Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

I wouldn't mind Neil's family backdrop until my Papa-Betu son is out of that 'judaii' wala shitsmiley14. Would be interesting to watch if Kabir turns out to be a relative from either sides.

What is "judaii wala shit"?smiley36

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Really o God... This is mind blowing!

Pete where are you?

Pete was watching CID while these discussions were happeningsmiley37

Simple_self thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

You took my ship to the next levelsmiley37

This is why  Vidur is agianst NeiVika's relationship smiley37

Vidur uncle might knw K daadi killed  Neil's original parents that's why he is against neivika relationshipsmiley36

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Simple_self

Vidur uncle might knw K daadi killed  Neil's original parents that's why he is against neivika relationshipsmiley36

Wait that's dark why did you post a smiley at the end of your postsmiley37

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

If Kabeer is say illegitimate child of Bhanu Pratap Mahajan before he gave promise to young Shobana he won't marry ever in life, then Kabeer should be older in age than Subhadra, Dhanraj & Prem, but he is not.smiley4

Neil clearly said to Yuvika that Kabeer was few years senior to him in college, this means Kabeer is senior to Dj as well.

Young Dhanraj having a GF earlier has more chances & also he having an illegitimate child. smiley17 He was shown scolding his son Dj whatever kaand's you do outside, don't bring that home & learn to respect your wife. But Dhanraj didn't warn Dj to leave Simone or to not have any EMA's. smiley39

Gargi & Dhanraj had an arranged marriage (so even Gargi having BF before she got married into Mahajan's, can't be ruled out).smiley41

yeah, there is another possibility that Kabeer's parents might have faced some humiliation/losses by chairman Bhanu Pratap Mahajan in the past.smiley9

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neil

As soon as we got Neil on show and started to compare him with krishna, I had similar theory on forum:

"How about if Neil is an arora by blood (on those episodes they mentioned he works for arora) - ended up with vidur somehow and will have his own dwarika (empire to call him king rightfully) soon and he will be in strong position to help uv in her struggle."

Edited by A4Anjie - 5 months ago
A4Anjie thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes but Krishna wasn't illegitimate so I am slightly skeptical of DB bit.

Everything else is highly plausible

Also for this to happen, Kabir cant be only 8-9 years elder, since DB had promised not to marry before Shobhna's marriage, if he had a gf then, the son would have been equal to (if not elder) to Subhadra.

Kabir can be his grand son  - I will take few years here and there - this is a solid plotsmiley27

A4Anjie thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Achha I misread it there. yes Kabir was illegitimate in this theory so this is possible, also Kabir is Bua's son of Neil (like Karna was Krishna's Bua's son)

Kabir is then at least 20 years elder to Neil (elder than Vidur since Vidur and Prem were friends of same age group)

See I too want Kabir to be DB's son (or else Bhumi's son before marriage), but in that case it should be after the Prem, Dhanraj, Subhadra grew up and had their love life(before marriage) when DB realized what he is missing in his life and hence got with someone else

But I really want Neil to be someone else's son, for a proper Krishna parallel

Waise Pete ki theory sach karni hai to let Kabir be illegitimate son of Bhidur..

Kabir can be DB's grandson, and Neil's dadi-bua's grandson.

Kabir's father (DB's & Neil's dadi-bua's son who died in that attack by shobhna) sent away his son and Neil with some trustworthy person - knowing shobhna was behind his son may harm Neil on her way too!