Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

My thoughts exactly! 💯 Sacrifice kiya hi kab isne? Poore time toh sanju se chipakti rehti thi tab bhi aur aaj bhi. I would have called it sacrifice if she had actually left the house for good. But she continued to dance romantically with rajeev, engage in flirty conversations with him, exchange creepy eyelocks,  saying things like "Rajeev tumhare bina main mar jaungi". Is that what these people call sacrifice? 

And if she can say no to rakesh, why can't she say no to rajeev? Iss baar kya majboori hai ki phir se shadi karne ke liye haa bolna para madam ko? Iss baar kaun sa naya bahana leke ayegi ye aurat?

And do these makers really think that making neeti a murderer and acid attacker will finally convince us that pariraj is innocent? Sorry makers but not everyone is a fool to fall into your trap. Many of us are already aware of your strategy to whitewash the two fraudsters at all costs. Woh din door nahi hai jab makers neeti ko terrorist bhi bana denge hoping that neeti supporters will start liking pariraj someday. smiley36

their strategy is nonsense. If A steals money from B, then B attempts to murder A, then A will not become innocent. B will be called a bigger criminal but A will also still be called a criminal. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Mages

No idea. We have to wait & watch to see his entry but possible scenario it would be awesome if vishal re-enter as henhas amazing chemistry with anchal tanvi & ankur

i watched vishal's insta stories. He is currently shooting for Kumkum bhagya. I hope the news is true n he starts shooting for parineetii soon with tanvi. I don't care if they fight or romance. I just want to watch them together

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

There is a bts going viral of Rajeev jumping from heights to save someone. I am not sure though whom he is saving but the whole family is there along with Rajeev jumping from the bridge to save the person

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i watched vishal's insta stories. He is currently shooting for Kumkum bhagya. I hope the news is true n he starts shooting for parineetii soon with tanvi. I don't care if they fight or romance. I just want to watch them together

Lets hope he makes an entry👍🏻

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Lets hope he makes an entry👍🏻

And takes crazy Niti away with him on a doli smiley41... I am seriously sick of Niti's sick planning and plotting against Pari.