SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Shakti And Rimjhim Are Both Cousin Sisters..

Shakti Loves Her Family And Shiv.

But Rimjhim She Doesn't Listen To Her Own Sister Shakti 

That Keertan Doesn't Love Her His After Shakti.

Hope She Realizes The Truth Soon

Or Suffer The Consequences Of Her Actions..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rimjhim will definitely suffer.. 

I think Rimjhim Keertan and Shiv Shakti will marry on same day smiley42 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: incendio

Rimjhim will definitely suffer.. 

I think Rimjhim Keertan and Shiv Shakti will marry on same day smiley42 

there are so many things they can do with RK and SS.. smiley17 they can plan RK wedding and then get SS married in veil and sehra saying RK ran away for some reason smiley36 and both SS would replace bride and groom to save khandan ki izzat smiley39

incendio thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

there are so many things they can do with RK and SS.. smiley17 they can plan RK wedding and then get SS married in veil and sehra saying RK ran away for some reason smiley36 and both SS would replace bride and groom to save khandan ki izzat smiley39

This can be one possible scenario smiley14 But i feel this won't happen.. For Purnendu's prediction to come true Shiv Shakti's wedding will be planned but without Shakti or her family knowing about Shiv's Past or his mental condition.. Which will come to light on the wedding day where Shakti's family would be livid and feel cheated.. Shakti will go against her family and marry Shiv.. Just how Devi Sati went against her father's wishes and married Mahadev..

PS: Only making comparisons with Mahadev and Devi Sati or Devi Parvati coz the writers keep talking about Shiv Shakti in sense with them... 

And regarding Keertan and Rimjhim i feel rimjhim's family might not agree to get Shakti married before Rimjhim so Mandira will have to plan keertan and rimjhim's wedding as well.. smiley36

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: incendio

This can be one possible scenario smiley14 But i feel this won't happen.. For Purnendu's prediction to come true Shiv Shakti's wedding will be planned but without Shakti or her family knowing about Shiv's Past or his mental condition.. Which will come to light on the wedding day where Shakti's family would be livid and feel cheated.. Shakti will go against her family and marry Shiv.. Just how Devi Sati went against her father's wishes and married Mahadev..

PS: Only making comparisons with Mahadev and Devi Sati or Devi Parvati coz the writers keep talking about Shiv Shakti in sense with them... 

And regarding Keertan and Rimjhim i feel rimjhim's family might not agree to get Shakti married before Rimjhim so Mandira will have to plan keertan and rimjhim's wedding as well.. smiley36

im still wondering if keertan would try to marry shakti secretly by swapping himself with shiv smiley36

incendio thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

im still wondering if keertan would try to marry shakti secretly by swapping himself with shiv smiley36

Naah.. He won't try that; he is too scared of Mandira..smiley36