Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

When I made it, why to put double effort. Jaisa bhi hai all readers will have to bear… smiley36

Thank-you Priya and Orchidpurple for consideration smiley31

OK di

Then we are.waiting for that 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi GHSP forum Wasis,

Need your help. I want to get a VM made for 'Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum" on our Enchanted Maaneet - Raja Sahib manofying  his Jhalli Naraz wifey.

Even if you have not read the fiction and interested in making this VM, please let me know I will send link of last chapter and that will give you idea of situation.

Please help πŸ™πŸ™

Hi saw this now, however, the issue seemed to have been solved. If you need any help do let me know. 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hi saw this now, however, the issue seemed to have been solved. If you need any help do let me know. 

no issues.. I know you would have made it like a pro… 

For me it was a whole new thing from wondering how come people merge a song with clips.. to from where do they get the clips and then add text on it.. it was a journey  of learning all these nuisance and doing everything from scratch.. complete in house production smiley36

Your help is definitely needed.. when posted please view the creation and give your expert review 

smiley31

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

no issues.. I know you would have made it like a pro… 

For me it was a whole new thing from wondering how come people merge a song with clips.. to from where do they get the clips and then add text on it.. it was a journey  of learning all these nuisance and doing everything from scratch.. complete in house production smiley36

Your help is definitely needed.. when posted please view the creation and give your expert review 

smiley31

Hahaha thanks for the kind words smiley31 but don't know that as I am very lazy, if it's on me it will take time. I still have VM projects from 2020 to complete lmao cause of my lazy ass. smiley37

It's great that you have learned a new thing. smiley20 Making vms when you have the mood will be very easy & stress-busting quite similar to writing imo. I would just say take it slow and you will eventually get better with time. Hope you are enjoying the process. smiley27

I am sure whatever it is it will be amazing as I know how dedicated you are + it's our beautiful maaneet! 
smiley42 Mujhe to woh dono sath mein ek frame mein bhi aa jaye toh bhi sapne jaisa sundar lagte hain!