Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I feel Katrina and Deepika are at par. Even if one can argue Deepika has the more magnificent face. I even think that was debatable because my father who used to say Aish is one of the most beautiful girls he has seen way back when she was a model not even Miss World yet. He mostly praised Katrina for her facial beauty in her prime, not Deepika. Even if Deepika has the upper hand face-wise. Undoubtedly, when you are judging who was more gorgeous from head to toe, it was Katrina. Obviously, right now Deepika has the upper hand on the face. 

IMO still neither are on Aish's level. Her face just is at a whole other level. It can hypnotize one. 

Also, I do not think it is undisputed that Deepika is the next dream girl in Bollywood. There was a huge debate when Padamavat released whether she was the ideal choice as many felt Aditi Rao Hydari looked prettier than her in the film. Yeah, the unibrow did not help Deepika. And the role was written originally for Aish. I think Deepika has come the closest after Aish to be someone who can do period films. SLB did not want to sign Katrina, even at Salman's request, because her urdu extent was so off. 

I always felt DP was a miscast in Padmavat. Ye queen ke roles isse hote hi nahi hai, especially with that awful dialogue delivery, someone as stunning as Aish should have done it, even if she is older than DP, I am sure she would have killed it, I mean we have all seen her as Jodha. And I do think that Kat has always been much more gorgeous than DP, yeah at present it’s still debatable since she is ruining her face, but even then she manages to look pretty and graceful.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

I always felt DP was a miscast in Padmavat. Ye queen ke roles isse hote hi nahi hai, especially with that awful dialogue delivery, someone as stunning as Aish should have done it, even if she is older than DP, I am sure she would have killed it, I mean we have all seen her as Jodha. And I do think that Kat has always been much more gorgeous than DP, yeah at present it’s still debatable since she is ruining her face, but even then she manages to look pretty and graceful.

Sonakshi would have done justice too! Better than DP 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I feel Katrina and Deepika are at par. Even if one can argue Deepika has the more magnificent face. I even think that was debatable because my father who used to say Aish is one of the most beautiful girls he has seen way back when she was a model not even Miss World yet. He mostly praised Katrina for her facial beauty in her prime, not Deepika. Even if Deepika has the upper hand face-wise. Undoubtedly, when you are judging who was more gorgeous from head to toe, it was Katrina. Obviously, right now Deepika has the upper hand on the face. 

IMO still neither are on Aish's level. Her face just is at a whole other level. It can hypnotize one. 

Also, I do not think it is undisputed that Deepika is the next dream girl in Bollywood. There was a huge debate when Padamavat released whether she was the ideal choice as many felt Aditi Rao Hydari looked prettier than her in the film. Yeah, the unibrow did not help Deepika. And the role was written originally for Aish. I think Deepika has come the closest after Aish to be someone who can do period films. SLB did not want to sign Katrina, even at Salman's request, because her urdu extent was so off. 

Not at all what I’ve heard :) DP more definitely has an effect on people & men that’s very reminiscent of Ash. Kat, is very beautiful esp in her prime, but still isn’t the “Dream Girl”. But beauty is ofc, completely subjective. 

Ash though, in her Prime, is absolutely magnificent!!! But then again, I know people who don’t find her “otherworldly/beautiful/breathtaking” etc. For example: My father. He only finds DP, Madhuri & Kat the best looking.  As I said- It’s much too subjective. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 3 months ago

[Post Removed]