls joining the industry otherwise on the past most females were outsiders.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The daycare is something her Nani started and her mom worked there and for some time so did she.  Her dad comes from family money.  According to google the family business is setting up manufacturing companies around the world.  But google can’t always be accurate so don’t quote me on the actual work.  But they’re rich.  

Maroony I don’t know if they’re as rich as Richy Rich or Scrooge McDuck smiley36, but being able to send your kid to the same school as Ambani kids makes you pretty rich.  

Maroon been watching too much Donald Duck lol 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

Maroon been watching too much Donald Duck lol 

I’m just wondering if her family had enough money for maybe to one day produce a movie 🤔 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’m just wondering if her family had enough money for maybe to one day produce a movie 🤔 

based on what I read here she seems pretty rich so I guess they can 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’m sure they could but they didn’t. Maybe they didn’t want her todo Bollywood movies but she insisted and told her todo it on her own , I like her so don’t care lol 

Kiarra n ranveer starring in don 3 have something else in common that got high profile connections in bollywood.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wat_up

I’m sure they could but they didn’t. Maybe they didn’t want her todo Bollywood movies but she insisted and told her todo it on her own , I like her so don’t care lol 

She’s talked about her dad wanting her to work on her psychology degree (masters I think) and was against her joining films.  But after watching 3 Idiots he decided to let her do what she wants.  He doesn’t seem very fond of the whole celebrity life and every time he poses for cameras he seems to be doing so begrudgingly 😆 

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She’s talked about her dad wanting her to work on her psychology degree (masters I think) and was against her joining films.  But after watching 3 Idiots he decided to let her do what she wants.  He doesn’t seem very fond of the whole celebrity life and every time he poses for cameras he seems to be doing so begrudgingly 😆 

exactly, it doesn’t seem based on interviews I have read they were to keen on her joining the industry esp her father. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wat_up

She did have to struggle but not money wise or connections but outsider in the sense Her parents weren’t stars in Bollywood similar to Ranveer Singh but had relatives who were connected to Bollywood.  She as always talked on her connection with Salman and how he asked her to change her name. The movie that starred Kiarra was supposed to initially be Salman Akshay starrer then it was decided to take youngsters and both there guys had a song in the movie . 

Yes, she’s not an outsider like her husband but she’s not an insider like Alia, Jahnvi, Ananya etc.  She’s comparable to Ranveer.  Networking was definitely easier for her as she grew up knowing a lot of these guys.  But she didn’t get scripts and movies handed to her.  Honestly if she wasn’t picked for Lust Stories which lead to her doing Kabir Singh she would be in a completely different tier now.  Before Lust Stories she was discussing doing a movie with Sooraj Pancholi 🤢