Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Is anyone else hating this change in Bobby? Granted, he was never the smartest guy, but he wasn't THAT dumb. Not only does he fall in love with a woman who had an affair with her sister's husband, latest episodes seem to show him being Team Pammi/Mrunal. 

I'm holding out hope for a last minute smart move/twist where HE exposes Mrunal, but I highly doubt it. Boy just isn't that smart smiley36

This show doesn't have many positive characters to begin with, so I'm sad to see one more go over to the dark side. smiley6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I’m with you on this. I’m definitely hating that Bobby has stepped into the dark side. I was hoping that this was all apart of his plan to expose Mrunal but it looks like Bobby is a dummy and is under Mrunal’s evil spell. His actions were outrageous in those few episodes. It was shocking to see him at heads with Kunal for the sake of Mrunal. He had always supported KuVan even before KuVan existed so it hurts to see him betray them. He was closer to them than anyone else because he worked with them. I was hoping he would always support them but all it took was a few sobs from Mrunal and suddenly he switched into an enemy. He has caused so much confusion in the house. If anyone is to blame for all the mess that will transpire… it should be Bobby. 

Evil characters are definitely outweighing the good characters at this point and the good characters that exist lack boldness. KuVan could really use some supporters who are bold and courageous because Vani is still suffering a memory loss, Vedika suffers from what seems like panic attacks, Vijay is in a wheelchair and is never present to support, and Auntie is extremely passive. I guess KuVan will have to depend on Tara and Shivam. I trust these kids more than any of the adults. 

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I’m with you on this. I’m definitely hating that Bobby has stepped into the dark side. I was hoping that this was all apart of his plan to expose Mrunal but it looks like Bobby is a dummy and is under Mrunal’s evil spell. His actions were outrageous in those few episodes. It was shocking to see him at heads with Kunal for the sake of Mrunal. He had always supported KuVan even before KuVan existed so it hurts to see him betray them. He was closer to them than anyone else because he worked with them. I was hoping he would always support them but all it took was a few sobs from Mrunal and suddenly he switched into an enemy. He has caused so much confusion in the house. If anyone is to blame for all the mess that will transpire… it should be Bobby. 

Evil characters are definitely outweighing the good characters at this point and the good characters that exist lack boldness. KuVan could really use some supporters who are bold and courageous because Vani is still suffering a memory loss, Vedika suffers from what seems like panic attacks, Vijay is in a wheelchair and is never present to support, and Auntie is extremely passive. I guess KuVan will have to depend on Tara and Shivam. I trust these kids more than any of the adults. 

Okay so much this. You basically wrote everything I wanted to say, but in a much more understandable and expressive way. Bobby was the one outspoken yet fun supporter of KuVan, and it hurts to see him go. 

With Papa Malhotra, Pammi, Mrunal, Anagha, Hemant and Vaibhav on one side, and the rest on others, it seems like making Kunal understand the depth of his father's manipulation and Machiavellism will fall on Vandana. Again. I like that Vandana is aware about his father's nature, but I honestly want Kunal to figure out the truth about his father at least partially on his own. 

Plus I've been missing Tara and Shivam, as they have barely made an appearance recently. Those two are smarter than most adults. 

Fingers crossed that Mrunal gets exposed soon, and we can have Bobby back (maybe with some much needed character development). I'm also holding some hopes for Vedika, and want her to become more outspoken when it comes to at least her mother.

Also on a side note, I'm deathly tired of Vaibhav's antics. His track and character is going nowhere. I just hope we can get his track close soon, just like Sonia's. 

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree. I’m glad that Vandu is aware of Kuldeep’s nature but this puts her in a very tough situation. She won’t be able to share the truth with Kunal about his dad’s evil intentions because he will never believe her. Kunal has been manipulated and lied to by his father for years. Vedika has tried to tell him the truth and he only ignores her. Vandu will need a lot of proof to expose Kuldeep or Kunal would have to witness his dad doing something evil.

I’m not sure if Kuldeep will stay around at the house for so long. I’m looking forward to him leaving soon. If he continues to stay and brings up any past about Vijay and Vani, he will trigger Vani’s memories. It’s in Kuldeep’s best interest to stay away because he could be exposed by Vani.

I’m really hoping that Vani steps up and regains her memory but pretends that she has not. It’s been 35 years that Vani was away from her family and suffered. I want her to regain her family with vengeance. After 35 long years, she should have conjured a plan about how to get her family back and win everything back that she lost. 

From the latest epi, it looks like Mrunal is after those house keys. I’m sure she is going to try to steal them and I believe someone will try to frame Vandu.

Vaibhav looks like Mrunal’s grandpa at this point. 😂😂😂 He really should be with a woman in her 50s like himself. Being with Mrunal just makes him look like her grandpa. 😂

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was really put off with Bobby's change. At one point, when Mrunal spoke about the business I thought he will turn completely negative. I still hope not. 

Just  to shake some brains into him, I want him to know about Mrunal. Never mind if his heart breaks. Vandana and Baani should be proved right. 

I am in this smiley7 mood where I want Kunal to learn a lesson by missing Vandana's presence, because they don't share a room. 

The unexpected ace  about Kuldeep's plan is is noone knows Vandana is absolutely right about Mrunal. That is another huge tamasha brewing. Vandana has seen Mrunal eye her keys and she knows 

I like the drama quotient at this point, as long as we get enough Kuvan scenes. Their relationship should progress as the drama moves along.