Originally posted by: smriti25
They have an OST for Armaan, Abhira, Yuvraj even RuhMaan
Lekin AbhiMaan ke liye budget nahi hai
Maybe when love story starts 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: smriti25
They have an OST for Armaan, Abhira, Yuvraj even RuhMaan
Lekin AbhiMaan ke liye budget nahi hai
Maybe when love story starts 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Hope so..
. Want a proper ost for them like KaiRa had. 
Stop posting here girls warna warning mil sakti
Originally posted by: vibrantvibes
Stop posting here girls warna warning mil sakti
What?
We're supposed to stop discussions if AT crosses 150 pages. That's limit
Warning nahi milegi as such I'm just telling rule
Btw kal mujhe dekhna hai kaise Armaan swag mein gaadi se bahar nikalta
. Kya toh script likhte hain bro!!!
Originally posted by: vibrantvibes
Stop posting here girls warna warning mil sakti
Until and unless AT2 opens, we can talk.. Ab kya fir Naya at banaye? 🥺
Originally posted by: vibrantvibes
We're supposed to stop discussions if AT crosses 150 pages. That's limit
Warning nahi milegi as such I'm just telling rule
The 2nd thread hasn't opened yet. Humari kya galti?
Originally posted by: smriti25
This time when Armaan breaks down I want Madhav to be his support system
. I was disappointed when Madhav didn't stand up for him when Dadisa humiliated Armaan and his biological mother
Hopefully this time we'll see father-son relationship getting better in the process.
Also I can't stop looking at Sam. She looks ethereal in the new outfit
. Do I want Armaan to go lattu on his wife seeing her in this outfit? Yes!! Definitely yes!!
@Bold Yes please.. I want that choking type reaction again 
Originally posted by: smriti25
6ft under to ne precise
Anyway inko Rohit yaad nahi aata kya? Function pe function kiye ja rahe
Ghar ka favourite hokar bhi kya faida
Kaun Rohit?
Sometimes I wonder if they miss their Rohit this little then what will happen if Armaan goes missing? I think they will throw a party to celebrate his disappearance

Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k