Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Exactly. I still remember akshu was goenkas princess . Suhasini loved her the most for her akshu was bhagyalakshmi well y not , Manish got fine after her entry, the void that kaira had in their life after losing their first baby girl was filled. She was kairavs jaan ,Kartiks princess , naira got her mother back in akshus form. Everything got destroyed after arohi came in. Akshu would have grown up into a sherni if naira had brought her up or even if kartik had brought her up because for him akshu was his chotu sherni.

whatever character development arohi had it cannot be forgotten how much she tortured akshara . Akshara had suffered for no fault of hers. I wish instead of goenkas akshu and kairav lived with naitik or kartik just left to US with kairav and akshu after nairas death and the best was naira never died then Everything would have been fine . No sirat and no arohi and no problems. Where naira was an angel who sorted out all problems sirat was a bag full of problems. 

If sirat didn't have naiars face I dont think kartik would have ever given her a glance

I hated Rudra Myra track in rangrasiya and I was heart broken when they broke kaira who were the heart of gen2 of yrkkh .

I love shivangi a lot but I simply hate sirat. I just can't stand her

I just saw sirat arohi akshu track out of curiosity.  Even if sirat was nice to akshu I think she was biased to arohi but was treating akshu well probably because she was scared of kartik and the family because goenkas were partial to akshu and I think kartik is also partial to akshu and akshu is probably his favourite because there is this episode where arohi snatches akshus idea for fathers day card or something to impress kartik and seeing arohis jealousy even before nairas truth was revealed kind of explains it all.

What shocks me is the 180 degree turn of geonkas especially Surekha. Like she literally disliked little arohi saying she has shielas blood and treated akshu well but how did it all change once they grew up

Edited by Ruhikam3 - 5 months ago